PDA

View Full Version : Do you think you've evolved as a hoo-man in the last 5, 10, years?

snacks
07-14-2013, 09:12 PM
I mean evolution as in like, do you think you've grown substantially or do you think you are the same? I notice with me, as I've gotten *coughcoughcoughcougholdercoughcoughcough* I've gotten softer and more understanding and sympathetic of my elder SO's viewpoints, and taken certain viewpoints on my own family, friends.

How about yoose?

Jinx
07-14-2013, 09:16 PM
I grew some gills to match my webbed toes.

Chris
07-14-2013, 09:17 PM
I would like to grow some bunny ears and some dangerously short shorts.

Jinx
07-14-2013, 09:19 PM
I wouldn't mind growing some wings.

I'd be a beautiful and terrifying sight to behold.

Denmark
07-14-2013, 09:19 PM
yoose

don't you mean "yinz" or whatever the hell you pitts say

i grew some extra limbs

snacks
07-14-2013, 09:24 PM
yoose

don't you mean "yinz" or whatever the hell you pitts say

i grew some extra limbs

we don't speak of yinz around here.

Shlup
07-14-2013, 10:22 PM
I didn't know it was possible, but I think I've evolved to care even less. At 30 years old I give no fucks.

Night Fury
07-14-2013, 10:23 PM
I develop everyday because I learn a new lesson everyday.

I'm not the person I was yesterday, and I'm not the person I will be tomorrow.

snacks
07-14-2013, 10:33 PM
I didn't know it was possible, but I think I've evolved to care even less. At 30 years old I give no smurfs.

I noticed the older I've gotten the less I care about things I probably would have been way more passionate about like 5 years ago, and got more passionate about things I wouldn't have 5 years ago, so it's kind of an equal trade off?

Example: Gay rights.
Example: Politics

Anyways, I guess getting older and getting smurfed by the man a lot has something to do with it :D

Shorty
07-14-2013, 11:08 PM
In the last five years I've grown up a lot but still managed to somehow remain a child.

Ten years? Am I different from how I was at fourteen? Abso-fucking-lutely.

snacks
07-14-2013, 11:20 PM
I like to think I managed to maintain a "child-like quality" in a way because smurf if I care that I'm 32 and watch cartoons and sit on Saturdays and watch them in my undies while eating underwear but, growing up and remaining a child, it's almost as if you become more at ease with who you are.

10 years ago I probably would be drunk, laying on someone's floor flipping them off (there's evidence of this and i am not going to find it) and probably a total wreck.

Araciel
07-15-2013, 04:11 AM
Nope

Pumpkin
07-15-2013, 04:22 AM
Well I was 11 years old 10 years ago so... yeah.

I have become more jealous and nervous and feel more like a reject and less social. I've become smarter and more self aware though.

Also, bigger boobs.

noxious.sunshine
07-15-2013, 04:39 AM
I've definitely changed over the last 10 years a -lot-. But I won't go so far as to say I've "evolved".

I used to be a nice person... Borderline door mat nice. And kind of shy.

Now? I'm more outgoing, but I'm still a loner for the most part. And I typically say whatever is on my mind, although I have learned to become slightly more tactful over the last couple of yrs. The more jacked off things I say or talk about, I do so because I feel comfortable enough around a person or people to say them.

I'be also noticed that I'm becoming more and more like my dad... Whatever his opinion is on something, that's it and he's right and you can't argue with him cuz he's right.

My way of thinking and how I am may not be the best way to be as a person, but at the same time, I've had to figure out things for myself for 16 years or more now regardless of what my parents and sister have taught me.

fire_of_avalon
07-15-2013, 04:39 AM
I would say I've become much more cynical and skeptical of most people, but also I've become very receptive and emotional when I hear about good things that happen in the world. Also I don't waste money like I did and I value my loved ones more, even though they drive me insane.

snacks
07-15-2013, 05:48 AM
what foa said!

Chemical
07-15-2013, 06:40 AM
Less young and stupid more old and experienced.

escobert
07-15-2013, 06:41 AM
I think I have grown more in the last 2 years more than any of the last 10.

snacks
07-15-2013, 06:42 AM
How have you grown? You are already pretty tall imho :monster: