PDA

View Full Version : Workout music

Pumpkin
07-18-2013, 06:58 PM
I'm going to be adding some music to my ipod soon, so I guess it's a good time to add some workout music if anyone has any suggestions. Just fun, happy, upbeat music to help keep me motivated while I die jogging in the heat.

Shorty
07-18-2013, 07:08 PM
I use:

Alkaline Trio
Marilyn Manson
Mindless Self Indulgence
She Wants Revenge
The White Stripes
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Yelle

And a mix of upbeat songs from other artists. These are the ones that consistently get me going. I like music with a good beat or that's loud and heavy and pumps me up. If I can mosh to it, I can run to it.

Lonely Paper Star
07-18-2013, 07:13 PM
Well... I'm more of a pop/dance person, so I like music I can dance to:

MIKA | Love Today
AWiccrTB4LM

MIKA | Grace Kelly
0CGVgAYJyjk

MGMT | Kids
fe4EK4HSPkI

Edward Maya | Stereo Love
p-Z3YrHJ1sU

Alternatively, I listen to more "epic" things when I go running; it makes me feel as if I'm going on some adventure (i.e., the Game of Thrones theme song or FF world map/battle music when I run along the greenbelt).

krissy
07-18-2013, 11:50 PM
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children - One Winged Angel (Music) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s)

Araciel
07-18-2013, 11:53 PM
fucking metal

Scotty_ffgamer
07-19-2013, 01:08 AM
Girl Talk is fun to listen to while running, if I remember right. I'd jog to that from time to time.

I used to always listen to old Relient K a lot while running, but I just love that band in general. My most enjoyable experiences were while running to their first album though.

I've never had much music at my disposal, especially when I was at the height of going running pretty often. The only other thing I can think of that I possibly ran to was Bleed American by Jimmy Eat World.

Formalhaut
07-19-2013, 01:15 AM
Alternatively, I listen to more "epic" things when I go running; it makes me feel as if I'm going on some adventure (i.e., the Game of Thrones theme song or FF world map/battle music when I run along the greenbelt).

Ahaha, I do this as well. I also have the 'rock' version (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OWQXQgHgq8) of the Game of Thrones theme tune.