PDA

View Full Version : Westcoast US Meetup

Calliope
07-14-2013, 04:59 AM
AKA Shorty & Jowy and Calliope get drunk in a field (http://bumbershoot.org/)

Make plans accordingly

Del Murder
07-14-2013, 05:04 AM
Seattle? That's barely in the US.

Jowy
07-14-2013, 05:06 AM
AKA Shorty & Jowy and Calliope get drunk in a field (http://bumbershoot.org/)

Make plans accordingly

Buy your pass before they spike up the price! I'm gonna have to pull some strings to get all three days off from work but I definitely plan on going for at least two of them.

Shorty
07-14-2013, 05:28 AM
I don't think I can go, guys. :( I am traveling to Scotland in September, Utah in October and Utah again in November, all for weddings (two of which I am in, one of which I will be assassinated if I do not arrive). I was supposed to go to Portland next week for The Postal Service but I don't think I can make it now. (anyone want my ticket? It's only one, unfortunately.)

I'm super sorrrrrry. :( Money and work, money and work! The one day I'd want to go is to see Death Cab play Transatlanticism on Sunday, and I wouldn't be able to take work off the next day.

Don't think for a second that I'm not going to meet up with both of you living as close as I do, though. I just can't probably until after wedding travel. You both know how much I love traveling and road trips and meetups concerts and Death Cab and Ben Gibbard. It really pains me to pass this up.

Jowy
07-15-2013, 02:51 AM
That's totally fine, Sarah. I presently lack the room in my apartment to house more than one other guest and wouldn't want you to have to spring for a hotel! Hurry up and move to Portland.

Denmark
07-15-2013, 02:53 AM
dabrowski you gotta quit living on the wrong coast

or you should have lived there at the right time

Shorty
07-15-2013, 10:00 AM
That's totally fine, Sarah. I presently lack the room in my apartment to house more than one other guest and wouldn't want you to have to spring for a hotel! Hurry up and move to Portland.

I'm four and a half hours from Seattle already! That should be good enough!

Maybe I can somehow con Pike into coming.