PDA

View Full Version : Fat fuck

Araciel
07-10-2013, 12:13 AM
So after eating three burgers and a large fry and coke and frosty from Wendy's...

I've decided I'm too fat

30 years old - 6'6" and 270 lbs... likely 30% body fat right now.

had a rough time lately filled with illness and issues and nastiness and just ate whatever whenever and drank a lot.

to get off the 'i'm a big fat loser' talk -

ever hit a moment where you legitimately wanted to punch yourself in the face for being such a goon?

/goes for a walk

Shorty
07-10-2013, 12:19 AM
An entire chicken chimichanga, Safeway carrot cake and a vanilla coke will make anyone hate themselves. Sometimes we just need to gorge ourselves! Don't let it get you down, dear :heart:

Hollycat
07-10-2013, 12:29 AM
Whenever I think about it I try to use my treadmill or go on a walk.

Strangely, when I weighed 130 pounds I had a 30% body fat. 4 years later I weigh 230 and I still have 30% body fat. I know it's a lot more fat weight, but it's weird it stayed the same percentage now that I'm way less active.

Denmark
07-10-2013, 12:29 AM
i come back from a run and stuff my face with nachos

i'm just trying to get rid of them

Shlup
07-10-2013, 12:47 AM
I need to lose 16 more pounds to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, and then 20 more after that to get back to my pre-trying-to-get-pregnant weight. I have a total mom-ass. Ugh. I am not my own MILF.

Sephex
07-10-2013, 01:07 AM
I lost a lot of weight back in late 2002 to summer of 2003. Started to put it back in in late 2007 and returned to my original form by 2010. I am roughly the weight of OP, but I have no clue what percentage my body fat is.

My problem was really how much I started to drink alcohol, and in turn, how much more crappy things I ate. My diet is still pretty terrible. Oh, and I also quit a job where I was VERY active (which helped keep the weight off).

I get depressed about it here and there, but my main problem is that when I come home from work, I am usually pretty burnt out. It's a lousy excuse, but a convenient one.

noxious.sunshine
07-10-2013, 01:11 AM
I go through phases. Sometimes I won't eat much throughout the week, other times I'll eat like a fat cow. It's a rough cycle.

Jinx
07-10-2013, 01:32 AM
i'm pretty chunky, so

Unbreakable Will
07-10-2013, 01:48 AM
Louis C.K. - Eating Habits - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuO4OZJ5ncY)

Pumpkin
07-10-2013, 02:05 AM
I'm much larger than I want to be :(.

Formalhaut
07-10-2013, 02:41 AM
I'm much larger than I want to be :(.

Shion, I've seen photos of you (on Facebook, of course) and you don't look 'large' at all! Don't be sad Shion, you look daamn fine. I say that as a friend, though. Geez don't want sharky taking that the wrong way. :p

I think what you should do though, if you still feel too large for yourself to feel comfortable, is to go the gym. I think you do that anyway, but going to the gym is a great way to both lost fat (and tone up as well) and is a great stress reliever. Just pop in the music and do some weights or go on the treadmill.

I'll leave it at that (lest I begin doing a full on pep talk) but don't be so silly Shion. You're wonderful :D

Pumpkin
07-10-2013, 03:32 AM
thanks formy. I will say this, clothes cover up a lot.

I'm kind of in a weight loss rut. I eat less junk than I used to and go to the gym more and I've seen 0 progress and it's discouraging.

But that's very kind of you to say :).

Jinx
07-10-2013, 03:33 AM
Denmark and I both decided we're lazy and we need to lose weight, so we're going to start working out more or something.

I swam a whole lot today.

Formalhaut
07-10-2013, 03:38 AM
thanks formy. I will say this, clothes cover up a lot.

I'm kind of in a weight loss rut. I eat less junk than I used to and go to the gym more and I've seen 0 progress and it's discouraging.

But that's very kind of you to say :).

Rome wasn't built in a day Shion. I'm not expert on fitness, but perhaps you should go ask one of the highly trained experts at the gym for advice. I'm sure they'll be able to help you lose the weight more than my (highly untrained) mind could.

Have you considered you and sharky both training, to make it seem like less of a chore and more of a bonding experience?

Hollycat
07-10-2013, 03:43 AM
I'm expecting I'll lose my extra weight very quickly when I move into my house in a month or two (needs rehab) and there aren't piles of delicious things in every cranny of the house.

Shorty
07-10-2013, 04:16 AM
Louis C.K. - Eating Habits - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuO4OZJ5ncY)

PROMOTE THIS MAN AT ONCE

louis ck not will

Flaming Ice
07-10-2013, 05:13 AM
I don't gain much weight now, and if I do I lose most of it..

