PDA

View Full Version : Who's one member in a different time zone or area you wish lived closer?

snacks
07-14-2013, 12:11 AM
I wish dak dak lived closer to me, imho.

I don't have a lot of friends, so he'd be me best mate.

escobert
07-14-2013, 12:12 AM
face Old Manus or DK.

Pike
07-14-2013, 12:14 AM
Huxley

For obvious reasons

snacks
07-14-2013, 12:14 AM
we live in the same TZ bert we could be BFF's and here you are all the way gone :(

escobert
07-14-2013, 12:15 AM
I know we live so close but yet so far :(

snacks
07-14-2013, 12:17 AM
:grover: bert come to pa u_u;

Dat Matt
07-14-2013, 12:17 AM
I dunno anyone well enough to want them to live closer. If you like a good Image macro spam though, i'm your guy.

I need to get to know people here better :P

snacks
07-14-2013, 12:19 AM
same, i've been here for 7 years and i only know people through the irc mostly but i'd like to participate more imho

Rantz
07-14-2013, 12:33 AM
Well Shorty duh

But aside from that, all of them.

Well... most of them. :shifty:

snacks
07-14-2013, 12:34 AM
​especially me you mean

Formalhaut
07-14-2013, 12:48 AM
Everyone.

But no seriously:

Shion & Sharky: I'd love to meet these guys! Oh... how I'd love to give Shion some company she's always pining for! And I guess I'd like to get free mechanic lessons from Sharky. I imagine I'd get on with him well!
Faris & Parker: Well, Parker is in my time zone, but lives in Wales, a fair distance away. Faris meanwhile is in bloody Canada. I'd love to meet these guys together one day! Who knows, maybe that will happen, but I would LOVE to meet them.
Tifa's Boobs & Denmark: Oh, yes! Why not! I imagine it would be hilarious!
Jiro: I'd like to meet Dak. I imagine he'd teach me all about Australia and how to properly drink alcohol and just be a cool guy to meet. Who wouldn't want to meet Jiro?
Chris: If only because I want to know if he's as horny in real life than he is on the forums
Yerushalmi: I could debate into the small hours of the morning. That and play on his new piano. I don't know, I guess it'd be quite nice to meet him one day.

Those are the main people I'd like to meet (probably in order of priority) but there's certainly others I wouldn't be against meeting. BoB...Pantz...Raist...Shauna...the list goes on. I wouldn't be against meeting, but certainly the ones I've said up there are by far the main ones I'd love to meet up with.

Jinx
07-14-2013, 12:54 AM
There are quite a few people, but no one would be surprised to hear Phil and Tara.

snacks
07-14-2013, 12:56 AM
And not even me? ​formuloohoo? geez.

Loony BoB
07-14-2013, 01:07 AM
ms_devli.

Jinx
07-14-2013, 01:08 AM
I think Laddy and I *might* be in the same time zone. But that doesn't mean he's close to me. :(

Denmark
07-14-2013, 01:09 AM
lots of people in [insert non-USA country here]

lots of people in the USA too

before June this would have also included sam but

Formalhaut
07-14-2013, 01:17 AM
And not even me? ​formuloohoo? geez.

If I get to know you more, then by all means!

snacks
07-14-2013, 01:21 AM
sheesh, what's a snacks gotta do.

also i'd like to meet some of the uk crowd stu, uh, BoB, um....yeah you guys over there

Formalhaut
07-14-2013, 01:24 AM

Don't worry, a few more chat conversations and you'll be right up there.

LocoColt04
07-14-2013, 01:44 AM
Well um um um I'm still getting to know most of you lot, though it seems either of the coasts would be simpler for the sake of hanging out, since everybody and their dog on EoFF is already dating everyone else (or everyone else's dog) on EoFF.

My sister and I have actually discussed moving to Seattle, for what it's worth.

In the meantime, I drive to Austin monthly just for giggles, and that drive is longer than what most people would make to cross two or three state lines, so... I'm not really opposed to utilizing tiny cars with fantastic mileage to go entertain myself.

edit: Oh, but if I had to pick someone today just for the sake of the topic here, um, I wanna hang with Pike! I rather enjoy clever, creative people. :D

escobert
07-14-2013, 02:20 AM
Loco, you can date me :love:

snacks
07-14-2013, 02:22 AM

Don't worry, a few more chat conversations and you'll be right up there.

