PDA

View Full Version : Just You and Me and My GUAAAAAAARDS!

Loony BoB
07-13-2013, 11:25 AM
When you hang out with friends, how many is too many? I'm a big fan of hanging out with about five or so friends when I'm having a good laugh and one-to-one at pretty much all other times. I generally have more fun with groups but I'm only really "myself" when in private.

Sephiroth
07-13-2013, 11:34 AM
Roger Rees is great.

I like smaller groups but as long as I know them all a bigger group is also okay for me. Normally less people are better for me. I just like that more.

Shauna
07-13-2013, 11:36 AM
Groups of 4-5 is good for a nice chat, but more isn't necessarily bad. Just means if I wanna go mingle with others I can. xD

Shorty
07-13-2013, 01:32 PM
In agreement. Four to five people in a group is large enough, any more than that probably means that people are going to start being off from the group or something.

Chris
07-13-2013, 01:37 PM
Went to amusement park the other day, and we were a group of six. I wanted to die.

Jinx
07-13-2013, 01:39 PM
I am antisocial and I like no one.

Denmark
07-13-2013, 01:41 PM
depends what's happening, but 3-5 people is a good-sized group for me.

Dat Matt
07-14-2013, 12:37 AM
I think 4 is the best number. Means that there can be discussion between two people two people at all times. If there is a conversation including 3 people, then the final person can just join that. With 5 people I don't feel that's the case. There'll be 2 sets of conversation between 2 people and the 5th person has to join in to one of the conversations awkwardly if not promted.

Either that, or iunno, like 20. Parties play by different rules.

escobert
07-14-2013, 12:39 AM
I'm generally with two friends but that's because they live together.

Araciel
07-14-2013, 02:14 AM
Five people is the optimal amount because every good board game is max five people or so.

Pumpkin
07-14-2013, 03:47 AM
Five max. I usually prefer 3 and if it's a close friend then just me and that person.

Flaming Ice
07-14-2013, 03:48 AM
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend (http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Friends)

Oh......um ...

Rebellious Eagle
07-14-2013, 11:43 PM
I prefer one-on-one time with friends. The more people there are, the more anxiety I feel about being left out or inferior to the others.

Formalhaut
07-14-2013, 11:50 PM
3-5 generally. I'd say 4 is the ideal number.

It's just larger groups, I get slightly nervous. I feel like I need to speak to everyone but everyone pairs off in 'mini-groups' and so. Yeah, what other people said.

Agent Proto
07-14-2013, 11:51 PM
I usually feel comfortable with a group of 4-5 people. Any more and I start to feel left out, otherwise I have to force myself in any conversations and i feel uncomfortable doing so.Even so, I usually just keep to myself and listen on, or respond back if I'm asked a question.

Sephex
07-15-2013, 12:09 AM
At random points I will hang out with one at a time. Most Friday's I head over to edczxcvbnm's place and maybe another friend or two will join us. On Saturday's a lot of us will get together and either go out together, or chill at someone's house.

Then on Sunday I can finally pet my cat.

Leigh
07-15-2013, 01:15 AM
One on one or nothing at all. Groups kind of annoy the hell out of me because it is an ego war. A fight for who can make the cleverest comment, funniest outburst and I tend to be the one who just can't be bothered with that nonsense. I'd rather just have a night in with someone, having a close chat or watching a film.

Scotty_ffgamer
07-15-2013, 01:58 AM
I generally only like hanging out with one to two friends at a time, but it depends on the situation. I can enjoy having upwards of 10 people in the house if it is all people I really enjoy spending time with. I wouldn't want that constantly (which is why dorm life was so draining at times), but it can be a lot of fun to get together in a large group and just share stories and whatnot. One of my favorite moments with friends was being in a rather large group and just sitting around, sharing scary stories for fun.