PDA

View Full Version : Ciddies Week Part I: Talkin’ ‘bout My Revelations (awards 50-36 posted!)

Pages : [1] 2

Queen Award, First of Her Name
07-09-2013, 10:00 PM
:ciddie::ciddie:

The 24th Ciddies
Revelations Thread: Part I

:ciddie::ciddie:

If you haven’t heard by now, Award Pimp is here to try to offer you the highest quality service. I’m also more cool and hip than most of the squares that came before me. So I’m trying a slightly different format this year, where I’ll reveal some of the, well, less serious awards (and other assorted stats and goodies) throughout the week, leading up to the big revelations thread this weekend, which will still contain the bulk of the awards and take all goddamn day.

So here is the rough schedule (subject to minor changes)

Tuesday, ~6 PM EST (11 PM GMT, 3 PM PST): I will post revelations for awards 50-46 (this thread)
Wednesday, ~6 PM: Awards 45-41 (this thread)
Thursday, ~6-7 PM: Awards 40-36 (this thread)
Friday: Maybe something else will get announced? :shifty:
Saturday, starting between 1-2 PM EST: Revelations Day! (different thread)

When I’m able to, I’ll announce the awards in #eoff chat first before posting them here.

So join us here and in #eoff around 6 PM EST for the first part of the revelations! http://www.thegamersalliance.net/forums/images/smilies/pimp.gif

Shauna
07-09-2013, 10:01 PM
:excited:

Are we gonna be seeing the revelations in chat today?

Also it is currently 10pm, does that mean they're gonna start now? xD

Pumpkin
07-09-2013, 10:03 PM
In an hour.

I will miss them :(.

Sephex
07-09-2013, 10:03 PM
Congratulations to all the winners! :monster:

Yes Aaron, I stole your bit.

Shauna
07-09-2013, 10:05 PM
In an hour.

Okay, so 11PM. xD Fair enough. Should probably clear this up in the OP! :3

Raistlin
07-09-2013, 10:07 PM
Oops, my bad. I didn't realize you guys went with Daylight Savings Time along with us and tried to compensate. Yes, it will start in about an hour.

EDIT: Though technically I was right (http://www.timeanddate.com/time/united-kingdom-bst.html). :p (but then I guess I would've had to put EDT instead of EST and who can keep track of all that bullshit?)

Shauna
07-09-2013, 10:08 PM

Not a problem. x]

Flying Mullet
07-09-2013, 10:11 PM
In an hour.

Don't worry, I'll tape them so you can watch them later when you have time. You'll be able to access the results here (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/151121-ciddies-week-part-i-talkin-bout-my-revelations.html).

07-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Are we gonna be seeing the revelations in chat today?

Yeah, I should be in chat for the revelations! I will try to be for the rest of the Ciddies as well, though we'll see how much work it is. xD

Pumpkin
07-09-2013, 10:15 PM
In an hour.

Don't worry, I'll tape them so you can watch them later when you have time. You'll be able to access the results here (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/151121-ciddies-week-part-i-talkin-bout-my-revelations.html).

Thank you, that's so considerate :D

Denmark
07-09-2013, 10:17 PM
honestly thought link in mullet's post was gonna be forfookssake.avi

if i leave work within the next half hour, i'll be in chat for some revelations. if not, no (biggie)

Psychotic
Congrats to a couple of the winners.

Pike
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/Pikestaff/BannedGeneral/1339601324168.gif

Agent Proto
07-09-2013, 10:18 PM
Revelations week? This should be something to look forward to. Bring it on.

07-09-2013, 10:58 PM
50. MLT Get Together
:ciddie: :ciddie: :ciddie: :ciddie:

Nomination leader(s): Psychotic & iceglow.

The Nominees:

Faris & Parker
Miriel & The Man
Mr. Shauna & Cid's Wife
Parker & iceglow.
Psychotic & iceglow.
Shorty & Tifa's Boobs
Loony BoB & The corpse of a young woman from EoFF who he has tricked into meeting with him, pretending to be this deep and sensitive guy, and then after a little wine and a little laughter he has pinned her to his bed and peeled her skin like he would an onion because nobody can possibly be as strange as Daniel Towns is without being some sort of vile murderous ghoul who covers his inadequacies by mutilating young women.

Madame Adequate
07-09-2013, 11:01 PM
I don't know if my body is ready for a week-long ciddies bro. I really don't.

07-09-2013, 11:02 PM
As the opening act for each Ciddies, the Most Likely To Get Together award is entitled to a little bit of veneration. It has particular poignancy, given the sheer number of relationships that have been borne of Eyes on Final Fantasy. This, friends, is not something to take lightly.

However, it is often seen as one of the more comedic and less reputable awards. Joke nominations come in spades, and those that tickle the funny bones of members receive votes. I find that a little disheartening, that we would laugh so readily at something that is actually a major part of our EoFF experience. Are we merely holding a silly mirror to ourselves? No, I don’t think that’s quite it.

Loony BoB has informed me that one of our nominated couples for Cutest Couple got together post being nominated for this award. Though it may not have actually prompted the relationship to begin, you cannot deny that this Ciddie does not, in its own way, reflect strongly upon the love lives of its members. After this, Loony BoB bragged about how it was him personally who set up x amount of EoFF couples and I kind of zoned out a little bit; nobody likes someone ready to toot their own horn, son.

I’m not saying the Ciddies shouldn’t be fun; they most certainly should be, as this is a grand opportunity to laugh and be merry and celebrate our very existence! Super serious is bland and boring. Blech. But remember, boys and girls: the birds and the bees have their needs and the people you nominate might just end up in the (virtual or otherwise) sack together!

Let’s have a round of applause (you can actually clap, like I will, or just imagine clapping in your head if you’re at work or just a terrible human being) for our nominees, and may they find happiness in the arms of someone else for a change.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F-J74JeffEI/TxFNVBl-VUI/AAAAAAAALvw/_Oix4wNnwYA/s400/pravila+za+shtastliva+vryzka.jpg

Goldenboko
I am posting in the thread

Shauna
Get your buttocks into chat, yo.

Pike
MISTER ADEQUATE AND THE MAN....................3,476

07-09-2013, 11:03 PM
50. MLT Get Together

http://home.eyesonff.com/images/victory.jpg

Those who didn’t make it…

Faris & Parker.....................5
Mr. Shauna & Cid's Wife............5
Parker & iceglow...................5
Miriel & The Man...................2
Shorty & Tifa's Boobs..............2
RSL & I don't know--some kind of head covering, maybe? We'll work on it. Are you writing this down?............1

Psychotic & iceglow................8
Loony BoB & The corpse of a young woman from EoFF who he has tricked into meeting with him, pretending to be this deep and sensitive guy, and then after a little wine and a little laughter he has pinned her to his bed and peeled her skin like he would an onion because nobody can possibly be as strange as Daniel Towns is without being some sort of vile murderous ghoul who covers his inadequacies by mutilating young women.............24

And the Ciddie goes to…

Loony BoB & The corpse of a young woman from EoFF
:ciddie: :ciddie:

Goldenboko
07-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Get your buttocks into chat, yo.

I did that first!

Shauna
07-09-2013, 11:05 PM
Mr Shauna and Cid's Wife were robbed! Robbed I say! :argh:

NeoCracker
07-09-2013, 11:05 PM
That wasn't even a contest. O_O

07-09-2013, 11:06 PM
49. MLT Total their car after swerving to avoid a squirrel

Nomination leader(s): shion

The Nominees:

Calliope
Chris
Freya
Locky
Miriel
sharkythesharkdogg
shion
Shorty

Pike
07-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Yeah this wasn't remotely a surprise.

Still congrats to all the corpses.

Shauna
07-09-2013, 11:07 PM

Faris
07-09-2013, 11:07 PM
http://pestcontrolstcatharines.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/EastGraySquirrel.jpg

Don't hit this!

Flying Mullet
07-09-2013, 11:08 PM
That was a very well written speech, Jiro. :aimsmile:

Pike
07-09-2013, 11:09 PM
Dak, hero speechwriter of the hour. All the hours.

49. Total their car after swerving to avoid a squirrel

Squirrels are adorable little furry creatures. If you were to hit one with your car, it would just be pulverised, and that would be messy. So does that mean these people are heroes, friends to animal-kind, and should be held up as paragons of humanity and compassion?

http://blogs.ft.com/westminster/files/2010/07/squirrel-jp.jpg

Heck no!

Squirrels are basically just pests. They scavenge for food everywhere, and there are so many of them that hitting one with your car would not even dent the population. Squirrels probably spread diseases too; they are rodents after all!

The people nominated for this award are not good people. They are cruel at worst, and reckless at best. Let me explain why!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-S2a4-6AOg6M/UVPHc-FvZcI/AAAAAAAAGM0/ExTyevdxdBQ/s320/funny+action+squirrels+pictures6.jpg

Reason One: Dead squirrels become roadkill. Roadkill feeds hillbillies! If The Simpsons has taught me anything, it’s that those hicks are hilarious and misunderstood. We shouldn’t do anything to cause them any problems – that’s the really inhumane thing!

