PDA

View Full Version : Clumsy!

Freya
07-18-2013, 08:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8mCMj7N.gif

How clumsy are you? My family liked to mock me and call me grace as a kid. I can't walk. I bounce when I walk so i'm always practically hoping around the place so often times my feet get tangled and I fall. A lot. I run into things a lot too. How clumsy are you?

Pumpkin
07-18-2013, 08:25 PM
I am incredibly clumsy. I injure myself regularly. I seriously trip over the floor sometimes. Not like, an uneven floor. Just the floor. And I walk into doorways. And I knock stuff over. When we went to the orchestra in Atlanta, I broke a glass when we were having a drink preshow. It was awful :(. First time visiting sharky I broke one of his dishes. I'm amazed I haven't amputated a toe yet because I'm constantly dropping knives.

So yeah, pretty clumsy.

noxious.sunshine
07-18-2013, 08:57 PM
I've lost many a nail getting my fingers slammed in door, sliced my fingers tons, over the past weekend, I walked straight into the screen door that goes to the balcony, etc.

Shorty
07-18-2013, 09:02 PM
I was born clumsy.

My feet formed in a way that made me walk pigeon-toed as a small child. I'd take a couple of steps and trip over myself. :( The doctors wanted to break my legs to set my bones straight and my mom wouldn't let them and instead made me wear braces a la Forrest Gump on my legs, apparently (I remember none of this, so it must have been super early in my childhood), which seems to have corrected the problem.

But yeah, I regularly bump into coffee tables, edges, corners, walls, drop things, injure myself.

Shauna
07-18-2013, 09:32 PM
I am quite clumsy. I try not to let my ability to trip over my own two feet or inability to hold things properly without dropping them ruin my life, though.

noxious.sunshine
07-18-2013, 09:53 PM
I forgot.

One time, in like 4th grade, my 2 front teeth had -finally- grown back in, and I was playing tag at recess.. Our volleyball poles were metal. And so, my sandal came off and I ran back to get it, and took off, but my hair got in my face & I ran smack into the pole, busted my mouth & chipped my tooth. It was brutal & embarrassing.

Araciel
07-18-2013, 11:04 PM
My dexterity is at least 14.

Scotty_ffgamer
07-19-2013, 12:47 AM
Once while I was going on a several mile walk with a friend to discuss our issues with life, I managed to trip in the middle of the road (luckily with no cars around). The best part about it was how long it took me to fall. It was just every part of my body seemed to be giving out from under me one after the other, starting with my ankle I believe. I kept trying to catch myself and then something else went wrong. I believe it took me 15 seconds to go from standing straight up to lying flat on my face.

I trip a lot over nothing.

Shlup
07-19-2013, 02:40 AM
I have broken my right leg/ankle twice for no good reason. And don't even get me started on my scars.

fire_of_avalon
07-19-2013, 03:29 AM
Today I was reaching into the cabinet to get a bowl and slammed my right thumb so hard into the shelf that it broke below the quick.

Because I am poised.

Unbreakable Will
07-19-2013, 03:32 AM
I'm not clumsy but somehow I still end up with injuries for no reason, like today I was driving and felt the bones in my left hand ring finger pop, for no reason, now it hurts every time I move it. Like right now, typing.

Chris
07-19-2013, 07:51 AM
no i am not culmsy. i have perfect skillz in everything i do

Laddy
07-19-2013, 10:12 AM
I'm about average as I rarely out and just trip over shit. I'm really quite okay at a few sports so that's enabled me to not be too embarrassing when it comes to coordination.

Pike
07-24-2013, 10:33 AM
Is anyone else strangely clumsier than usual when they first wake up? I'll straight up lose my balance in my bedroom and fall over.

Loony BoB
07-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Yeah, I think that's normal, Pike. I'm not clumsy, but if I wake up earlier than my body wants to (stupid work) then I can get a bit like that.

Danielle is the clumsiest person I know.

Jiro
07-24-2013, 01:57 PM
My clumsiness levels increase proportionate to the length of my hair. If I was bald I would probably be olympic gymnast level coordinated.

Loony BoB
07-24-2013, 02:30 PM
Actually, you know, Jiro might be about as clumsy as Danielle is. Going by his stories, at least.

Jiro
07-24-2013, 03:00 PM
False. I do stupid things that result in hilarious anecdotes, but I am hardly clumsy. You just wish your girlfriend was as fun as I am.

Loony BoB
07-24-2013, 03:10 PM
Danielle needs to be more fun? Someone doesn't know Danielle very well. :smash:

Sephex
07-24-2013, 03:12 PM
I'm so damn clumsy I fell up an elevator.

Actually, I am pretty good. Though I'll get mad at an inanimate object like I do at a video game for being "programmed wrong."

Jiro
07-24-2013, 03:12 PM
Is there such thing as too much fun, BoBBers? Is there?

Loony BoB
07-24-2013, 03:17 PM
Is there such thing as too much fun, BoBBers? Is there?
Ask that to anyone who was around when I was drunk on Skype/phonecalls. It has been hinted at by a few good friends that there is most definitely such a thing as too much fun. :(

Jiro
07-24-2013, 03:38 PM
Are you gonna let haters get you down? You're not fun enough. Call me sometime, we can have fun together.

That is not meant to be such a come-on but if you're interested, I'm down.

:jokey:

(and I don't even need to trip to get there)

Loony BoB
07-24-2013, 03:45 PM
I think if I call you the world may explode from fun.

Let's do it. Next week, I'm home alone a lot of the time and that means phonecalls. Let's explode the world together.

41-Inches-Wide
07-24-2013, 04:32 PM
A close friend of mine staying over for the week told me I am too clumsy for this world. He also called me 'Dojikko (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Dojikko)' :kaoclove:

Psychotic
07-24-2013, 05:35 PM
If I was bald I would probably be olympic gymnast level coordinated.Huh. I am one pretty fucking graceful dude. Mind you, I was still just as sweet when I had long hair so who knows.