PDA

View Full Version : Have you. . .

Mahad
07-02-2013, 05:31 AM
. . .ever given away an account? For example, given your EoFF account to some one else, without meaning to claim it back. Have you ever allowed others to log into your account? Have you made multiple accounts in a single website? If so, why? I included a little poll, since some of you may not want to publicly say so.

A couple years ago I had more than one account at another site, and did consider the possibility of given them away. Not much reasoning behind any of that, I guess you could say I was just messing around.

Btw, I really just love the little chocobo with the question mark above it, up there next to the poll options. Just had to say that.

Shorty
07-02-2013, 06:42 AM
I think I gave my password to both Daniel and Matt when we were dating, though that was many years ago. Prior to being on staff, I temporarily shared my password with someone for some reason to do with a prank or something. (It has long since been changed several times).

I've made second accounts for events and miscellaneous things, not to use as an actual second-posting member account. Giving away an account and sharing an account sounds strange to me and I'm not quite certain why one would do such a thing.

Pheesh
07-02-2013, 06:45 AM
I think I gave my password to both Daniel and Matt when we were dating, though that was many years ago. Prior to being on staff, I temporarily shared my password with someone for some reason to do with a prank or something. (It has long since been changed several times).

Ahaha, Tara would never, ever make that mistake with me.

Shorty
07-02-2013, 06:47 AM
We were more mature about things in 2003, thank you very much.

Loony BoB
07-02-2013, 08:04 AM
I've told people one or two of my passwords. Never all of them. Many of my ex's could still probably waltz through the login screen on my PC when I lock it, though.

Freya
07-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Does mafia accounts count?

I don't share my info. Jojee shared her info with me once, for her lj an her eoff xD

noxious.sunshine
07-02-2013, 10:02 AM
I have never done this. Ever.

No one I know IRL even -knows- that I frequent forums, so yeah. That's just odd.

Just like I think for me personally, it would be odd for me to date someone that I met on a forum. Don't ask me why and I respect that other couples are on here and/or have met on EoFF and I guess it isn't saying much that I met my boyfriend online and moved in with him rather quickly (which I'm still questioning whether it was a good idea or not - for many reasons), but yeah.

Psychotic
07-02-2013, 11:37 AM
No, they can get their own bloody accounts.

Chris
07-02-2013, 12:25 PM
No, I don't want them to ruin my good reputation.

Inferno
07-02-2013, 03:12 PM
I created an account in 2001 or so.... then forgot my username and my password and had to create a new one.

And no I'm not gonna give my password to anyone, ever, not even my girlfriend

Shoeberto
07-02-2013, 03:30 PM
Nah, other than leaving myself logged in when another EoFFer used my computer. I've shared very few passwords and I'd be uncomfortable if asked.