Reason Two: Squirrels aren’t very interesting. I mean, they’re just slightly less ugly rats. What is even the point of trying to keep them alive? We should be focusing on preserving cool animals, and not worrying about these rodents.

Reason Three: If we don’t use our car, they might use their Jedi powers against us! Yes, it’s true: squirrels were once strong in the Force. Now they just use their powers for evil, and not the cool kind of evil like the Sith either!

http://www.electricsquirrel.com/images/jedi_squirrels_41k.jpg

Reason Four: Swerving is dangerous. Seriously. The odds of you crashing your car are raised significantly if you start swerving like a maniac! What’s more important: your life, or an evil squirrel’s? That’s what I thought.

So that’s why you shouldn’t go swerve to avoid squirrels. These people all need to learn better and just run over the little pests before they can do any more damage! Remember, and stay safe out there on the roads. This has been a public safety message courtesy of the Eyes on Final Fantasy Ciddies Committee.

noxious.sunshine
I will hit it & -enjoy- it.

Flying Mullet
07-09-2013, 11:10 PM
http://pestcontrolstcatharines.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/EastGraySquirrel.jpg

Don't hit this!

Pike
07-09-2013, 11:10 PM
Fantastic speech there Dandy :thumbsup:

07-09-2013, 11:11 PM
49. MLT Total their car after swerving to avoid a squirrel

Freya..............................6
Miriel.............................5
Locky..............................4
Chris..............................1
Sharkythesharkdogg.................1
RSL................................1

Calliope...........................10
Shorty.............................10
shion..............................12

And the Ciddie goes to…

shion

Loony BoB
:(

EDIT: 'grats to shion, this post wasn't about your win. xD

Shauna
Whoop! Congrats!

Raistlin
Apparently I was the only one who thought sharky was a great ironic vote. :p

Anyway, congrats shion on MLT nearly get yourself killed over a squirrel!

Formalhaut
07-09-2013, 11:12 PM
Congratulations Shion! You deserved it! Somehow.

Pike
07-09-2013, 11:12 PM
http://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2013/07/09/2ab64a974fedcd74a439f3087603684c.gif (http://www.sparklee.com)

07-09-2013, 11:13 PM
48. MLT Rant online about the winner of #47 from their mother’s basement

Nomination leader(s): The Man

The Nominees:

HasteInTime
Hypoallergenic Cactuar
iceglow.
Mister Adequate
nik0tine
Peegee
Psychotic
Shorty
The Man

Pike
07-09-2013, 11:14 PM
I want the same person to win both #47 and #48.

Shauna
07-09-2013, 11:15 PM

07-09-2013, 11:16 PM
48. Rant online about the winner of #47 from their mother’s basement

Smurfing capitalists, amirite? Who needs them? Especially when they own hell-holes and call it a workplace. Expecting people to be happy to have a "job" there, if you could even call it that. And then they have the gall to only pay those poor people mere pennies per hour! Maybe less! Maybe not even money! The people slaving away in those sweatshops don't deserve to work in those abysmal conditions! People die in these places. That's how bad it gets. All the while, the scum who run the business roll around in suits made of solid gold and swim in pools filled with individual dollar bills. Human rights! Capitalism! :argh: :argh: :argh:

...What? What do you mean you don't care? You should care. These are human beings, man. It could have been you if you'd been born under different circumstances!

Well, I'll tell you what, the winner of this Ciddie will join me in the fight to take down the evil capitalist scum. They get it. They understand. They know the true value of human life. We will take apart that sweatshop brick by brick. We will stand in the rubble victorious! You'll see. You'll all see.

Formalhaut
07-09-2013, 11:19 PM
Hilarious speech!

Pike
Shauna your speech is lovely :heart:

48. MLT Rant online about the winner of #47 from their mother’s basement

Peegee.............................7
iceglow............................3
Hypoallergenic Cactuar.............2
Psychotic..........................2
Shorty.............................1
HasteInTime........................0

Mister Adequate....................11
nik0tine...........................11
The Man............................14

And the Ciddie goes to…

The Man

Shauna
Thanks guys. I worked hard.

Formalhaut
07-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Congrats Man!

Shauna
Also yes, congrats to The Man!

Pike
Freed xD :heart: He is truly one of my favorite members

Madame Adequate
07-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Yeah that was always gonna be me or Aaron. I salute you, comrade, on your stalwart work!

Loony BoB
:up: a worthy winner

47. MLT Become a wealthy, capitalist sweatshop owner

Nomination leader(s): Del Murder and Psychotic

The Nominees:

Citizen Bleys
Cuchulainn
Del Murder
Loony BoB
Miriel
Mister Adequate
nik0tine
Pantz
Peegee
Psychotic
Raistlin
SuperMillionaire
The Man

Pike
07-09-2013, 11:23 PM
As an aside, hat tip to Raist for running the Ciddies using the Del Murder reveal method instead of taking millions of years BoB style

Edit: MURD MURD MURD MURD :cheer:

07-09-2013, 11:24 PM
MLT Become a wealthy, capitalist sweatshop owner

On 24th April this year, a clothing factory building collapsed in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The death toll for this tragedy has reached 1,127, with an additional 2,500 people injured. The people responsible for the building ignored various warnings after cracks appeared in the building the previous day. If you would like to know more or to help fight against such tragedies, please check out this site (http://www.waronwant.org/overseas-work/sweatshops-and-plantations/sweatshops-in-bangladesh) for information on what is being done.

Closer to home, it is rumoured that an EoFFer is the owner of a sweatshop. This person has gained a massive amount of money from Moomba who go through similar issues at the hands of this capitalist, while the Moomba go unpaid. Various names have emerged as the potential culprit. Award Guy, taking time out from his sister loving travels, went incognito and spoke to these suspects hoping to reveal more of the truth. Here's what they had to say.

Citizen Bleys: It's the smurfing French! I don't tolerate that kind of... do I own it? Do I look rich? I'm going to travel to Montreal and piss on 'em. THE FRENCH. smurfin'... arse... damn toilets, why don't they stay in one place. Can't aim for trout in these pants. No fly, you see? ... ... ...oh, bollocks. Ahhh. Ahhhhh... smurf. trout! Arse. God dammit. Are these pants French? I hope they're smurfing French. Bugger.

Cuchulainn: smurf off. Ireland Ireland Ireland Bayern Munich I got a sunburn swearing you're all nerds and I'm not the only people who wear clothes from Bangladesh are the Scousers because they can't afford anything better now that they're losing their benefits. smurf off!

Del Murder: My wealth is all gained through entirely reasonable and ethical practices. No, I'm not going to elaborate on how I make it. My Armani suit? Yes, it's authentic Armani... What was that? Do I think we should unban all the sweatshop owners? Of course I -- er, I'm told by my wife that I have no further comment.

Loony BoB: What would workers want money for? Food? HA! Maybe they should have thought about that before they became PEASANTS!

Miriel: Do I own a clothing factory? Yes. I do. I own a factory that has 100% females working in it, because I'm trying to do what I can for equal rights and I feel that this workplace will help to balance out gender employment. Is that so wrong?

Mister Adequate: Haha, yeah, I don't get why I'm on that sweatshop owner list either.

nik0tine: I deal in cigarettes, not clothing. The best thing you can do for a sweatshop worker is give them a nice cigarette at the end of the day, that's all I have to say about that. Hook them for a day, hook them for life.

Pantz: We have lovely sweat shops in Sweden! You walk in, you sit down, you sweat! Haha! Swedes love saunas!

Peegee: SARSASLLOLOMFGWTFROFLMAO DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU SWEAT? ^_^;;;;;;;;;;; <-- SWEATING FACE!!!!!!!!! DESU [Peegee suddenly makes six blog entries]

Psychotic: [Psy made kissy noises down the phone to Award Guy for about a minute before giving the phone to Steve, at which point AG hung up]

Raistlin: I don't deal in clothes, I deal in hos. Shlup's on discount this month, how much you got? Oh, c'mon, you gotta double that. Fine, fine. But you only get half the normal time.

SuperMillionaire: P. Diddy, a rap artist who sings about things like sex and guns, had a sweatshop and it burned to the ground. I feel that this is great justice. You don't see Carly Rae Jepsen endorsing such things. People who sing about sex and drugs own sweatshops. I bet they sing about them, too. It makes me so sad sometimes that things like this happen. Teardrops on My Guitar is something you bet I get from the idea of sweatshops. People just suggest that I could own a sweatshop because of all my money. I make all my money from perfectly normal, ethical things like Miley Cyrus t-shirts. Huh? No, I don't know where they're made. Why do you ask?

The Man: [Award Guy refused to interview The Man on the basis of having read Eyes on Each Other threads before]

Shauna
07-09-2013, 11:25 PM

Formalhaut
haha, hilarious speech there!

