PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Thank You to Our Contributors Shot MkII

Goldenboko
07-20-2013, 05:37 PM
I hate all of you that don't get the reference :p. The past 7 months here at EoFF has seen contributions from some familiar faces, but also some new ones breaking into the scene. Where in the past the big frontsite players were all long time members here, lately we saw newer ones have stepped up to the challenge.<br/><br/>

Most notable is Formalhaut. Formalhaut took over my Eyeson EyesonFF and has done it with such frequency that we've all probably already that Psychotic and I had ever done any of them! He hasn't just accepted a mold of how to make them either, he's expanded them with a quote game, birthdays, and once even voice acting! Besides that Formalhaut has been making strides into Features and has been an active member within the Events Committee. It was with no struggle at all that Staff decided make him a Recognized Member! Keep up the great work, I still expect big things from you! :)<br/><br/>

Also worth of specific mention is the ever consistent Agent Proto, this is his second straight shout out in our Staff Thank You thread! Proto has made an incredible 43 of his Art Showcases being incredibly punctual with his Friday schedule throughout! Hats off to you my good man! <br/><br/>

Everyone else who's contributed, thank you! If you're on the below list, we love you! (Note the table is an aggregate of articles posted by users since the last thank you thread)<br/><br/>

<table><tr>
<td>User</td>
<td>Number of Articles Written</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Locky</td><td> 76</td>
<tr>
<td>Aulayna</td><td> 53</td>
<tr>
<td>Raistlin</td><td> 40</td>
<tr>
<td>Agent Proto</td><td> 28</td>
<tr>
<td>Freya</td><td> 27</td>
<tr>
<td>Formalhaut</td><td> 23</td>
<tr>
<td>Goldenboko</td><td> 8</td>
<tr>
<td>Jiro</td><td> 5</td>
<tr>
<td>Psychotic</td><td> 4</td>
<tr>
<td>shion</td><td> 4</td>
<tr>
<td>Del Murder</td><td> 3</td>
<tr>
<td>Laddy</td><td> 2</td>
<tr>
<td>Yar</td><td> 2</td>
<tr>
<td>Lone Wolf Leonhart</td><td> 2</td>
<tr>
<td>kotora</td><td> 1</td>
<tr>
<td>Dr. rydrum2112</td><td> 1</td>
<tr>
<td>Wolf Kanno</td><td> 1</td>
<tr>
<td>NinjaCoachZ </td><td>1</td>
<tr>
<td>DownDiagonalLeftA</td><td> 1</td>
<tr>
<td>Faris</td><td> 1</td>
<tr>
<td>Loony BoB</td><td> 1</td>
<tr>
<td>Karifean</td><td> 1</td>
<tr>
<td>Ouch! </td><td>1</td>
</table>

Formalhaut
07-20-2013, 05:46 PM
Wait what? Recognised member?

*Checks Profile Page*

http://d2tq98mqfjyz2l.cloudfront.net/image_cache/1372128935922519_animate.gif

Forgive me but words cannot express how overwrought with joy I am with being bestowed such a lovely title! I'm sure there's even more deserving members out there (Shion jumps to mind almost immediately, as does a whole host of others) but oh guys, thank you, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!! :D

I promise not to let you down! It is pretty funny, because while the quote game is always continuing, barely anyone even notices :p Much like the update then!

Oh god. This is better than a Ciddie. I cannot believe all the staff thought me worthy of a title. I'll stop here, otherwise I'll go on forever, but thank you.

Gosh, what next I wonder. I'm half expecting a congratulatory hamper next.

fire_of_avalon
07-20-2013, 06:06 PM
Woo!

CimminyCricket
07-20-2013, 06:09 PM
Awesome!!

Madame Adequate
07-20-2013, 06:10 PM
Congratulations to all the winners :)

Seriously though you contributors are helping so much in making this site better, please keep it up!

Pike
07-20-2013, 06:11 PM
We're all so proud of you Formy! Keep up the great work! The title is very much deserved :D

Freya
07-20-2013, 06:15 PM
Formy, you're doing an amazing job and we wanted to let you know that! We love you!

Proto, you kind of have everything already so we can only thank you for your hard work. Stop being so awesome, gosh.

Agent Proto
07-20-2013, 06:15 PM
Nice going, Formy. Keep it up!

As for me, I'll accept praise and adoration as my "payment".

Formalhaut
07-20-2013, 06:22 PM
Proto, you kind of have everything already so we can only thank you for your hard work. Stop being so awesome, gosh.

I think staff has run out of ways to congratulate Proto at this point. There's nothing left to give :p

Shorty
07-20-2013, 08:05 PM
Congratulations to Formy on his new title and a many thanks to both he and Proto for the contributions they've made. Both of you are so vigilant in helping the upkeep of the frontsite. You're both incredibly active members who are happy to work behind the scenes in Events Committee and the initiative you've shown in trying to make Eyes on Final Fantasy has not gone unnoticed (clearly, as we have a thread dedicated just to you!). Many thanks are in order.

And an additional thank you to everyone who has submitted articles or helped out the site in one way or another. The members of the forum make this place. It is you contributing your spare time and extra effort that has assisted in making this year what it is so far in roping new members in, providing existing members with talking points and discussion and keeping this place alive with activity. A big thank you to everyone who has contributed!

http://media.tumblr.com/d600f145be81150b40ef4814505902fd/tumblr_inline_mq4afgotex1qz4rgp.gif

Jinx
07-20-2013, 08:06 PM
Gratz, Formy cakes!

Sephex
07-20-2013, 08:12 PM
-YCN-a0NsNk

theundeadhero
07-20-2013, 10:43 PM
Gosh, what next I wonder. I'm half expecting a congratulatory hamper next.Like a clothes hamper? That's what I wanted to get you but the rest of the staff said no :(

Congrats to all the winners.

Shauna
07-20-2013, 10:49 PM
Thank you to all! And well done to Formy! :D

Pumpkin
07-21-2013, 12:57 AM
Wow, congrats Formy :jess:

Faris
07-21-2013, 03:00 AM
You earned it Formy :love:

Raistlin
07-22-2013, 02:52 AM
Congrats and thank you, Formy. You put in a lot of effort for EoFF, and it is very much appreciated.

Aulayna
07-22-2013, 08:29 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk0lnlId4B1qiunvpo1_250.gif

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/gif-2-thumbs-up.gif

http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/4/48/Olive-thumbs-up.gif

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/thumb-is-up.gif

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq234/dawsonwl/thumbs-up-chuck_zps98f9539e.gif

Old Manus
07-22-2013, 10:49 AM
Forgive me but words cannot express how overwrought with joy I am with being bestowed such a lovely title! I'm sure there's even more deserving members out there (Shion jumps to mind almost immediately, as does a whole host of others) but oh guys, thank you, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!!

I promise not to let you down! It is pretty funny, because while the quote game is always continuing, barely anyone even notices Much like the update then!

Oh god. This is better than a Ciddie. I cannot believe all the staff thought me worthy of a title. I'll stop here, otherwise I'll go on forever, but thank you.

Gosh, what next I wonder. I'm half expecting a congratulatory hamper next. I don't know whether this is satire or not