*waits three years*

JUST A FEW MOER?!?!?!

Jiro
07-14-2013, 02:34 AM
Can't pick one person, there are lots of great people.

Still gonna build that island. You're all expected to live on it with me. It'll be like Zack's island from DOA Volleyball except with way more tits and way more dudes and way more fun and probably less volleyball. We'd make it a reality tv show and pretend to have drama and it'd be a hit and then we'd all just hang out and it'd be like different parts of the island are different forums and most people are in gen chat while on their phones using irc.

Laddy
07-14-2013, 02:36 AM
I think Laddy and I *might* be in the same time zone. But that doesn't mean he's close to me. :(
Not anymore, my busty little friend. :(

Formalhaut
07-14-2013, 02:53 AM
Still gonna build that island. You're all expected to live on it with me.

What about that island I gave you in the secret santa!

Chemical
07-14-2013, 03:12 AM
Jiro: I'd like to meet Dak. I imagine he'd teach me all about Australia and how to properly drink alcohol and just be a cool guy to meet. Who wouldn't want to meet Jiro?

Jiro is a stand up dude and very fun, but drinking wise I can (and have ;) ) put him under the table. If you really want a drinking challenge/buddy go Canadian. Bleys or myself are good options.

I would love to be near Raistlin because we get on really well and I would like to meet him. That is my first choice... but I always like meeting new people so anyone will do in lieu of my dear nudist friend. I also have some oldbie residual crushes (friendly not frisky): Shlup, BoB & Smitten, Bleys, Yamaneko, Jojee, Jowy, skt, Ally, Britt, Undead, Del, FOA....and on...

Pumpkin
07-14-2013, 03:43 AM
Cimward and Formy :jess:

sharkythesharkdogg
07-14-2013, 03:50 AM
Well, there's a lot of you nice peoples.

FOA lives reasonably close, but it's hard to coax her out of her shack in the woods.

Mike face and fuji, Kali and Lynx, Dak, Formal, Phil (don't really know locky, but I imagine it's a package deal, so the more the merrier), NCG, Pikel and Milf, Jake, Futan, Tig, Sephex seems like a bro, Pantz (and Mrs. Pantz), The Man and I could share music (and probably argue), Polnareff seems nice, Proto, Peegees.

Heck, I know there's more. I like all of you guys!!

Calliope
07-14-2013, 04:01 AM
If I had my way I'd move all you fuckers further away.

Pike
07-14-2013, 10:20 AM
If I had my way I'd move all you fuckers further away.

You cut me deep :cry:

noxious.sunshine
07-14-2013, 10:27 AM
After today, Defintely Mirage.

Also Paula (PaperStar) & Proto. Just cuz

Shiny
07-14-2013, 01:34 PM
Yar, Kyle, Dynast, TSoL, Zorander, Levian, Chris

I want all the gays in the same area close to me. Take me to a gay bar plz.

Faris
07-14-2013, 02:33 PM
All of you so that we can all frequently go to pubs together and hang out.

Aulayna
07-14-2013, 02:40 PM
All of you so that we can all frequently go to pubs together and hang out.

This!

Denmark
07-14-2013, 02:43 PM
Faris come to Pennsylvania :(

OR SAM AND I COULD COME TO CANADA if we can get several days off work

Jinx
07-14-2013, 02:49 PM
Faris come to Pennsylvania :(

OR SAM AND I COULD COME TO CANADA if we can get several days off work

Yes. And the TSoL could come meet us too.

Formalhaut
07-14-2013, 03:11 PM
Cimward and Formy :jess:

FOA lives reasonably close, but it's hard to coax her out of her shack in the woods.

Mike face and fuji, Kali and Lynx, Dak, Formal, Phil (don't really know locky, but I imagine it's a package deal, so the more the merrier), NCG, Pikel and Milf, Jake, Futan, Tig, Sephex seems like a bro, Pantz (and Mrs. Pantz), The Man and I could share music (and probably argue), Polnareff seems nice, Proto, Peegees.

Thanks guys, that really does mean a great deal. I'd find it awesome to meet you two! :D

snacks
07-14-2013, 08:54 PM

not EVEN me sharky :( :( : (: :(:(:(

Shorty
07-14-2013, 11:18 PM
Yar, Kyle, Dynast, TSoL, Zorander, Levian, Chris

I want all the gays in the same area close to me. Take me to a gay bar plz.