Flying Mullet
As an aside, hat tip to Raist for running the Ciddies using the Del Murder reveal method instead of taking millions of years BoB style

WURD WURD WURD WURD :thumb:

Pike
07-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Ahahahaha that speech <3

Sephex
07-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Enjoying the speeches, as usual.

07-09-2013, 11:27 PM
47. MLT Become a wealthy, capitalist sweatshop owner

Peegee.............................6
Psychotic..........................6
Miriel.............................4
SuperMillionaire...................4
The Man............................4
Cuchulainn.........................3
Raistlin...........................3
Loony BoB..........................2
Mister Adequate....................2
nik0tine...........................1
Pantz..............................0

Citizen Bleys......................6
Del Murder.........................10

And the Ciddie goes to…

Del Murder

Madame Adequate
07-09-2013, 11:28 PM

I like how despite spreading this out of a week he's still getting to business faster than Towns does. xD

Pike
This Ciddie has gone to its rightful owner. I am satisfied.

Formalhaut
Congratulations Del!

XD haha Sam in chat. Brilliant work Wes!

Flying Mullet
07-09-2013, 11:29 PM
Excellent speeches.

Shauna
07-09-2013, 11:29 PM
Congrats! :) Worthy winner here.

07-09-2013, 11:30 PM
46. MLT Write about EoFF in the New York Times

Nomination leader(s): Azar

The Nominees:

Aulayna
Azar
Formalhaut
Jiro
Locky
Ouch!
Psychotic
The Man
Wolf Kanno
Yerushalmi

Formalhaut
07-09-2013, 11:31 PM
Good luck everyone! :D

07-09-2013, 11:32 PM
It’s funny really, that this award has sprung up, because anecdotally, many of our members are either indifferent about publicly revealing their affiliation with EoFF, or downright scared of such a secret being revealed! Indeed, some of our members see EoFF as their little secret and if the outside world found out, up would become down and sandwiches will jump up and destroy their human oppressors. I myself am one of these members, which makes my nomination for this award all the more surprising.

However, being open about their link to EoFF is only the first step. A good writing skill is also needed. The New York Times is a prestigious newspaper – only the best writers would get through to publish an article. Thankfully, there’s no shortage of talent here on EoFF. Naturally, we have our esteemed editors Locky and Aulayna, but there are others on this forum too that possess an incredible talent for writing and article writing. So just who do we have?

NOnuGJsEV_8
While you're reading, have a listen

Aulayna: A prime editor, her heroic coverage of the E3 event is the stuff of legend. Going through days on as little as four hours sleep AND still putting down a job AND being an editor. Wowzers. That’s the sort of dedication someone needs to impress a newspaper like the New York Times. Can she make it? You’d bet your last gil she’ll be awake to see the results.

Likely Headline - “The EoFF Ciddies: Bigger Than The Oscars”

Azar: As a former Cid’s Knight, Azar certainly has the inner discipline to produce a lengthy, well written editorial. His tireless efforts on the frontsite before the current institution of Editor are the stuff of legend. However, what many of you should also know is that Azar wrote that famous Kotaku article as well! Indeed, that was certainly worthy of props and is a clear example of his work. Azar is certainly a worthy contender and you’d be foolish to rule him out!

Likely Headline - “The Final Fantasy Fansite That Changed Thousands Of Lives”

Formalhaut: Though he is the youngest nominee, don't underestimate this fine young man! With enough passion to be considered a type of fruit (what a lame pun), Formalhaut has taken the reigns of EoFF's community updates and done an admirable job. Making the jump from 'community newsletter' to the world's most famous newspaper isn't easy, but with time on his side and ever increasing skills, all it takes is a little more confidence and he'll be on his way!

Likely Headline - “Finding a Home Away From Home”

Jiro: One of the most prominent members we have ever had in recent years, Jiro certainly knows his way around a newspaper. With one-and-a-half degrees in journalism already, Jiro is clearly super keen on news reporting, and an obvious choice to win the award. Being both a Cid’s Knight and Editor during his time here, Jiro can be trusted to do a good job. Will he score this scoop today?

Likely Headline - “Australian-American Relations Improve Thanks To Gaming Fansite”

Locky: Like Aulayna, Locky is another top editor who is almost always on the front site. Her articles are both informative and hilarious; a tricky balancing act. Locky is also one of the most popular members of our forums and so were she to write for the New York Times it would certainly be flying off the shelves! Couple that with a journalism degree and Locky is a force to be reckoned with!

Likely Headline - “How A Fansite Sparked My Scatological Fetish”

Ouch!: Named after a well known saying, Ouch! is definitely one of our more opinionated members. In the journalism world, this is only a good thing. EoFF has formally recognised him for his service and dedication to the site before, and it would be no stretch of the imagination to imagine him taking it further and selling us in the New York Times! His indignant passion for XI and XIV will serve him well in the editorial world. Plus, he lives in New York (at least, that's the last I heard!)

Likely Headline - “Why MMO Should Be Taught In All Schools”

Psychotic: Another contender right here. Besides the amazing character theme articles Psychotic did in the build-up for the 25th Anniversary, he’s also one of the most influential members on EoFF and so a big paper like the New York Times would certainly pique their interest. He might seem the underdog, but don't count him out! Can Psychotic clinch victory here today?

Likely Headline – “New Gameshow To Find America’s Next Top L’Cie”

The Man: With a name like his, it’s easy to see how he could write for the New York Times. Forever involved with the politics of EoFF, he’s a real card who never backs down over anything. Sounds perfect for journalism then. The Man knows his stuff and, so long as he can keep a little objectivity, he would do an excellent job representing EoFF.

Likely Headline – “WikiLeaks To Pair with Newly Formed EoFFLeaks”

Wolf Kanno: If there’s one thing that defines Wolf Kanno, it is definitely is posting in the lower Final Fantasy sub-forums. Clearly his forte then is debating about Final Fantasy to death. Seems fair, seeing how we are on a Final Fantasy forum! Wolf Kanno also detests everything and anything about FFXIII so I wouldn’t be surprised if his editorial reflects this.

Likely Headline – “Why I Hate ‘America’s Next Top L’Cie’”

Yerushalmi: As he loves to inform us, he is an editor. And editors love to use words, especially his words that put even the most precise talker to shame. Sure, journalism isn’t his actual field now (he’s now writing marketing speak. It’s as fun as it speaks), but it’s all about the transferable skills right? Having worked at the Jerusalem Post, he knows to keep to deadlines, last-minute prime minister strokes be damned. However, would we expect Yeru to write about EoFF so soon into his stay here? Would we expect Yeru to write to the New York Times which is apparently anti-Israeli? Stranger things have happened.

Likely Headline – “מדוע 'ניו יורק טיימס' מבאס”

Formalhaut
07-09-2013, 11:33 PM
(Newsies idea given to me my Sam :))

07-09-2013, 11:35 PM
46. MLT Write about EoFF in the New York Times

Ouch!..............................7
Locky..............................5
Psychotic..........................3
The Man............................3
Yerushalmi.........................3
Wolf Kanno.........................2
Aulayna............................1
Formalhaut.........................1

Jiro...............................9
Azar...............................16

And the Ciddie goes to…

Azar

Shauna
Congrats to Azar! :D

Pike
Great speeches so far guys 10/10

Denmark
07-09-2013, 11:36 PM
welp, i didn't make it in time. nor was i nominated for any of these so i'm not too annoyed at not seeing the reveal

congrats to all the winners and i hope this sneaks in before pimp posts the winner of 46.

edit: welp

Shauna
07-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Good opening night. Same time tomorrow, yeah? :} Looking forward to it!

Formalhaut
07-09-2013, 11:41 PM
CIDDIES WEEK!!!!! :D

Great opening night. Great job Raist, awesome work so far. And Sam? Your such a post whore :p

Sephex
07-09-2013, 11:41 PM
Fun opening night. Also, nice to see actual activity in the chat room!

07-09-2013, 11:46 PM
Also during the week I will be giving out cookies (:cookie:) throughout the week to people for being productive around EoFF, so they can generally feel good about themselves outside of their popularity (or bad about themselves for being such hopeless losers that they can devote so much time to a nerdy message board about an RPG series).

The first cookie will be for Most Posts made since the last Ciddies, until roughly the period when the nominations started. The top three posters in the last 6-7 months have been:

3. Loony BoB - 4113
2. Shorty - 4123
1. Tifa's Boobs - 4358

Congratulations to Boobies. Here is your prize: :cookie:

The second and last cookie for today will be for Most Posts in the Final Fantasy Forums since the last Ciddies. The top 3 posters have been:

3. Formalhaut - 422
2. Loony BoB - 487
1. Tifa's Boobs - 490

... Again? Jesus. Here you go, you glutton: :cookie:

These revelations have prompted me to make up another category of cookie: Biggest Spamwhore, which will now obviously be given to Tifa's Boobs, because she is obviously a post-cookie fiend. I guess that's one way to keep up Tifa's bust...

