PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous Animals!

Yar
07-18-2013, 09:25 AM
bBF2qXEIStw

B_Gl6CTJLzk

EB4u2XtRqF8

How do you feel when you're being attacked by an animal? Do you scream like a little school girl? Do you cry? Do you bleed??

Shorty
07-18-2013, 12:34 PM
ahahaha that first one

I was attacked in the face by a parrot and it was terrifying. Nearly gave me the septum piercing I had been considering and additionally nearly gouged my eye out. So now I'm afraid of birds larger than lovebirds.

Unbreakable Will
07-18-2013, 03:04 PM
I was attacked by a small dog once, it was funny and I punted that little bastard for biting my ankle.

Fucking chihuahua. :argh:

noxious.sunshine
07-18-2013, 04:25 PM
I was bit on my cheek by a Boston Terrier when I was 3 - it bit a hole in my face & I had to get 20 stitches. I still have the scar. According to Jay, the doctor did a bad job with the stitches. Oddly enough, my dad grew up with Boston Terriers.

Otherwise, no. I haven't been attacked by an animal. My poodle used to chase ducks, but one day, a goose was in the pack and he went after it.. But.. It got mad and went after him. It was hilarious. And then my daughter was trying to feed some ducks and swans, but they were on her like white on rice and she flipped out. I laughed a lot. It was funny.

Freya
07-18-2013, 05:09 PM
THAT'S RIGHT. BEWARE THE MIGHTY OTTER.

I have been bit by a dog before. It hurt. I cried.

fire_of_avalon
07-18-2013, 05:29 PM
Otters rape baby seals in San Francisco Bay.

I have had a dig snap at me, had a parrot bite my cheek. That's it.

Crop
07-18-2013, 09:46 PM
A few months ago I was bitten by a dog. It tore my lower lip almost clean off, and ripped open part of my upper lip. I went to the hospital where the doctor did a fantastic job stitching me back up. Oddly enough I felt hardly any pain, from the bite to the stitching, to the healing process

My lips were swollen up like balloons for a while, but they've gone down aside from a slight part on the lower right part of my bottom lip, which won't go down. The scars are still there too of course.

I did kick ass the whole time though. When the nurses came in and saw my lips hanging off I said "sorry ladies, I'm usually far more suave than this", although I think it came out like "Suuh laths, Ill ushel frr mur shlave thhm thsss".

I would post pictures (the doc kindly took before and after pictures), but they look pretty gruesome and I'm not 100% on where the line is on pictures here.

Shorty
07-18-2013, 09:48 PM
If folks want to see, they are probably better off PMing you privately.

Araciel
07-18-2013, 11:06 PM
A mosquito bit me once.

Once.

Jinx
07-19-2013, 12:48 AM
I like dangerous animals very much!

Shorty is one of my closest friends!

Clo
07-19-2013, 12:50 AM
I am the a whisperer of all species and the animals flock to me and I commune with them.

Shlup
07-19-2013, 02:41 AM
I just really hate geese, guys.

Unbreakable Will
07-19-2013, 03:04 AM
Ah I forgot;

As I've said in prievious threads, I was held up to a cockatoo at age 1 and it bit my nose in half. I'll eventually have to have surgery so I can breathe out of my nose, otherwise my left nostril will eventually close up due to cartilage that never healed correctly and is still growing sideways inside my nose.

Laddy
07-19-2013, 10:22 AM
The only animals I associate with are corgis, and they're sweethearts.

All others are savages. :mad2:

noxious.sunshine
07-19-2013, 11:27 AM
Ugh. All this otter business made me have a dream about otters last night.

No bueno y'all.

Shiny
07-19-2013, 01:57 PM
A dragonfly bit me once and my face got swollen. I was admiring it's colors. ;___;

I didn't actually touch it i guess it just didn't want me looking at it.

Pike
07-24-2013, 10:34 AM
I was bitten by a python once. It sounds a lot more hardcore than it actually is.

Oh, and one time a hermit crab pinched onto the palm of my hand and didn't let go for like five minutes. You bet I screamed like a little girl.

Loony BoB
07-24-2013, 11:27 AM
I've been bitten by numerous dangerous animals. In order of "ow" I would say the dog was worst (but I was five years old), then Danielle, then the cats, then Tara.

I've been scratched by a bunch of cats, too, and have been attacked by a very angry magpie back when I was around five or so. Obviously I was a prime target at that age...

Oh, and don't get me started on wasps. Worse than all of the above bar the dog, probably.

If a legitimately dangerous animal attacked me, I would probably not be able to scream or anything because when a shark drags you underwater, all you can do is hope to punch it in the gills before it rips you in half. :stare:

Pike
07-24-2013, 11:28 AM
I've been bitten by numerous dangerous animals. In order of "ow" I would say the dog was worst (but I was five years old), then Danielle, then the cats, then Tara.

what the hell xD I don't even want to know.

Loony BoB
07-24-2013, 11:31 AM
It's nothing kinky. I think it's just a Geordie way of saying hello... and in Danielle's case, it can really really really hurt. She slowly bites harder and harder. It's like she's testing my pain threshold. :(