PDA

View Full Version : Birth By Sleep - Which Character was your favourite?

Aulayna
07-14-2013, 08:26 AM
So, having no internet at home means I've finally got around to playing this. I've already finished Aqua and Terra's story. I'm not sure if they're ordered by difficulty but Terra's certainly seemed easier than Aqua's. Ven's seems somewhere in the middle. But this might just be all in my mind!

Anyway, the point of this thread, which character did you enjoy playing as the most?

Shauna
07-14-2013, 11:21 AM
I thiiiiink I enjoyed playing through Terra's story best, followed by Ventus. I enjoyed Aqua as a character, but her story was so deeply inconsequential compared to the other two.

Aulayna
07-14-2013, 12:59 PM
Yeah her story wasn't as eventful as the others but I thought it was an interesting tale of someone sort of... caught in the middle I guess.

Del Murder
07-14-2013, 05:45 PM
I liked Ven's story the best but I liked Aqua as a character. I hope she has a big role in KH3.

Shauna
07-14-2013, 07:15 PM
Yeah, I liked her best out of the lot, which made me sad that her entire thing was a bit uneventful. :{ Here's hoping for KH3!

Pheesh
07-15-2013, 12:10 AM
Basically have to echo what everyone else has said. Aqua was an awesome character but the other two stories were more interesting to play through.

Skyblade
07-15-2013, 04:18 AM
Honestly, I can't say. I started with Aqua, loved her personality, battle style, and even enjoyed her story.

Then it got to the other characters and I just gave up. I had no desire to start over at level one with another character, especially since they weren't as fun to play, even at level one, as Aqua.

Maybe I'll finish it sometime, but I really think the three-story gimmick has essentially killed this game for me.

Aulayna
07-15-2013, 08:12 AM
Honestly, I can't say. I started with Aqua, loved her personality, battle style, and even enjoyed her story.

Then it got to the other characters and I just gave up. I had no desire to start over at level one with another character, especially since they weren't as fun to play, even at level one, as Aqua.

Maybe I'll finish it sometime, but I really think the three-story gimmick has essentially killed this game for me.

Honestly I'd do it. Sadly they are both a bit whaff to start out with but you can become a face wrecker pretty quickly.

Terra and Ventus's stories are very eventful. Ventus's probably moreso that Terra. It was very cool seeing most of Organisation XIII whilst they were still normal people and before most of the events that lead up to KHI happened.

Aqua is by far my favourite character though and it seems they really fixed her uneventful story issue in Birth By Sleep Final Mix - definitely hoping she shows up in KH3.

Pheesh
07-15-2013, 08:17 AM
Yeah, the multiple story thing has a lot of payoff. It's interesting to see how they all intertwine and connect with each other, I would try to tough it out if I were you.

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-15-2013, 07:14 PM
Aqua is the best. Ventus is fun too but that is more because I am a huge Sora fanboy. :D

Hollycat
07-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Aqua wears spats and is female. Automatic win.

Mercen-X
07-16-2013, 03:26 AM
I haven't played BBS. I only know what I know from the epic squall of Spoilers across the internet. Since my PSP broke and I never bothered buying the game, this is the only way I can know anything about this game. Terra is the most realistic-looking Keybearer in my mind (I've never been fond of adolescent heroes) aside from Aqua and the KH2 Riku (although, I didn't approve of his attitude).

Laddy
07-19-2013, 10:57 AM
Yeah, I quite like Aqua and I hope she shows up later.

Mercen-X
07-20-2013, 04:54 AM
Of course she will