PDA

View Full Version : Walkthrough Proposition

MJN SEIFER
07-10-2013, 11:56 PM
Here's a little project I've been meaning to do for a long time.

Overhyped or not, Final Fantasy VII is my favorite game in the series, and I always kind of wanted to write my own walkthrough for it. Now, I know that everyone here who would have wanted to play FFVII has done so, and has no need for a walkthrough, but I'd like to try out a proposal.

I probably will write one, and when it's finished, may I please post it here (as an attachment) and could people please give their opinions on it as a walkthrough. I know this is a weird idea, I just want to know how it measures up compared to real ones.

If people are interested, things I would like people to look for include;

1. Detail; Do I use too much at any time, or too little?

2. Spoilers; Pretend you're playing for the first time when you read my walkthrough, did it spoil anything for you?

3. Helpfulness: Obviously, is my walkthrough helpful.

Also, it will be written mostly from my perspective - as though I was writing it as I played it while remembering what I know. They're will be no Wikipedia and Google checks involved while making it. This is because I want it to look authentic, as though I have actually written it from experience the way walkthroughs are written.

One flaw it will most likely have is that two optional bosses will not be explained, as I have yet to destroy them myself.

Sephiroth
07-11-2013, 12:39 AM
I have my own walkthrogh. I could translate it.