:cookie::cookie::cookie:

Loony BoB
07-09-2013, 11:47 PM
Someone has asked in private and here is a public reply: I will not delete 'rep for speech #__' reps given to posts of appropriate speechmakers. Those guys and girls deserve credit for their work.

07-09-2013, 11:47 PM
That's all for tonight. Join us tomorrow around the same time for more revelations! http://www.thegamersalliance.net/forums/images/smilies/pimp.gif

Pike
07-09-2013, 11:50 PM
:jess: Great start Wes!

Formalhaut
07-09-2013, 11:51 PM
:jess: Great start Wes!

I concur. This has been a great opening night. Get's me in the mood for more!

Shauna
07-09-2013, 11:52 PM
Someone has asked in private and here is a public reply: I will not delete 'rep for speech #__' reps given to posts of appropriate speechmakers. Those guys and girls deserve credit for their work.

So if I were to ask for all rep for my fabulous speech (Speech #48) to be thrown onto this post... that would be cool?

Raistlin
07-09-2013, 11:53 PM
Congrats to all the winners so far!

Who do you think was Del's biggest supporter in the speeding-the-smurf-up style of Ciddies presentation? http://www.thegamersalliance.net/forums/images/smilies/pimp.gif

EDIT: WHAT ABOUT "REP FOR HOSTING" HUH TOWNS are you going to delete those? :mad2:

Loony BoB
07-09-2013, 11:54 PM
Tempting... but no. >=P

So if I were to ask for all rep for my fabulous speech (Speech #48) to be thrown onto this post... that would be cool?
I'm not gonna stop ya. =]

Hollycat
07-10-2013, 12:04 AM
I was promised lunch.

Shauna
07-10-2013, 12:07 AM

I'm not gonna stop ya. =]

:up:

Well then. Any rep for my speech to be funnelled directly to my account via that post. :heart:

Del Murder
07-10-2013, 12:26 AM
Oh hey I won something. Now back to work oppressing the 99% for my own financial gain. :monster:

Pumpkin
07-10-2013, 02:03 AM
Wow thanks guys :jess:. I think. Not sure if award is insult or not...

Also some great speeches so far, good job!!!!

Calliope
07-10-2013, 02:36 AM

WURD WURD WURD WURD :thumb:

TURD TURD TURD TURD :hat:

The Man
07-10-2013, 04:28 AM
Man, you guys were supposed to vote the same person for #47 and #48. Way to muck it up.

Btw I live in Florida, there are no basements here. Dig seven feet under the ground and you'll be under water. :monster:

Congrats to all the winners. :monster:

DanielCLFFF13
07-10-2013, 07:10 AM
I guess I missed this. :confused:
Anyway :D

Shorty
07-10-2013, 07:40 AM
How did I not see this thread all day. How. Congrats to all the winners! :ariel:

Ha, second top poster for the past six months!

http://dribbble.s3.amazonaws.com/users/168688/screenshots/818398/suckitnerds_1x.jpg

Jiro
07-10-2013, 09:34 AM
Congratulations to all the winners. I might be able to catch the Friday stuff, so looking forward to seeing you all in chat.

Pheesh
07-10-2013, 09:45 AM
Anyone who didn't vote for Shorty in the 'avoid hitting a squirrel' category is insane. It combines her two favourite things, being a nature loving hippie and driving like a drunken mental patient.

Congrats to all the winners!

Pike
07-10-2013, 10:43 AM
Man, you guys were supposed to vote the same person for #47 and #48. Way to muck it up.

Btw I live in Florida, there are no basements here. Dig seven feet under the ground and you'll be under water. :monster:

Congrats to all the winners. :monster:

Stand tall and proud, comrade. It is truly a glorious award. http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/Pikestaff/smiley/sabocat_zps814f1755.png

pCnEAH5wCzo

Raistlin
07-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Anyone who didn't vote for Shorty in the 'avoid hitting a squirrel' category is insane. It combines her two favourite things, being a nature loving hippie and driving like a drunken mental patient.

Nah, that wasn't so obviously Shorty's award. Now, if it was "MLT traumatize a squirrel who runs in front of their car by screaming and cussing at it at the top of their lungs in a fit of road rage" then it would've been a guaranteed win for her.

Pumpkin
07-10-2013, 03:44 PM
I'm still not sure what it means and why I got so many votes. I mean is it like "you're a crappy driver" or "you care about animals" or a combination of both?

Pheesh
07-10-2013, 04:11 PM
...So much that you're willing to be a crappy driver.

Pumpkin
07-10-2013, 04:12 PM
Fair enough.

Freya
07-10-2013, 04:22 PM
hey I DO avoid squirrels!

Congrats to all the winners already! Only the rest of the week to go!

Shorty
07-10-2013, 06:09 PM

Nah, that wasn't so obviously Shorty's award. Now, if it was "MLT traumatize a squirrel who runs in front of their car by screaming and cussing at it at the top of their lungs in a fit of road rage" then it would've been a guaranteed win for her.

You love my road rage.

Hollycat
07-10-2013, 06:11 PM

You love my road rage.
If you were driving along the road at night through the forest and a wild Raistkini appeared in front of you, would you swerve into the trees or speed up?

Shorty
07-10-2013, 06:11 PM
I think you know the answer to that question.

Psychotic
07-10-2013, 08:11 PM
As you may have guessed, the "Loony BoB = creepy weirdo" is my creation. If I hadn't submitted it, I would've won a Ciddie. What a fool I wa... oh wait, it was MLT get together with Iceglow. BoB slandered and a Steve-shaped bullet dodged... everything's coming up Psychotic. :cool:

Rantz
07-10-2013, 08:15 PM
Mr. Shauna & Cid's Wife was the real funny option. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Raistlin
07-10-2013, 08:18 PM
I told Psychotic that if he hadn't gotten someone else to nominate that pair, I would've posted it anyway to explain that I rejected it only because it was a "MLT Get Together" award, not "MLT Already Have Happened." Haven't you people ever wondered where the female members go who suddenly stop posting? Do you really think hair is the only trophy Daniel Towns keeps of his victims?

But fortunately, someone else nominated it, and it went on to win in a justified landslide. :p

Flying Mullet
07-10-2013, 08:27 PM
Mr. Shauna & Cid's Wife was the real funny option. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I dun get it. :(

Rantz
07-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Cause both took their usernames after their partners' and their relation to said partners. It's witty!

Del Murder
07-10-2013, 08:56 PM
:)

Really, this award is an allegory of Del Murder humor vs. Psychotic humor. Subtlety vs. harshness. An epic struggle that has gone on for years. And I lost big time, like I always do and probably always will.

The Man
07-10-2013, 09:23 PM
I wanted to submit "Loony BoB and Microsoft Excel" as most likely to get together, but then I forgot. Luckily, someone came up with a much more hilarious pairing for Daniel Towns.

Flying Mullet
07-10-2013, 10:04 PM
When does the red carpet pre-show start for tonight's awards?

Shorty
07-10-2013, 10:05 PM
We're already partying at Pike's pad. Where have you been, Mulley?!

Flying Mullet
07-10-2013, 10:27 PM
Locked outside. :cry:

07-10-2013, 10:32 PM
Join us here and in chat in about 20 minutes for the start of tonight's Ciddies presentation!

Raistlin
07-10-2013, 10:37 PM
The chat is a bunch of fun for Ciddies presentation, as it's more real-time commentary and reactions, so it's definitely worthwhile to be active in both venues. Such as this moment from the final reveal of MLT be a capitalist sweatshop owner:

[18:25:50] <Award_Pimp> Del Murder or the suprise Citizen Bleys?
[18:25:52] <Award_Formy> haha
[18:25:53] <AwardBug> oooooh
[18:25:57] <~Award_BoB> Miriel nooooooo
[18:25:59] <~Award_BoB> Del Murder ftw
[18:26:00] <~Award_BoB> c'mon
[18:26:04] <Award_Formy> I'd say Del
[18:26:11] <Award_Pimp> Del Murder.........................10
[18:26:17] <Award_Formy> Whoa!
[18:26:18] <AwardSam> I KNEW IT'D BE BLEYS
[18:26:22] <AwardSam> AFTER YOU SAID THE LAST TWO
[18:26:31] <~Award_BoB> GOD DAMN NO
[18:26:31] *** LN quit (Ping timeout: 121 seconds)
[18:26:31] <Award_Pimp> Citizen Bleys......................6
[18:26:35] <~Award_BoB> YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
[18:26:35] <Award_Pimp> (yeah it was totally Del)
[18:26:35] <Award_Formy> Aha!
[18:26:36] <@AwardPike> HA
[18:26:37] <AwardBug> ahahahahahahhahahahahah

:D

Pike
07-10-2013, 10:37 PM
I wanted to submit "Loony BoB and Microsoft Excel" as most likely to get together, but then I forgot. Luckily, someone came up with a much more hilarious pairing for Daniel Towns.

