PDA

View Full Version : Planning ahead. . .

Mahad
07-03-2013, 07:26 AM
. . .to the zombie apocalypse. When it happens, and all the EoFF members come together to survive (or die, as the case may be), planning ahead can make all the difference between survival or extinction.

So, here's some things to consider:

Who would you throw to the zombies to buy time for the rest of EoFF to get away?

Who do you place as our leader?

Who's in charge of getting food? Weapons?

Who will provide comedic relief for the undoubtedly stressful days ahead?

Which member's house is better suited to shelter EoFF members?

If turned to zombie, who's the one member you'll keep for a pet?
http://images.latinospost.com/data/images/full/12080/zombie-ed-550x309-jpg.jpg?w=600

Many other things must be considered. Feel free to bring these up and make suggestions.

noxious.sunshine
07-03-2013, 07:38 AM
I would say Sarah would vote for Chris to be thrown to the Zombies, but me personally, I would depend on him for food. Just 'cuz he seems to enjoy all these weird foodstuffs (unless he's legit trolling to piss off Sarah). He'd probably be the best at being able to forage and turn whatever animals happened to get hunted into a viable food source using every part possible.

I'm sure others would want to throw -me- to them.

IDK who I'd want to be leader or the weapons person, though. -OR- who's house I'd stay at.

EDIT: I'd pick someone else for hunting and gathering and I could help with the cooking. I'm pretty good at it. Just saying.

Jinx
07-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Very few on EoFF are surviving, cos they're all anti-gun.

Pike
07-03-2013, 01:50 PM
dude all you need is a big old axe

Jinx
07-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Okay, my team of zombie fighters would be:

Bert, for guns
Cuch, for fists
Pike, for axes or lead pipes, cos you know all those years of vidya have given her massive reflexes

Chemical
07-03-2013, 02:30 PM
Very few on EoFF are surviving, cos they're all anti-gun.

Fire arms are actually a bad idea due to the attention they bring and an attracted zombie horde is not a good thing. Your ideal weapon is something durable, with a good reach... like a bat... to bash in zombie heads. Of course this is only really under the day to day circumstance when you are dealing with straggler or loner zombies. An even better weapon is not being detected. Dont be stupid and pick up a sword because you likely arent proficient enough with it.

I am not saying guns dont have their potentional. I wouldnt want to be in a zombie situation without it, but it is a last resort... and you want something civilian... where ammo is plentiful and easy to find. A semi-automatic, or action bolt rifle... with long range precision... zombies only die from head shots so going rambo with an auto in each hand will only send a spray and if you are in a situation with multiple zombies dont think a shot gun will help... its only really good for push back, still little brain to kill ratio.... if faced with a horde, clear a path and gtfo.

And fists? You do not want to put a fist near a zombies functional jaws. A strike of a fist will easily cause knuckles to graze a zombies teeth, causing infection, death, zombie revival, and your death because emotional ties inhibit you from destroying your loved ones.

That being said I wouldnt travel in a large group... or with people likely to draw attention to themselves by going kamikazi with handgrenades and compassion.

I choose life: a machete, a hand gun, a semi-automatic with scope, flares (for distraction) would be an arsenal... then a back pack of essentials like waterproof matches, map, compass, swiss army knife, binoculars...and more light items needed) then the goal is to leave an largely populated areas; after that if I run into other survivors lasting more than a few months I would consider grouping up... at least by then Darwin took toll on the drags.

Shiny
07-03-2013, 02:34 PM
I wouldn't be anti-gun in a zombie apocalypse but a gun would be a horrible choice for a weapon. Obviously best choice is a blunt object so you don't run out of bullets. An arrow is better for long distance kills as you can make arrows with wood or just use other sharp objects. My house is also zombie proof. I know what window to climb out of to get on the roof and what house I can climb up. Don't ask me why I have been climbing on neighbor's houses.Also have no problem bashing some dead braaaains in.

Translation: I have watched Romero movies too many times.

Also I would take someone like Psy cuz he's smart and sly. He could think of ways out of things. Also whoever is a doctor on this forum which is apparently no one...oh well, and foa because she's a badass. I know she would not get in my way or be a little bitch.

Chris
07-03-2013, 02:41 PM
I would seduce the male zombies, so there wouldn't have to be any fighting.

Raistlin
07-03-2013, 04:31 PM
Who would you throw to the zombies to buy time for the rest of EoFF to get away? Shlup. They could feast on her for weeks.

Who do you place as our leader? foa.

Who's in charge of getting food? Anyone but Chris.

Weapons? tuh.

Who will provide comedic relief for the undoubtedly stressful days ahead? iceglow., regaling us with tales about how he slept with all of those zombies' mothers.

Which member's house is better suited to shelter EoFF members? Probably Pike's, for being out in the middle of nowhere Montana.

If turned to zombie, who's the one member you'll keep for a pet? Citizen Bleys, who will be the only zombie who cusses like a sailor.

Calliope
07-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Who would you throw to the zombies to buy time for the rest of EoFF to get away? Chris and xyslkd22kjh.

Who do you place as our leader? I feel like this can only be decided when I've met the unfortunate crew in person.

Who's in charge of getting food? Weapons? Sarah! I also second the sort of weapons that are relatively quiet and don't run out of ammo.

Who will provide comedic relief for the undoubtedly stressful days ahead? Me and Daniel. Sorry everyone else who may not find it funny to hear me say "You've got red on you" every half hour xD

Which member's house is better suited to shelter EoFF members? I'm going to say Leeza! Surprise, Leeza! Thanks for letting us come over!

If turned to zombie, who's the one member you'll keep for a pet? HOOTERS

noxious.sunshine
07-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Hey.. you wanna survive, Chris would be most likely to find things that others would never consider. Like Zombie Brains. I'm just saying.

Then again, he's also got cannibalistic tendencies so I wouldn't put it past him to want to kill & cook one of our own and claim it's "for the good of the group" & be all "You -are- the weakest link. Goodbye!"

Pike
07-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Which member's house is better suited to shelter EoFF members? Probably Pike's, for being out in the middle of nowhere Montana.

PARTY AT MY PLACE

Freya
07-03-2013, 10:29 PM
Vivi22 just got a bow, im hitting him up.

Pike
07-04-2013, 12:30 AM
Vivi can come hang out at my house.

We'll surround it with that crazy electric fence like the one in The Walking Dead.

No eating people though. Don't let Chris in.