PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salivations...

vernianprocess
07-10-2013, 11:37 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Josh. I've been a fan of square games since 1989 when I spent three months beating FF after school with my friend on his NES. Not a big fan of the PS2 era and beyond titles, but absolutely adore all of the classic games.

My main contributions here will be sharing musical projects. When I'm not performing with my band (Vernian Process), I have a kind of addiction making solo cover albums of Square soundtracks. Previously did a FFVII album, and just this week I finished a 50 track Chrono Trigger tribute.

But I'll post that info in the proper forum location.

Just wanted to make a formal introduction here in Wonder Square first.

Cheers,
Josh

Pike
07-10-2013, 11:39 PM
my band (Vernian Process)

Wait

Are you THE Vernian Process?

Steampunk Vernian Process??

omg please stay :squee: You guys are up there with the Clockwork Quartet and The Cog Is Dead. Welcome!!

vernianprocess
07-10-2013, 11:54 PM
Why thanks very much!! And yes, I am the founder/singer of VP. What a wonderfully warm welcome.

Cheers!

Shorty
07-11-2013, 12:13 AM
Sup dude! Thanks for joining our forum!

Your thread title made me think of this movie -

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc138/pearlgrrl/Heathers/f1l3io.gif

Nice spin on it, though! :love:

vernianprocess
07-11-2013, 12:23 AM
Awww yes Heathers... what a sickly twisted good time.

And thanks!

Sup dude! Thanks for joining our forum!

Your thread title made me think of this movie -

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc138/pearlgrrl/Heathers/f1l3io.gif

Nice spin on it, though! :love:

Shorty
07-11-2013, 12:24 AM
You have no idea how happy it makes me that you know where that clip is from! :heart:

Madame Adequate
07-11-2013, 12:25 AM
Hi Josh, you seem like a decent sort and if Pike rates your music that means you must be good! :D Welcome to EoFF, we've got plenty of people who still talk about and play the older games so I'm sure you'll find plenty to do around here!

vernianprocess
07-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Hi Josh, you seem like a decent sort and if Pike rates your music that means you must be good! :D Welcome to EoFF, we've got plenty of people who still talk about and play the older games so I'm sure you'll find plenty to do around here!

Thanks! I just finished FFVI again a few weeks ago, so that's totally still fresh in my head. It was pretty surreal playing it on my work commute... the 21st Century is a strange and mystical time.

You have no idea how happy it makes me that you know where that clip is from! :heart:

Haha yeah, I have a great love for cult classics like that ;)

Pike
07-11-2013, 12:47 AM
:D I think you'll be a great addition to our forum! I'm looking forward to checking out your new music that you posted :)

vernianprocess
07-11-2013, 01:01 AM
:D I think you'll be a great addition to our forum! I'm looking forward to checking out your new music that you posted :)

Thanks man! Yeah I first heard of your forum when Kotaku featured it awhile back. Been meaning to actually join, but now I did.. so yay! =)

Looks like you guys have a long history together, and from what I read, everyone here seems very friendly, and familial.

DanielCLFFF13
07-11-2013, 02:11 AM
Hi Josh welcome :) I hope you'll enjoy your time in here :)

Aulayna
07-11-2013, 08:04 AM
Hey Josh and welcome to EoFF. I look forward to seeing your stuff :)

noxious.sunshine
07-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Welp. There went Best Newbie for Giftmas '13. lolz. Congrats already, homes. XD

Nice ta meet'cha. ^_^

Shorty
07-11-2013, 07:31 PM

Haha yeah, I have a great love for cult classics like that ;)

We are going to be friends! :jess:

vernianprocess
07-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Aww thanks everyone! In case you have any interest, the thread where I posted my Chrono tribute is at: http://home.eyesonff.com/timber-maniacs-hq/151147-beyond-end-time-orchestral-tribute-chrono-trigger.html

If anyone has any creative criticism, or feedback, it'd be greatly appreciated. Cheers!