Last time I tried to nominate Loony BoB and Excel (Excel is an actual member) but then BoB went and said that Excel hadn't posted in the last six months :zombert:

We're already partying at Pike's pad. Where have you been, Mulley?!

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT

Locked outside. :cry:

Well maybe if you would stop scaring the dog :colbert:

Denmark
07-10-2013, 10:39 PM
Award Fascist

I like Pimp allowing non-members to win awards

but now someone should register as "the corpse of blah blah womens"

Denmark
07-10-2013, 10:42 PM
You don't own me, Samantha Elayne. :doublecolbert:

Also I'm about to leave work so I'll get on when I get home.

Pike
07-10-2013, 10:42 PM

You mean like this person did? (http://home.eyesonff.com/members/39170.html)

Raistlin
07-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Last time I tried to nominate Loony BoB and Excel (Excel is an actual member) but then BoB went and said that Excel hadn't posted in the last six months :zombert:

That is because Daniel is a no-fun killjoy. I would have accepted that nomination.

Award Fascist

I like Pimp allowing non-members to win awards

She's not a non-member, just unidentified! Regardless, she didn't remain a non-member long (http://home.eyesonff.com/members/39170.html). (I have a feeling BoB registered her just so he could have a registered EoFF member to put down in his Ciddies tally :p)

Denmark
07-10-2013, 10:45 PM
yes.

registering her seems more like a [redacted] thing though

07-10-2013, 10:56 PM
45. MLT Leave a hilarious rep comment

Nomination leader(s): Flying Mullet and Shorty

The Nominees:
Denmark
Flying Mullet
Mister Adequate
Pantz
Parker
Psychotic
Quint Eastwood
Shorty
Tifa's Boobs

07-10-2013, 10:57 PM
Being an Admin, I have access to the super secret rep comment database. So I figured for this speech I will show you guys some of the hilarious rep comments each of these members has made and who they left it for. The catch is I won't tell you what post it was for, so you'll just have to guess.

Da Vinci had the Mona Lisa, Michaelagelo had the David, you have this post.

Repping this post so that I can rep my own rep comment.

Testing out my new automatic repping script.

Rantz doesn't know about us yet does he?

Here's another rep, dear. Have you beaten that tosser Psychotic yet?

This post is so great that I think we should go out now.

Ok I repped you again. Now will you go out with me?

HELOOOO YEAHH GREATPOSTGREATPOST penis

lol

lol

lol

(why was he nominated for this again?)

Oh, sorry, I meant to rep Psychotic.

Well, it fits if you turn it sideways and use enough lubrication.

Haha yeah that story about when we punked Steve is really funny.

(there were about 10 of these, each one identical but for different posts)

You're a funny man. Now I feel bad for sleeping with your mother.

My goal is to rep every post made on this forum today.

I totally agree! The Man is sooo dumb!

I totally ageee! Miriel is sooo dumb!

Wait this isn't the warn button?

Has the staff figured out we're the same person yet?

So how many of these do I have to do to get my rep back?

Well, I can get it to 6 inches if I flex hard enough.

Best post ever.

Can't get enough. A++

You are the greatest human being.

(it goes on like this)

ahahaha xD I love you so much I want to have your babies please impregnate me now seriously I'm at the right age and fertile and screw social conventions we shouldn't let them get in the way of this love of ours because life is short and you only live once and you only find this connection with someone once in your life and when you find it you just have to take it and not let go so please take me and hold me I love you forever sincerely your best friend Sarah

Great post. Very easy to masturbade to.

Great. Now I have to clean my desk chair and shampoo the carpets again.

Formalhaut
07-10-2013, 10:57 PM
Good luck guys!

Pike
07-10-2013, 10:59 PM
ahahahahahaha that speech was fantastic

07-10-2013, 11:00 PM
45. MLT Leave a hilarious rep comment

Shorty.............................6
Pantz..............................5
Denmark............................4
Mister Adequate....................4
Parker.............................4
Psychotic..........................4
Tifa's Boobs.......................2

Quint Eastwood.....................6
Flying Mullet......................16

And the Ciddie goes to…

Flying Mullet

Formalhaut
07-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Awesome landslide victory Mulley! You owned that one!

Pike
07-10-2013, 11:01 PM
Great speech, Del. xD

But seriously, when do I get my rep back? :colbert:

You never won Thunderdome :greenie:

07-10-2013, 11:03 PM
44. MLT Spend $10,000 to be in the Veronica Mars movie

Nomination leader(s): Tifa’s Boobs

The Nominees:

Aulayna
Azar
Bunny
Chris
maybee
Shorty
Tifa's Boobs

Formalhaut
07-10-2013, 11:04 PM
I can't say I'm excited for this one. Never heard of her!

:barf:

$10,000 for a Veronica Mars movie? Seriously, why would anyone do that? I went to the Kickstarter page (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r--lCyPjRY) to check it out and for $10,000 you will get a one line speaking role in the movie and an invitation to the premier and after party. $10,000 for one line? I tell you what, pay me $20 and I'll give you the lead role in my next movie, Flying Mullet punches the dumb-ass who dumped $10,000 into the Veronica Mars Kickstarter project. Dumbass. :nonono:

Pike
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/Pikestaff/BannedGeneral/1373484639405_zps9ab715bc.gif

Pike
07-10-2013, 11:05 PM
oh my god Mulley's speech.

Come in here and post so I can rep you bro

07-10-2013, 11:06 PM
44. MLT Spend $10,000 to be in the Veronica Mars movie

Azar...............................7
Chris..............................6
Aulayna............................5
maybee.............................5
Shorty.............................3

Tifa's Boobs.......................9
Bunny..............................12

And the Ciddie goes to…

Bunny

Formalhaut
07-10-2013, 11:07 PM
Nicely done Bunny! Way to go for liking some random movie. You deserved that Ciddie!

Pike
07-10-2013, 11:07 PM
:save: Ⓒⓞⓝⓖⓡⓐⓣⓤⓛⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢ Ⓑⓤⓝⓝⓨ :save:

Sephex
07-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Bunny is now in The Mars Volta.

Night Fury
07-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Woop Woop Bunny

07-10-2013, 11:09 PM
43. MLT Not have to pay prostitutes for sex after showing off their skills

Nomination leader(s): iceglow.

The Nominees:

Chris
Evastio
Formalhaut
iceglow.
Pantz
Parker
Psychotic
Raistlin

07-10-2013, 11:10 PM
MLT Not have to pay prostitutes for sex after showing off their skills

This Ciddie is interesting in that it doesn't specify what the skills in question are. Oh, sure, it's a reference to Game of Thrones and the implication is sex, but I don't play by your rules, EoFF! :colbert: Let's see what skills each of the nominees has.

Chris has the special skill of being really smurfing odd. I imagine he'd get down and dirty with the prossies before suggesting they consume pickled pig's snouts or engage in a game of golden shower water polo. They would probably say "no man, it's cool, this one is on the house" before nervously beating a retreat.

Evastio would indeed straight up be a sex fiend. No two ways about it, he would be a god damn tiger in the sack.

Formalhaut's skill is appeasement. He'd go in strongly, but then he'd feel a bit bad and then he's justifying every little comment and sentence he makes in case somehow the prostitutes take offence. The whores find young Formy to be just darling and not want him to pay, but in a misguided attempt to make them feel better he leaves double the money, because they're just trying to earn a living.

iceglow. has the unique skill of making the simple into the very complex. When negotiating prices he'd start telling them about his job and the various women he's met. By his twenty-seventh use of the word "basically" in one sentence, the prostitutes will have fallen fast asleep and Steve can make good his escape.

Pantz would bust out his irreverent comedy stylings and laugh the panties off the ladies of negotiable affection with his whimsical yet cutting observations. Of course, they may just be lauging at his dress sense.

Parker has the skill of pity. They'd take one look at the poor lad, realise this was his only physical contact for three months, and easily set aside the fee.

Psychotic has the skills of playing too much Grand Theft Auto. I would be Jack Thompson's wet dream, in that I would murder the hookers and take my money back from them because that is of course the entire aim of Grand Theft Auto and you totally get points for doing so. The video games made me do it!

Raistlin's skill is being one stubborn mothersmurfer. I know this is more of a PeeGee trait, but I still wouldn't put it past him to start ranting at the poor floozies about their role in an economic market and Ayn Rand and whatnot. He'd then refuse to pay and then argue the back teeth off the whores until they get bored and wander off.

That isn't really how prostitution works and you are dehumanizing a difficult and dangerous industry

07-10-2013, 11:13 PM
43. MLT Not have to pay prostitutes for sex after showing off their skills

Evastio............................8
Chris..............................7
Pantz..............................3
Parker.............................3
Psychotic..........................3

Formalhaut.........................9
Raistlin...........................9
iceglow............................10

And the Ciddie goes to…

iceglow.

