Chris
07-22-2013, 12:16 PM
Slices of meat you put in your sandwhich :confused:

Formalhaut
07-22-2013, 12:25 PM
I do not like cold meat.

noxious.sunshine
07-22-2013, 12:49 PM
SPAM! HE LIKES SPAM! My dad eats SPAM. He also eats Vienna Sausages (Gaaaggg).

I like sliced turkey and roast beef. And I like baby swiss cheese from the deli counter at Wal Mart.

We used to eat fried bologna. XDD that junk was -bomb-. Now? Heeellll to the no.

Loony BoB
07-22-2013, 01:43 PM
Ham and chicken are the starting places for this kind of thing. Chorizo, salami and other various European sausage meats are all fantastic. I don't know the exact names of the German sausage I've had but I've always loved it.

But yeah, chicken & chorizo is one of the best things ever to be put into a sandwich.

Shauna
07-22-2013, 01:57 PM
Cold meat is great. I love a good sandwich, or having it in a salad, or... whatever. It's all great. :D Seconding BoB's whole post.

Shorty
07-22-2013, 06:17 PM
I can't do salami or sausage and I'm not fond of ham sandwiches. Turkey, chicken or roast beef, though - give it here.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-22-2013, 06:31 PM
When I was staying in Germany we had nice, fresh brochens with butter and different cold cuts, with strong black coffee.

I got spoiled waking up to that. :|

So everyone's heard of Spam, but what about Treat (http://www.armour-star.com/images/products/prod_treet_12oz.jpg)?

From what I can gather, the only people who have tried it or know about it are from the Southern U.S. or Hawaii.

Pumpkin
07-22-2013, 06:36 PM
I like pepperoni and salami the most. I will occasionally have ham.

Formalhaut
07-22-2013, 07:00 PM
Cold ham is THE WORST. It's all slimy and cold and ugh!

I am of course speaking about the wafer thin sandwich variety.

noxious.sunshine
07-22-2013, 07:20 PM
Ham and chicken are the starting places for this kind of thing. Chorizo, salami and other various European sausage meats are all fantastic. I don't know the exact names of the German sausage I've had but I've always loved it.

But yeah, chicken & chorizo is one of the best things ever to be put into a sandwich.

o.O;; IDK about over there, but over here chorizo has to be cooked first, thus making it -not- a cold cut. But then again, I'm aware that there's a difference between Spanish & Mexican Chorizo, so.... Mexican Chorizo is made with vinegar, so there's no way to slice it or otherwise make any kind of "patty" form with it 'cuz it'll still fall apart & crumble.

EDIT: I may just eat fried bologna again... Now that I've thought about it.... mmmm... It has to be all beef though.

Rantz
07-22-2013, 07:48 PM
This is obviously a spam thread. Reported. :colbert:

Roast beef, chicken, smoked salmon. Om nom nom. There are also some Swedish cold cuts that are absolutely amazing but I don't think they're a thing over yonder, at least not in the same form. Things such as fårfiol (salted and smoked lamb) and tjälknöl (meat that is roasted from frozen state for 15+ hours on low heat and then seasoned and served cold). Mmmmm o_o