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-10-2013, 06:29 AM
I am just starting a loss cycle too! Kind of. I suck at it.

I did start drinking more zero calorie Monsters and less green ones though. And I run almost every day thanks to a needy and active dog I recently adopted. So that is good for me.

Unfortunately all I want right now is a vanilla ice cream cake. And I am half tempted to go buy one right now…

Rebellious Eagle
07-10-2013, 07:05 AM
I just lost like 10 pounds somewhat intentionally even though I didn't need to because I wasn't overweight. And now I can't stop losing weight and it's not like I don't eat enough, I just try to eat healthier foods and not stuff my face before bed every night. And it's mostly coming off my boobs and no girl under 100 pounds has large boobs naturally anyway. This sucks.

NeoCracker
07-10-2013, 07:11 AM
WHen I got a Job I started eating more often, obviously, as well as eating a bit healtheir. So more caleries an nutrients, and yet some how I fucking lost 5Lb's. O_O

I currently only weigh 131. O_O

Rostum
07-10-2013, 08:51 AM
A year ago I weighed 190lbs, but now I weigh 145lbs. Due to changing eating habits (and allowing a cheat day to stop the binging), and doing the right exercises (core, cardio and a little strength training).

I'm happy with my weight, but I really want to tone up and build strength now. It's amazing how much more energy I have, and I feel a lot better about myself!

Jowy
07-10-2013, 09:20 AM
its 1:20AM and I just ordered a pizza. There isn't any meat on it though so I don't feel like a total fatass. I do cardio every day!

Loony BoB
07-10-2013, 09:23 AM
ever hit a moment where you legitimately wanted to punch yourself in the face for being such a goon?
Pretty much every time I type something out in chat. :p

Formalhaut
07-10-2013, 10:33 AM
Pretty much every time I type something out in chat. :p

No no, other people punch you metaphorically in chat.

Loony BoB
07-10-2013, 10:35 AM
This is about wanting to punch yourself in the face for being such a goon, and I definitely do want to do that when I say certain things in chat. I have a terrible habit for saying things I regret saying about one second later. :p I'm not worried about the other people wanting to punch me. :p

Shiny
07-10-2013, 12:20 PM
I haven't washed my hair in four days due to being too busy and it's gotten so gross that bugs keep flying on it. I better stop being so lame and wash it before they use my hair as a nest and lay eggs. Friggin' gross. I am thinking it time to cut off my hair soon as it is becoming too much. I just can't with it.

Chris
07-10-2013, 12:24 PM
I will go outside looking like a dog. Sometimes I just don't give a damn. But then again, I'm naturally pretty. :aimkiss:

noxious.sunshine
07-10-2013, 10:16 PM
I just lost like 10 pounds somewhat intentionally even though I didn't need to because I wasn't overweight. And now I can't stop losing weight and it's not like I don't eat enough, I just try to eat healthier foods and not stuff my face before bed every night. And it's mostly coming off my boobs and no girl under 100 pounds has large boobs naturally anyway. This sucks.

I welcome with wide open arms weight coming off of my boobies. I'm only 5'0", but even back when I got down to 115, I was still a C Cup. And my lower back still hurt really bad.

I'd love to be 100 lbs. o.o; My ex told me I was too skinny @ 115, and I was like "Are you -nuts-!? This is -normal-! I can go down to 90 & still be at what's considered a normal weight!"... Granted even getting down to 100 would be even harder than getting back down to 115, but you know. Whatevs.

Rebellious Eagle
07-11-2013, 03:01 AM

I welcome with wide open arms weight coming off of my boobies. I'm only 5'0", but even back when I got down to 115, I was still a C Cup. And my lower back still hurt really bad.

I'd love to be 100 lbs. o.o; My ex told me I was too skinny @ 115, and I was like "Are you -nuts-!? This is -normal-! I can go down to 90 & still be at what's considered a normal weight!"... Granted even getting down to 100 would be even harder than getting back down to 115, but you know. Whatevs.

I'm 5'0 too actually but have never been above a B cup D: but I guess really large boobs would overwhelm us short ladies. And yes, 90 pounds is considered healthy for our height xD even though I'm also at a normal weight and look a little too thin, 90 seems wayyyy too thin... Weird.

noxious.sunshine
07-11-2013, 03:13 AM
I think I did get down to 100 via.. unhealthy means. But no one except my ex in Phoenix thought I looked bad. I think I was like a size 4. Lol.. I've never been that little again. I wanna be 115 again! *dies*