Formalhaut
I knew I wouldn't win :p

Sephex
I KNEW IT!!

Denmark
07-10-2013, 11:14 PM
dang

Night Fury
07-10-2013, 11:15 PM
Posting more in the thread because Award Pimp said so.

Night Fury
dang

dong

Denmark
i ran a red light to not get home in time for these to start

thanks for waiting

Sephex
07-10-2013, 11:16 PM
Posting more in the thread because Award Pimp said so.

That is quite interesting. Any follow up thoughts?

Pike
http://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2013/07/10/5352d4b7601785edd9ffa9e9735ce332.gif

Night Fury
pimp pimp pump pump pimp

The next two awards will be presented in reverse order, because they go together and flow better that way.

Denmark
fun fact: there are 11 traffic lights on my commute home from work while there are only 4 on the way to work. fuck you, bethlehem

Loony BoB
07-10-2013, 11:17 PM
I knew I wouldn't win :p
One vote away from 'knowing' incorrectly, buddy.

41. MLT Be Olenna Tyrell

Nomination leader(s): Shlup

The Nominees:

fire_of_avalon
Leeza
Miriel
Shauna
Shiny
Shlup
Shorty
ThornQueen
Tifa's Boobs

Night Fury
fun fact: there are 11 traffic lights on my commute home from work while there are only 4 on the way to work. smurf you, bethlehem

BUT JESUS

07-10-2013, 11:18 PM
The woman walked hurriedly and with purpose towards some unknown destination. A few people she passed looked up in curiosity to see someone moving so efficiently, but quickly glanced away without interest. She had covered her face with a black shawl, although no one would recognize it--no one knew who she was just yet. And once she had fulfilled her contract and served her god, no one would see anything but the face of Olenna Tyrell.

She had no idea how much gold a bounty for one as the Queen of Thorns had fetched, but the price could not have been modest. Especially given she wasn't supposed to just kill her--but to be her. Whoever had paid for this contract must be very rich, and very eager to get her out of the way, and in more ways than one. The Tyrells were one of the richest families in the Seven Kingdoms, and their influence and hold in King's Landing was increasing every day. Having such a powerful matriarch step back and wash her hands of politics could be the downfal of the Tyrell take-over.

The assassin reached her destination, and climbed the walls as silent and swift as a cat. The guards didn't even notice her lurking in shadows and slipping behind corners. She found her way to Lady Olenna's chambers, and hid in the shadows to wait.

Olenna Tryell returned to her chambers after a difficult meeting with Tywin Lannister, despite her hatred of the Lannisters, she had to admit that that Tywin Lannister was a match. They were almost at an impasse--he knew she and her family were attempting to gain control of the Seven Kingdoms, and she knew that he knew. Despite preferring to act alone, working with Lord Varys or Littlefinger was a route she might have to take. The Lannisters were challenging opponents, but she had received her name for a reason. Olenna as not the golden rose that her granddaughter was, or the Knight of Flowers such as her grandson. She was the Queen of Thorns, and if you tried to pluck her, you might find that your hand came back bleeding.

She entered her chambers and began to remove her headdress. She heard a movement behind her, and turned to find herself face-to-face with with a woman clad in black. "Who are you?!" She screamed to the stranger.

"Why, I'm Olenna Tyrell." With that, Olenna watched as the stranger turned into her.

Pike
07-10-2013, 11:18 PM
FOA FOA FOA FOA FOA

Sephex
07-10-2013, 11:21 PM
FAO: FOA

07-10-2013, 11:21 PM
41. MLT Be Olenna Tyrell

Tifa's Boobs.......................7
Leeza..............................6
Miriel.............................6
ThornQueen.........................5
Shorty.............................3
Shauna.............................2
Shiny..............................1

Shlup..............................8
fire_of_avalon.....................10

And the Ciddie goes to…

fire_of_avalon

Denmark
07-10-2013, 11:22 PM
yay foa :D

Pike
http://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2013/07/10/93e181543a23dc2690057741136ffdb2.gif

Sephex
CONGRATS TO ALL THE FOAS :monster:

Formalhaut
Well done foa! Who knew you could be so devious!

Faris
YAAAAAAAAY foa :love: :love:

07-10-2013, 11:24 PM
42. MLT Be the victim of Olenna’s next barb

Nomination leader(s): Raistlin

The Nominees:

Agent Proto
Chris
iceglow.
Loony BoB
Raistlin
The Man
Tifa's Boobs
Vivi22

Flying Mullet
07-10-2013, 11:24 PM
I have to agree with Del's speech, I never leave funny rep comments. *shrug*

07-10-2013, 11:25 PM
Olenna Tyrell’s caustic wit was her defining trait in season 3 of Game of Thrones. Prior victims of her verbal barbs ranged from servants to her children to Tyrion Lannister to even Tywin Lannister, arguably the most powerful man in Westeros. Here are some samples of Olenna’s barbs as we find out who will be the likely next victim of such entertaining commentary from EoFF’s version of Olenna.

Olenna Tyrell (to Tyrion Lannister): “I was told you were drunk, impertinent and thoroughly debauched. You can imagine my disappointment at finding nothing but a browbeaten bookkeeper.”

Olenna Tyrell: "Loras is young and very good at knocking men off horses with a stick. That does not make him wise. As to your fathead father..."
Margaery Tyrell: "Grandmother! What will Sansa think of us?"
Olenna Tyrell: "She might think we have some wits about us, one of us at any rate."

Lord Tywin: “My stomach remains quite strong, however. The only thing that might turn it are details of your grandson’s nocturnal activities. Do you deny them?”

Olenna Tyrell: “Oh not at all! A sword swallower through and through.”

Lord Tywin: “A boy with his affliction should be grateful for the opportunity to marry the most beautiful woman in the kingdom, and remove the stain from his name.”

Olenna Tyrell: “Did you grow up with boy cousins, Lord Tywin? Sons of your father’s bannermen? Squires? Stableboys?”

Lord Tywin: “Of course.”

Olenna Tyrell: “And you…never…?”

Lord Tywin: “No.”

Olenna Tyrell: “Not once? Not in any way?”

Lord Tywin: “Never.”

Olenna Tyrell: “I congratulate you upon your restraint, but it’s a natural thing two boys having a go at each other beneath the sheets.”

Lord Tywin: “Perhaps Highgarden has a high tolerance for...unnatural behavior.”

Olenna Tyrell: “I wouldn’t say that. True, we don’t tie ourselves in knots over a discreet bit of buggery. But…brothers and sisters…where I come from, that stain would be very difficult to wash out.”

Night Fury
07-10-2013, 11:26 PM
I WON A CIDDIE :ciddie:

MLT have a :poo: in the thread.

Freya
07-10-2013, 11:26 PM
I hate that you do these revelations while I'm at work. I miss all of them cause I'm here. Normally if it was in one day is be able to at least catch some but not this way! /grumpy

Denmark
07-10-2013, 11:27 PM

You mean like this person did? (http://home.eyesonff.com/members/39170.html)

this person has more ciddies than sephex and parker combined

what the fuck

Pike
07-10-2013, 11:28 PM
RAIST RAIST RAIST RAIST

07-10-2013, 11:29 PM
42. MLT Be the victim of Olenna’s next barb

Chris..............................5
Vivi22.............................5
Loony BoB..........................4
Agent Proto........................3
The Man............................3
Tifa's Boobs.......................1

iceglow............................9
Raistlin...........................16

And the Ciddie goes to…

Raistlin

Sephex
07-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Yep.

Formalhaut
Great job being shafted by foa!

Pike
aaaaaaahahaha I'm so glad because foa and Raist were my noms for these

also

http://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2013/07/10/56f9b7a9352889bc532013c4396477c9.gif

Psychotic
07-10-2013, 11:31 PM
Steve's not doing too badly you know, one Ciddie and two second places.

Denmark
07-10-2013, 11:32 PM
what would olenna say about this

TbwroS0YP54

07-10-2013, 11:36 PM
It’s that time for more cookies! :cookie:

This next cookie will be given out for Most Rep Received since the last Ciddies, up until roughly the period when this Ciddies’ nominations started. The top 3 rep earners in those last 6 months or so have been:

3. Tifa's Boobs – 447 (strange considering she has even less than that now…)
2. Shorty – 496
1. Pike – 546

Congratulations to Pike! Here is your prize: :cookie:

The last cookie for today will be given out for Most Rep Given since the last Ciddies (aka Biggest Rep Slut). The top 3 rep givers in the last 6 months or so have been:

3. Formalhaut – 557
2. Tifa's Boobs – 957
1. Shorty – 1030

Boobies and Shorty have over a 400 rep lead over everyone else. Shorty’s total racks up to over 5 rep given per day, every day, thus making her the clear winner of the Biggest Rep Slut cookie: :cookie:

Join us more tomorrow for more awards and cookies! http://www.thegamersalliance.net/forums/images/smilies/pimp.gif

Pike
07-10-2013, 11:37 PM
:cookie:

:squee:

Shauna
07-10-2013, 11:39 PM
Congrats to all the winners! :3 Until tomorrow!

