PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question That's Probably Been Covered Elsewhere...

Baloki
07-06-2013, 10:58 PM
So, will I have to re-level my character from scratch and re-complete all the story I've already seen when the game exits beta?

Ouch!
07-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Data from phase four, the open beta, will carry over to release. Everything from phase three will be wiped when phase three ends tomorrow.

Baloki
07-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Dang and I'd just dinged lv. 18 too :s

Ouch!
07-06-2013, 11:17 PM
It's about the only reason I haven't been too heartbroken that I've been unable to play beta since phase two because my desktop is in storage. At least I won't be running the same early game content over and over.

Depression Moon
07-07-2013, 12:01 AM
Damn, I just got started too. At least I didn't get too far. Just on Level 5 right now.

Raistlin
07-07-2013, 04:21 PM
It's about the only reason I haven't been too heartbroken that I've been unable to play beta since phase two because my desktop is in storage.

Yeah, ditto. Not because of the storage thing, but I've been forcing myself to stay away from phase 3 because it's only occurred when I have the most crap to do, which I wouldn't get done if got hooked into it. Though at least my weekends should be more free again for the open beta when content starts to carry over.