PDA

View Full Version : Harvest Moon

~*~Celes~*~
07-04-2013, 04:39 AM
I am a big fan of this series :D I don't have all of them yet, but I have played quite a few of them!

Right now I'm playing the newest one for the 3DS, A New Beginning. I love the changes they've made and I love the old elements they've kept!

who else likes? :D

(also if anyone ever wants to play A New Beginning multiplayer with me, let me know!)

Skyblade
07-04-2013, 05:31 AM
The series is awesome, indeed.

Though, personally, I think the Rune Factory series has eclipsed it.

NeoCracker
07-05-2013, 03:45 AM
Yeah, it's hard to play HM now that Rune Factory exists. :p

Only one I haven't played is 2, though honestly I couldn't get into 1. Frontier on the Wii was really good, as was Tides of Destiny, though 3 is by far the finest of them all.

Bolivar
07-05-2013, 08:11 PM
I really enjoy harvest moon although I admit it takes a certain kind of player to get into these games :D

Lookin forward to the new Rune Factory too.

Psychotic
07-05-2013, 08:20 PM
I'm old school, the original was great. I used to dump my dog in random people's homes. And I'd pelt their houses with grapes and eggs. I'm the best farmer :)

Pike
07-05-2013, 08:24 PM
I haven't played Harvest Moon in ages. The Game Boy and Game Boy Advance versions were insanely addictive and wonderful and fun. I liked flirting with the cute shy library girl the best :)

NeoCracker
07-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Give me the Pia from Rune Factory 3, chick was fucking bonkers. :love:

Though probably one of my favorite moments is if you marry the fisher girl in 3 and you get to select waht she calls you. Each person basically has a pet name for you unique to them, but hers was awesome. Not so much for the name, but for the passion at which you declare your desire for her to call you 'Minnow'. XD

Flaming Ice
07-06-2013, 05:30 AM
But the days take so long, my cousin erased my one file I had before (gc version), never went through the game again....:(

So far I've played 3 different ones though.

Rune factory is okay too.