Shorty
07-10-2013, 11:42 PM
It’s that time for more cookies! :cookie:

This next cookie will be given out for Most Rep Received since the last Ciddies, up until roughly the period when this Ciddies’ nominations started. The top 3 rep earners in those last 6 months or so have been:

3. Tifa's Boobs – 447 (strange considering she has even less than that now…)
2. Shorty – 496
1. Pike – 546

Congratulations to Pike! Here is your prize: :cookie:

The last cookie for today will be given out for Most Rep Given since the last Ciddies (aka Biggest Rep Slut). The top 3 rep givers in the last 6 months or so have been:

3. Formalhaut – 557
2. Tifa's Boobs – 957
1. Shorty – 1030

Boobies and Shorty have over a 400 rep lead over everyone else. Shorty’s total racks up to over 5 rep given per day, every day, thus making her the clear winner of the Biggest Rep Slut cookie: :cookie:

Join us more tomorrow for more awards and cookies! http://www.thegamersalliance.net/forums/images/smilies/pimp.gif

Hey. Hey. I can't help it that you nerds make me laugh. I am fine with being the Resident Rep Slut. Watch out or I will rep you.

Murder's speech including my rep to Nicky is 100% accurate. We have a love affair with our repz.

Raistlin
07-10-2013, 11:42 PM
The MLT not have to pay for prostitutes award went to tiebreakers, and I am a bit disappointed that Pimp Unne didn't win it. But the ironic vote for Iceglow was tough to resist, I know. http://www.thegamersalliance.net/forums/images/smilies/pimp.gif

People also loved the ShlupxRaist and foaxRaist pairing for the Olenna awards. I bet you all get off on that, you dirty freaks. (I'm actually surprised Shlup didn't win it)

Denmark
07-10-2013, 11:48 PM
I've gotten two rep from Sarah in this very thread.

Sam was gonna rep a post of mine earlier but she had hit her 24 hour rep limit of 20 reps.

keep repping me, ladies

Formalhaut
07-10-2013, 11:50 PM
Congratulations to all the deserved winners!

Raistlin
07-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Shorty really is not very particular about who she gives her rep to. I bet she has a bunch of venereal rep diseases.

Yerushalmi
07-10-2013, 11:54 PM
RAISTLING :D

Hahahahaha, that's what my mother-in-law calls him!

Shorty
07-10-2013, 11:55 PM
Shorty really is not very particular about how she gives her rep to. I bet she has a bunch of venereal rep diseases.

I've repped you enough. You have them now, too, sugar.

Sephex
07-10-2013, 11:57 PM
I knew when my limit bar has a pink discoloration I should have suspected something was wrong! Oh god, now I have to get a hold of everyone I repped!

Shorty
07-11-2013, 12:03 AM
I think Psychotic is patient zero. Just saying.

Pumpkin
07-11-2013, 12:09 AM
Congrats everyone :D

Del Murder
07-11-2013, 12:52 AM
I challenge you all to come up with a funny rep comment for this post. The funniest one will get a reward. Get crackin.

Pheesh
07-11-2013, 12:55 AM
These are held way too early for me to have any hope of catching them. Oh well, congrats to everyone anyway.

Lonely Paper Star
07-11-2013, 02:40 AM
DID I MAKE IT IN TIME TO THIS? NO?

Either way, congrats to all the winners so far! :redface:

fire_of_avalon
07-11-2013, 05:02 AM
I don't know who Olenna Tyrell is but yay I winned!

Freya
07-11-2013, 05:06 AM
I don't know who Olenna Tyrell is but yay I winned!

Gyh4yT0MBIM

The Man
07-11-2013, 05:12 AM
That scene is amazing, of course, but it still doesn't convey even half of what a badass Lady Olenna is. For that, you'll have to wait for the aftermath of a certain event in Season Four.

fire_of_avalon
07-11-2013, 05:33 AM
Well, I do like cheese.

Lonely Paper Star
07-11-2013, 05:49 AM
Jelly that you get a hot cheese boy to serve you.

Leeza
07-11-2013, 06:36 AM
Love the speeches. :)
Congratulations to all the winners. :)
Good job, Raist. :)

LadyJuxtaposition
07-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Whew! Finally caught up! Sorry that I was missed; my house is like a dead zone and the internet server here from my seem-to-be smartphone wasn't cooperating with me (I couldn't watch the Chocobo Song with Lyrics by Brentalfloss on YouTube!) Thanks a lot T-Moblie!
Anyways, congrats to all the deserved winners. The speeches are enjoyable and funny and I am looking forwards for the rest of the results (including the Best Artist award)! :D

escobert
07-11-2013, 09:22 PM
I cba to read the speeches. I must me missing out.

Pumpkin
07-11-2013, 09:30 PM
I'll actually be in chat for this tonight :jess:

Flying Mullet
07-11-2013, 10:05 PM
Tonight's reveal is postponed to tomorrow. Didn't you get the memo?

Hollycat
07-11-2013, 10:05 PM
WORST MEMBER

Nomination leader(s): peegee

The Nominees:

peegee
Hypoallergenic Cactuar
iceglow
Hamshanks
Professor Blatant
Raistlin
Tita's Tifs

Psychotic
07-11-2013, 10:06 PM
Don't blame me, I voted for Hamshanks.

Hollycat
07-11-2013, 10:06 PM
And now the speech for best member, written by the Pope

HC should totally win this

Pumpkin
07-11-2013, 10:09 PM
Tonight's reveal is postponed to tomorrow. Didn't you get the memo?

:cry:

Hollycat
07-11-2013, 10:11 PM
WORST MEMBER

peegee....................................567
Tita's Tifs...............................722
iceglow....................................6
Raistlin....................................641
Professor Blatant....................1

Hypoallergenic Cactuar...........1257.3
Hamshanks........................1256
blackmage_nuke...................9001

And the Ciddie goes to…

blackmage_nuke

Hollycat
07-11-2013, 10:11 PM
Darnit... I was close this time...

Flying Mullet
07-11-2013, 10:12 PM
Is this where I say he was over 9000?

Shorty
Professor Blatant was RSL, wasn't he?

Faris
Over 9000 :eek:

Hollycat
07-11-2013, 10:13 PM

SHHHHH it's a secret

Flying Mullet
07-11-2013, 10:13 PM
With the Candlestick in the kitchen.

Sephex
07-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Congrats to all the winners! :monster:

Denmark
07-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Congrats to all the winners! :monster:

everyone drink

07-11-2013, 10:35 PM
The Ciddies are on schedule for tonight. Join us here and in chat in about 20 minutes for another mini-reveal party! http://www.thegamersalliance.net/forums/images/smilies/pimp.gif

Formalhaut
07-11-2013, 10:38 PM
The Ciddies are on schedule for tonight. Join us here and in chat in about 20 minutes for another mini-reveal party! http://www.thegamersalliance.net/forums/images/smilies/pimp.gif

​PARTY!!!!!!

Sephex
07-11-2013, 10:55 PM
I is pumped.

07-11-2013, 10:58 PM
40. MLT Be a character in Kingdom Hearts 3

Nomination leader(s): Freya

The Nominees:

Aulayna
fire_of_avalon
Formalhaut
Freya
Happy Noodle Boy
Jessweeee♪
Loony BoB
Marshall Banana
qwertysaur
Shauna
Shorty
The Summoner of Leviathan
Tifa's Boobs

Lonely Paper Star
07-11-2013, 10:58 PM
Party! And awards!

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/pitye/2527034/22984/22984_600.gif

07-11-2013, 10:59 PM
Aulayna (Nobody Identity: Banana)
http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/thumbs/avatar37707_24.gif

Class: Archer
Weapon: Serah Farron's Bow
Special Move: Speed writing E3 Articles on Little to no Sleep
Summary bio: She is an absolute mystery! You never see her fully in game but you know she's around leaving messages and protecting Sora from afar

fire_of_avalon (Nobody Identity: water_of_nolava)
http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/thumbs/avatar9192_55.gif

Class: Fighter
Weapon: Fists and curly hair
Special Move: fists_of_fire
Summary bio: foa is neither good or bad. She sets her fists on fire then punches you because you deserved it and she is just that badass.

Formalhaut (Nobody Identity: Casualhaut)
http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/thumbs/avatar37510_5.gif

Class: Paladin
Weapon: Hugs
Special Move: Words of love
Summary bio: Formy is a lover not a fighter. He heals you with his admiring words and hugs the life out of heartless

Freya (Nobody Identity: Master of the Spoon)
http://home.eyesonff.com/images/avatars/thumbs/1316.gif

Class: Fork
Weapon: Blue Mage
Special Move: Cooking
Summary bio: As the party's caterer, Freya ensures that Sora and company are well fed throughout their journey. Don't touch the food while it's cooking or she'll smack you with a hot spoon!

