PDA

View Full Version : HALP! I lost my keys again.

Freya
07-18-2013, 07:30 AM
http://i.imgur.com/uZTt0Ii.gif

How often do you lose your keys? My kitty likes to steal them. I had to put a lanyard on them just so I could keep better track of them. I would find them around my apartment but now it's easier to find since there is a long tail too it. But it gives her a reason to pull them off the table now.

Do you lose your keys often?

Loony BoB
07-18-2013, 09:17 AM
Rarely if ever. The only times tend to be when I'm running back inside after forgetting something or when Danielle uses my keys. :stare: That girl would lose her head if it wasn't screwed on. xD

TrollHunter
07-18-2013, 10:33 AM
Actually... I currently don't know where my keys are and it's driving me insane.
I misplace my keys all the time.

Shorty
07-18-2013, 12:28 PM
I used to be just dreadful with my keys. I lost them once and could spend no more time looking for them, so I had to walk to work (which I should have been doing anyway since I only lived a mile away). I found them in my spice rack. I have no idea.

I'm good with them now, though!

Pumpkin
07-18-2013, 03:41 PM
A moderate amount I guess?

noxious.sunshine
07-18-2013, 04:10 PM
I don't lose keys, I just lose my damn car.

Went from a bright yellow Ford Focus that I -never- lost to a silver Mazda 3. And I usually remember where I park, but lately it's become a problem. The other day, I was standing at a silver Ford that looked similar trying to unlock it with the keyless entry and wondering why the hell it wouldn't unlock. It was bad.

EDIT: That otter can take my keys anytime. It's SO FREAKING CUTE AND I WANT HIM.

Pike
07-18-2013, 04:51 PM
My keys are always in the same spot so no, I don't lose them.

My phone, though :(

Pumpkin
07-18-2013, 04:59 PM
Sharky has a specific "key table" where he puts his keys and I am expected to put mine. I would usually put them on the kitchen table or my purse, but in exchange for using the key table, he shuts his top drawer in the dresser, so I have been using the key table.

Mirage
07-18-2013, 05:47 PM
I lose them when I change jackets or jeans.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-18-2013, 08:14 PM
The key table helps me remember where they are. I only put them on the key table, so when I need them I only have to look on the key table.

:monster:

Pumpkin
07-18-2013, 08:15 PM
But they don't help me remember where they are because I look elsewhere first since I'm not used to the key table.

SO WHY DO I HAVE TO USE IT :colbert:

CimminyCricket
07-18-2013, 08:19 PM
But they don't help me remember where they are because I look elsewhere first since I'm not used to the key table.

SO WHY DO I HAVE TO USE IT :colbert:
Because top drawer on the dresser.

Shlup
07-19-2013, 02:24 AM
I used to always lose my keys and stuff, so I bought one of these:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Rilakkuma-San-X-Wall-Hanging-Storage-Bag-3-Pockets-/00/s/NjAwWDYwMA==/$%28KGrHqJHJFUFC,zOI7mEBQuDo6qw5Q~~60_12.JPG

Now I don't lose things much ever.

Araciel
07-19-2013, 05:03 AM
Nah man I'm too chill for that.

Laddy
07-19-2013, 06:20 AM
I lose my phone all the time. I don't need keys for my box in front of the Payless store.

Rantz
07-19-2013, 06:29 AM
Yeah I don't lose my keys ever, really. It happened once, years ago, in that I forgot them at my friends and then biked home and couldn't get inside in the midde of the night.

Jinx
07-20-2013, 12:58 PM
I have a huge ass TARDIS lanyard attached to my keys. I don't lose 'em. I also always put them in places I can find them: my purse or my desk.

Denmark
07-20-2013, 01:01 PM
My keys are always in one of three places if they're not being used:

In my pocket
On my desk at home
On my desk at work

I need them to get between home and work, so there's no chance of leaving them somewhere.

Dat Matt
07-20-2013, 11:25 PM
My door is locked, so I need to use my keys to open the door. So I never leave them at home.

Flaming Ice
07-21-2013, 01:49 AM
I usually lose my house key.......I've had 3 at once (a spare that used to be my brother's, and an extra one when I lost the first when and I found the first one I lost)....Yeah, i usually have trouble just finding one of them.

My mom gave me key chains to use but they just make my pants fall down :eep: