PDA

View Full Version : EVO 2013

DownDiagonalLeftA
07-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Don't know how many of you guys here are fighting game fans, but its time for the yearly fighting game tournament, EVO! It's a tournamant that takes place every year around this time and has players from all over the world, mainly America though. The tournament spans from Friday morning and goes into Sunday night. I'm personally excited for Street Fighter 4. I watch just about every year.

Games included this year:
Super Street Fighter 4
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Mortal Kombat
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Person 4 Arena
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Injustice
King of Fighters 13
Skullgirls

They also have demonstrations and interviews and all that good stuff for you fighting game fans. They'll be showing off the new killer instinct game on Sunday evening.

Link to streams:
EVO 2013 tournament live stream and early results, featuring Daigo, Infiltration, Chris G, Justin Wong, Fuudo, Tokido, Xian and many, many more (http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/jul/12/evo-2013-tournament-live-stream-and-early-results-featuring-daigo-infiltration-chris-g-justin-wong-fuudo-tokido-xian-and-many-many-more/)

Link to schedule:
Evolution 2013 stream schedule (http://www.eventhubs.com/images/2013/jul/09/revised-evolution-2013-stream-schedule/)

Denmark
07-12-2013, 04:14 PM
I want to watch Melee it's the only game at EVO that I've actually played (I'm not big on fighting games) but I'm at work

rip in peace my evo experience ;_;

DownDiagonalLeftA
07-12-2013, 04:17 PM
I want to watch Melee it's the only game at EVO that I've actually played (I'm not big on fighting games) but I'm at work

rip in peace my evo experience ;_;

Maybe you can catch the quarter finals, semi finals, and finals on Saturday and Sunday evening?

The finals is where most of the good stuff happens anyway. I just like to watch all the early stuff because I'm a huge Street Fighter fan/player.

Denmark
07-12-2013, 04:19 PM
My weekend's fairly busy, but maybe I'll catch the finals. WE SHALL SEE

Slothy
07-12-2013, 04:19 PM
Everybody wish Roogle luck in SF4.

Denmark
07-12-2013, 04:23 PM
Roogle: the only Keyboard Warrior I'll ever put my support behind

(he plays using a keyboard and is notable for doing this)

DownDiagonalLeftA
07-12-2013, 04:24 PM
Everybody wish Roogle luck in SF4.

Did not know we had a member here that competed.

Good luck Roogle!! I might have to play you when you get back...