Happy Noodle Boy (Nobody Identity: Just Okay Linguini Girl)
http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/thumbs/avatar10838_46.gif

Class: Bard
Weapon: Drumsticks
Special Move: Drum solo
Summary bio: Don't be deceived! Even though he's a famous musician of the King Mickey's court, he can survive through anything Australia throws at him.

Jessweeee♪ (Nobody Identity: Jesswoooooo)
http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/thumbs/avatar16929_104.gif

Class: White Mage
Weapon: ♪
Special Move: Surviving and loving FFXIII
Summary bio: You'd never guess it, but under all that incredible niceness, Jessweeee is secretly a mass murderess. Don't follow her to the Halloween town!

Loony BoB (Nobody Identity: Fat Chocobo)
http://home.eyesonff.com/images/avatars/thumbs/166.gif

Class: Chocobo
Weapon: His wood
Special Move: Summoning his army of EoFF member clones (from his hair collection)
Summary bio: Kweh kweh kweh kweh kweh kweh kweh kweh kweh *crushes BoB's balls* WARK

Marshall Banana (Nobody Identity: Benjamin Mango)
http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/thumbs/avatar14994_351.gif

Class: Disney Princess
Weapon: Strawberries
Special Move: Strawberry Milkshake
Summary bio: Under the sea Under the sea Darling it's better Down where it's wetter Take it from me Up on the shore they work all day Out in the sun they slave away While we devotin' Full time to floatin' Under the sea!

qwertysaur (Nobody Identity: ytrewqceratops)
http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/thumbs/avatar26473_29.gif

Class: Grass Pokemon
Weapon: Tentacle Vines
Special Move: Leech Seed
Summary bio: Qwerty is always on hand to be summoned by Sora to take on any heartless or nobody that Sora is struggling with. Using his signature moves Leech Seed and Razor Lead, Qwerty can prove to be a valuable ally-- Wait. What is a Pokemon doing in a Disney + FF game?

Shauna (Nobody Identity: Mr. Shauna)
http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/thumbs/avatar15366_30.gif

Class: SpongeBob Haggispants
Weapon: Damage Sponge
Special Move: Blowing Bubbles
Summary bio: This sponge from under the sea can really take the hits for Sora and the others! Being a damage sponge means she can soak up the damage, so Sora doesn't have to!

Shorty (Nobody Identity: Liz Lemon)
http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/thumbs/avatar2376_26.gif

Class: Ron Swanson
Weapon: Ron Swanson doesn't need any
Weapons.
Special Move: Chuggin 1/2 a jug of the Swanson Family Mash Liquor
Summary bio: Tells Sora how it is, eats only meat, has a fantastic mustache, and only takes appointments on November 32.

The Summoner of the Leviathan (Nobody Identity: Straight)
http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/thumbs/avatar12551_52.gif

Class: Summoner
Weapon: His massive leviathan
Special Move: Tsunami
Summary bio: Summoning is definitely his forte, but remember Sora summons him. It's sort of summonception. Sora summons TSoL, who in turn summons Leviathan. No doubt Leviathan then summons something else to take it's place.

Tifa's Boobs (Nobody Identity: Tifa's Breast Reduction)
http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/thumbs/avatar36506_35.gif

Class: Black Mage
Weapon: Boobs
Special Move: Mammary knockout
Summary bio: With the two mammoths on her chest, Tifa's Boobs is definitely one powerful enemy. She frequently attacks Sora in attempt to get the keyblade. Will she succeed? Guess we'll find out!

I'm saddened to learn that this is a real game

Night Fury
07-11-2013, 11:00 PM
GO ME, AWARD_PHIL!

Pumpkin
Excellent speech :jess:

Sephex
Super creative. I love it.

Pike
07-11-2013, 11:01 PM
Ahahahaha, loving the speech <3

07-11-2013, 11:02 PM
40. MLT Be a character in Kingdom Hearts 3

Jessweeee♪.........................5
Loony BoB..........................5
Aulayna............................4
The Summoner of Leviathan..........4
fire_of_avalon.....................3
Tifa's Boobs.......................3
qwertysaur.........................2
Shorty.............................2
Formalhaut.........................1
Shauna.............................1

Marshall Banana....................6
Freya..............................7
Happy Noodle Boy...................8

And the Ciddie goes to…

Happy Noodle Boy

Night Fury
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY MY BABY WON A CIDDIE!!!!! :D :D :D

Sephex
Yay Phil!

Pike
~Ⓒⓞⓝⓖⓡⓐⓣⓤⓛⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢ Ⓟⓗⓘⓛ~

Agent Proto
07-11-2013, 11:03 PM
Go Phil!

Formalhaut
07-11-2013, 11:03 PM
Lovely speech there Faris! Congratulations!

07-11-2013, 11:04 PM
39. MLT Start waiting in line for Final Fantasy XV a week before its release

Nomination leader(s): Loony BoB

The Nominees:

Aulayna
DMKA
Flying Mullet
Freya
Locky
Loony BoB
The White Wizard of Fynn
Wolf Kanno

Night Fury
07-11-2013, 11:04 PM
I am so proud of my baby! :jess:

He is the Kingdom Hearts KING! :D

Faris
07-11-2013, 11:05 PM
Just got to say Formy wrote the speech with me :cool:

Sephex
It's going to be BoB and everyone knows it.

It takes a special kind of person to line up for a new release game a week prior to its release date. If I am to be completely honest, I don’t think any of the nominees really have the lack of cognitive capacity, and I question whether or not a lot of them actually give a damn about an upcoming Final Fantasy game anyway.

I mean, when’s the last time YOU played Final Fantasy, huh? I expect every single person to answer this before the winner is revealed, Award Pimp; make it so!

http://img8.mmo.mmo4arab.com/news/2013/06/17/ff144.png
You even have to wait in game before you play!

But it’s not just that. In an increasingly digital world (I feel like I preface a lot of things with that exact phrase), actually lining up for anything is less and less necessary. Video games are perhaps the least needed, now that we have (terribly maintained and executed and for some reason not discounted) direct-downloads available for new release titles – I’m speaking about consoles, of course, because PC master race etc Steam etc etc, we’ve heard that spiel before.

Instead of, you know, waiting in line for a week to purchase a physical copy of the game, you could just sit at home munching on chips and download it as soon as it pops up, all without having to put on pants!

Or, you could wander down to Wal-Mart/Kmart/Target/those kinds of stores who seem to routinely break street dates and release games early. You can probably get away without wearing pants there too, even.

Or, you could speak to this guy I know, who works as a distributor for companies like the above and EB Games who gets games ~1 week before release and will sell the smurfing thing to you for just above “cost-price,” which for Australians is about $40 cheaper than usual.

Your choice. Become a sad little soul who pitches a tent outside a goddamn gaming store, or relax and get the game whenever you damn well feel like it.

But I bet you don’t even like Final Fantasy anyway.

That will not be necessary considering the rapid decline of the series

Formalhaut
07-11-2013, 11:06 PM
Just got to say Formy wrote the speech with me :cool:

You deserve the credit Faris. Heck, the quoted speech doesn't have my name on it, it's your name on that baby!

Sephex
07-11-2013, 11:06 PM
LOL @ Jiro's speech.

07-11-2013, 11:08 PM
39. MLT Start waiting in line for Final Fantasy XV a week before its release

Aulayna............................5
Locky..............................4
DMKA...............................2
Freya..............................2
Flying Mullet......................1
The White Wizard of Fynn...........1

Wolf Kanno.........................16
Loony BoB..........................21

And the Ciddie goes to…

Loony BoB

Pumpkin
07-11-2013, 11:09 PM
Yay BoB :jess:

Formalhaut
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Sephex
Worth it to see BoB tell everyone off in chat.

Pike
http://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2013/07/11/7b5febc98adc506753cfa16e338f71c1.gif

07-11-2013, 11:11 PM
38. MLT Win a Ciddie for the very first time

Nomination leader(s): Sephex

The Nominees:

DanielCLFFF13
Formalhaut
Mr. Shauna
NeoCracker
noxious.sunshine
Parker
Sephex
Shaibana
The White Wizard of Fynn
Yerushalmi

Pike
07-11-2013, 11:11 PM
SEPHEX

SEPHEX

SEPHEX

Pumpkin
07-11-2013, 11:12 PM
SEPHEXSEPHEXSEPHEX

07-11-2013, 11:12 PM
38. Win a Ciddie for the very first time

Here is an excerpt from the parody song I was trying to write as my speech for this category:

Like a newbie
Nommed for the very first time
Like a newwwwwbie

But I'm nowhere near creatively clever enough to finish anything like that, so I'll just say this: each of these nominees is deserving of their first Ciddie. I think this award has trended towards newer folks in the past, but I'm not Statsy BoB. Will Sephex break the curse? Did people listen to me when I said vote Parker for everything? Let's find out!

Sephex has never won one? Hasn't he been around since 2001 or something?