You're asking for this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI)

Pumpkin
07-15-2013, 03:11 AM

Because he hates you, remember?

Raistlin
07-15-2013, 03:27 AM
The thought that I am even in the same timezone as some of you creepers gives me nightmares.

Joking aside, I have been determined to meet foa for some years now. We actually live in the same timezone, but are still many hours apart and neither one of us is exactly rolling is disposable income right now (and she's a wuss). Shorty and Chemical are two other big ones, as we've been friends for years and have had a lot of fun, and they just live too damn far away. And there's a bunch of other people I think would be cool to meet if it was more convenient.

I've already met Lynx and Kali and Jojee, though it would be great if they lived closer (though Lynx and Kali visit her dad's place 2 hours away from me every year, so I can usually bug them then).

Araciel
07-15-2013, 03:33 AM
Jowy

snacks
07-15-2013, 05:49 AM

that's very true love me

sharkythesharkdogg
07-15-2013, 01:08 PM

that's very true love me

Who are you again? :roll:

Goldenboko
07-15-2013, 01:25 PM
Although she doesn't go here anymore, I talk to Leen-Leen more than any of you, so her :monster:

Mirage
07-15-2013, 03:24 PM
Jowy, and Nox.

snacks
07-15-2013, 08:35 PM

that's very true love me

*womp womp womp plays and i roll away

it's me skt :( :monster: :grover: etc

come on buddy :(

Pumpkin
07-15-2013, 08:37 PM
u so slly skt

snacks
07-15-2013, 08:41 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/george-michael-snoopy-walk.gif

Mahad
07-15-2013, 08:45 PM
Don't really know anyone enough to pick someone. I Need to get more involved here.

TrollHunter
07-15-2013, 09:32 PM
No one here really comes to mind. :colbert:

Shauna
07-15-2013, 09:34 PM
None of you!

Alternatively, Faris would be cool. :3

snacks
07-15-2013, 09:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fU9vGVt.gif

Miriel
07-16-2013, 08:05 AM
foa is someone I really want to meet one day but I've never really been in her neck of the woods or vice versa. I think she's fab and we'd have fun times together.

snacks
07-16-2013, 03:06 PM
foa is pretty awesome, i think i can swing her :monster:

sharkythesharkdogg
07-16-2013, 03:15 PM

that's very true love me

*womp womp womp plays and i roll away

it's me skt :( :monster: :grover: etc

come on buddy :(

:omghey:

snacks
07-16-2013, 03:18 PM
:gator::gator::gator::gator::gator::gator: sharky you and shion come visit :(

Pumpkin
07-16-2013, 03:22 PM
no u

Srs where do you live?

snacks
07-16-2013, 03:33 PM
right now in pa, but soon cali :( don't you live close???

Pumpkin
07-16-2013, 03:37 PM
No, not at all.

Sorry Scott :(.

snacks
07-16-2013, 03:45 PM
lameo :( ROADTRIP

sharkythesharkdogg
07-16-2013, 04:50 PM
We live in a sealed Bio-Dome. See you in 7 years.

snacks
07-17-2013, 06:37 PM
no shark nooooo

*elaborate break in scene where i stumble and get security called on me and get arrested trying to break you out*

Formalhaut
07-18-2013, 02:44 AM
I'm finding this entire Snacks/Sharky/Shion interlude very amusing, keep it up.

snacks
07-18-2013, 03:01 AM
you can join in if you want :D

Formalhaut
07-18-2013, 03:06 AM
you can join in if you want :D

Nah. Wouldn't want to ruin the entertainment.

snacks
07-18-2013, 03:14 AM
But, but we could have buddy montages!

Pumpkin
07-18-2013, 03:30 AM
It's okay, we're done talking to Scott anyways.

snacks
07-18-2013, 06:26 AM
you would be shion you WOULD be

Madonna
07-18-2013, 12:18 PM
Guys, all of this can be solved if we all just move into a huge house together or take over an apartment complex somewhere. It will be just like Dokkoida?!.

Cuchulainn
07-18-2013, 05:20 PM
Foa shiny alice sarah wesley rantz (hes an hour out so it counts) im sure there are others id meet if I could

Rantz
07-18-2013, 05:29 PM
You should come crash BoB's wedding! Me and Sarah will help.

snacks
07-20-2013, 12:46 AM
I will crash any wedding.
Maybe EVERY wedding.