PDA

View Full Version : Gems you find in movies, etc that you missed and then are like WHOA i like that.

snacks
07-20-2013, 01:51 AM
Besides Daniel Craig being in this movie (nom) I watched it a year or so ago with a passing glance because it was just something on tv. It's a story about him being an actor, and his entire life crashing around him, and his best friend dies and he goes back to his old home town and starts having flashbacks to being younger:

And then this scene came on:
au8cCvGk9eU

and at first i was like oh that's kind of a cool song in the background going on, but i wasn't really paying attention, and the song kept playing in my head and i was going insane after a while like. WTF what is that.

Well then flash foward to a couple well placed google searches (DANIEL CRAIG DAVID BOWIE SONG) (which really it isn't a DB song, it's a cover he does) and

Ay4v7mhEh54

This song is amazing, it's a long song but there's something about it that's just appealing to me. I don't know what it is but I can't stop listening to it.

Is there a song you heard in passing or elsewhere that you were like "hey that's kind of cool" and then suddenly you fell in love when you actually did a search for it?

(PS the name of the movie is Flashbacks Of A Fool and it's not that bad)