PDA

View Full Version : Your Mobile Phone's First Sentences

Loony BoB
07-15-2013, 10:22 AM
So Rantz pointed out that if you just keep hitting the first word the sentences can be pretty great. Here's some good ones from my phone, I'll let the other guys in chat post theirs. =]

Penis monkeys in temple of my friends are like the way I can see the new album is out of the best thing ever seen in a relationship with my mom is so much for the first time in the world is a great time at the moment when you are a little bit of a sudden urge to be in the world

Sarah or not to be in the world

Tassles not really a lot of people who are you

Mike Miller Lite not really a lot of people who are going to be in the world

Cat is on the bus

Tara's place has weird reception desk and I have to go for a while

Danielle is upstairs so I'm not even a little bit of a sudden urge

Rantz says it all the way I can see the new album is out

Why do I have to go for a while ago today I am not a good day to the beach

Shauna Matt etc know what the hell is going to be in the world

Locky Phil tell me what you want to be in the world

Rantz
07-15-2013, 10:26 AM
"I love you so much for the very first time 39 the location of the most important thing is that the member of the most important thing is that the member of the most important thing is that the member of the most important thing is that the member of the most important thing is that the member of the most important thing is that the member of the most important thing is that the member of the most"

"Oh my god baby do you need to go to the movies with the latest version of the most important thing is that the member of the most important thing is that the member of the most important thing is that the member of the"

"Loony BoB 20 the location of the most important thing"

"Mike Bell and I like it is a bit of a format that the information contained in this email address and password for the very first time 39"

It seems to be fond of inserting random numbers as the most likely next word. And then getting stuck in a loop.

Pike
07-15-2013, 10:26 AM
I don't think my phone does this...

Shorty
07-15-2013, 10:31 AM
So Rantz pointed out that if you just keep hitting the first word the sentences can be pretty great. Here's some good ones from my phone, I'll let the other guys in chat post theirs. =]

Penis monkeys in temple of my friends are like the way I can see the new album is out of the best thing ever seen in a relationship with my mom is so much for the first time in the world is a great time at the moment when you are a little bit of a sudden urge to be in the world

Sarah or not to be in the world

Tassles not really a lot of people who are you

Mike Miller Lite not really a lot of people who are going to be in the world

Cat is on the bus

Tara's place has weird reception desk and I have to go for a while

Danielle is upstairs so I'm not even a little bit of a sudden urge

Rantz says it all the way I can see the new album is out

Why do I have to go for a while ago today I am not a good day to the beach

Shauna Matt etc know what the hell is going to be in the world

Locky Phil tell me what you want to be in the world

what's this obsession your phone has with "world"

Loony BoB
07-15-2013, 10:39 AM
As shown by me and Rantz, eventually it will just find something to loop into.

Aulayna
07-15-2013, 10:40 AM
As shown by me and Rantz, eventually it will just find something to loop into.

​Sure.

Loony BoB
07-15-2013, 10:43 AM
I actually sent that first one to Sarah on WhatsApp and after she replied I thought I'd send another, and I opted to begin with "You're" this time.

You're the best thing ever seen in a relationship with my mom

Shorty
07-15-2013, 10:43 AM
Funny, phone's first sentence came up with *"You are the actual worst".

*No it didn't, I made that up because I'm not doing this.

Rantz
07-15-2013, 11:00 AM
I bet that would be the actual result, though.

Jinx
07-15-2013, 12:52 PM
I don't understand how to do this.

Pheesh
07-15-2013, 12:58 PM
My phone doesn't do that...

Faris
07-15-2013, 12:58 PM
Hey BoB. BoB! Which phones do this and how? Also where is my text? You said you would text me later. I was waiting all night for a drunk text that I never got :(

Loony BoB
07-15-2013, 01:05 PM
Oh, hey, whaddyaknow, the first thing I've been told about from when I was drunk that I genuinely don't remember. :D Sorry!

As for how you do it, you just... go to write a text, type one word, then watch as it predicts the next word and select the first option, then do the same over and over until it loops (it always ends up looping eventually).

Maybe it's a feature for Developers and Tech Admins only :confused: My Android phone does it. I think I have ICS.

Shauna
07-15-2013, 01:56 PM
I turned off this feature on my phone because it was annoying. Maybe y'all did that too.

Old Manus
07-15-2013, 02:42 PM
Thanks again and I have been made in writing and the rest is not the only way I could have a good time for a few minutes to get a quote from you

The first is that you are a number I will have the same way you look for in this category and the family of a sudden and then delete this communication or distribution in a couple days off and on my computer to get your email to you soon mate

It appears that my phone's predictive text contributes more to discussion than I do.