PDA

View Full Version : I.... HAD.... A DREAM (about FF7)

Mercen-X
07-20-2013, 05:33 PM
It only lasted for 60 seconds. I dreamt there was a sequence early in the game at Gold Saucer where Yuffie had to fight Ruby Weapon alone. I thought it was an optional fight like the ones at Wutai and wondered if I should bother fighting it. I considered all the battles that I could win without really trying. Cait Sith had a battle that I could just by pressing the square button (remember this a dream). There was another battle I had to use a particular summon against (I don't remember). There was a third battle I thought of (also don't remember) before concluding that I didn't care about this battle. The funny thing is, I thought that if I went through the trouble of collecting a particular summon (think it was Bahamut) and equipping it to Yuffie, she could win this battle in three turns. But I was feeling lazy and just started tapping the attack button. Ruby Weapon's physical attacks were surprisingly weak (Yuffie had like 6000 HP). Then it used a quartering attack that left Yuffie with like 100 HP. It's next attack left her with 3 HP and then Ruby Weapon unleashed an attack that did 1300 HP damage.

Remember when I said I thought this battle was optional. Game Over. Oops. Here's where the dream got stranger. When I went to load my game, a message appeared that said I unlocked a reward due to earning a trophy. There was a picture of a Chocobo, but I assumed that was just the symbol relating to Final Fantasy. I tried to read what the trophy and reward were but the letters were too blurry without my glasses and light from my window was getting in my eyes. I had to grab my glasses, but before I could try to read the thing, the message disappeared and the game started. Then... I woke up.

There were two things this dream tricked me into believing I owned. A PlayStation3 and a 47' Flatscreen. :( Then I dreamt I stole a 47' from Costco by using mutant powers to trick everyone into believing I had purchased. This led into a sequence where a dude challenged me to a fight to the death.

Jinx
07-20-2013, 08:05 PM
If you were asleep, how did you know it lasted 60 seconds?

Shorty
07-20-2013, 08:22 PM
Man, I hate having dreams where you have this awesome shit that you've wanted for a long time and you wake up and it is non-existent IRL. :(

Sweet dream, though!