PDA

View Full Version : Bad Thoughts

Shorty
07-11-2013, 06:40 PM
There are an overwhelming number of Russians in the area I live in. I don't know what the deal is, but every time I interact with a client who is Russian, the words "sneaky smurfin' russian (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfMB88KalsY)" come into my brain and I feel terrible about it! I'm not racist and I don't hate Russians in any capacity. But someone (various Snatch characters) whisper it into my brain and I can't stop it.

Does bad trout ever enter your head and do you feel bad about it? :stare:

Rantz
07-11-2013, 06:56 PM
They're not Russians, they're just Dan Soder (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRIsC764Nn4).

Parker
07-11-2013, 07:15 PM
Disappointed in you, Shorty.

Shorty
07-11-2013, 07:15 PM
bawww

noxious.sunshine
07-11-2013, 07:39 PM
When my dad had his heart attack in Sacramento...

This is terrible. Like -really- terrible. And let me just preface this, my parents are wonderful people and not racist or prejudice by any means. My dad just always says what's on his mind and he doesn't care. Much.

So he had his heart attack, blah blah blah, they transfer him from one hospital to one of those Sacred Heart Catholic hospitals or whatever because they decided he needed a stint put in his heart. The way he tells it, he remember waking up briefly and seeing -a- doctor and seeing a turban and thinking/saying "I've got a friggin' Towel Head workin' on me", but he doesn't know if he actually said it or not because he wasn't in his right mind. He figures he just thought it though 'cuz he's still alive.

Calliope
07-11-2013, 10:33 PM
I'm not racist But

:stare:

Shorty
07-11-2013, 10:43 PM
That is out of context. :colbert:

Raistlin
07-11-2013, 10:44 PM
I'm not racist But

:stare:

Haha, I was just going to call Shorty out on that too. Obviously she is a horrible racist pig, because no other person says anything that begins with "I'm not racist, but..."

noxious.sunshine
07-12-2013, 04:09 AM
Technically it's not racist though seeing as "Russian" isn't a race. It's a Nationality. That's just straight up prejudice.

It's like when an Italian says "I'm not white, I'm Italian"... It's still a form of "white", though as I'm typing this, I'm wondering if I'm actually wrong on that.

Food for thought, for real though: even though a lot of .. People from south of the border refer to themselves as Hispanic or Latino.. Latinos are actually Anglos from Italy and Hispanics are Anglos from Spain. So calling a Mexican either of those technically isn't right.

Shorty
07-12-2013, 04:23 AM
I'm not prejudice. :colbert:

NeoCracker
07-12-2013, 04:27 AM
Yeah, I feel bad for none of the things that cross my mind. However, I shall share an amusing anecdote!

Me and my two friends Vanessia and Tia went out to coffee. As we were leaving my appartment I uttered, "Oddly, there's quite a few mexicans living here (I swear it fit the context of the conversation to bring that up. :p.

And instantly she replied, "Oh, so your appartments are cheap?"

She didn't realize why I was laughing so hard until I explained it to her. XD

Edit: Also at Shorty....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHxEnQZi3Ow

In this instance I would actually be directing the song at a friend of Shortys.

Denmark
07-12-2013, 04:34 AM
I ' m a racist But t

:love:

also awww you wrote "trout" in your post, not the word that gets censored

and yes sometimes i think bad things

Shorty
07-12-2013, 04:34 AM
it's probably habit now, I didn't even realize I did it