View Full Version : Someone interview me

Pumpkin
07-23-2013, 02:24 AM
Ask me questions.

ANY QUESTIONS

Except that one.

Formalhaut
07-23-2013, 02:34 AM
So now that your transformation to a Squirtle is complete, who would be the trainer you'd most like to follow out of the bunch of EoFFers we have here? And you can't pick Joe either. :)

Flaming Ice
07-23-2013, 02:40 AM
http://www.adolescentadulthood.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/ninja-turtles-pictures-300x278.jpg

Who's the best?

Rebellious Eagle
07-23-2013, 02:47 AM
What's your favorite pizza topping?

Sephex
07-23-2013, 03:06 AM
Ever think of the jerk hole?

Pumpkin
07-23-2013, 03:07 AM
So now that your transformation to a Squirtle is complete, who would be the trainer you'd most like to follow out of the bunch of EoFFers we have here? And you can't pick Joe either. :)

I would pick Pike. Because she's really fun and nice and likes Pokemon a lot :jess:

http://www.adolescentadulthood.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/ninja-turtles-pictures-300x278.jpg

Who's the best?

Donatello

They all have super awesome names. If I had quadruplets, the Ninja Turtle names would be their names. Even if they were girls.

What's your favorite pizza topping?

Sausage (if we aren't counting cheese. If we are, then cheese)

EDIT: To answer Sephex, no.

Shorty
07-23-2013, 03:38 AM
How do you feel about picking the wrong Ninja Turtle?

Calliope
07-23-2013, 03:47 AM

Do you prefer the ability to do machines or be a party dude?

Pumpkin
07-23-2013, 04:12 AM

I feel confident in my answer.

Do you prefer the ability to do machines or be a party dude?

Doing machines obvs

Tigmafuzz
07-23-2013, 06:43 AM
Why don't you text me more often?

If you had the ability to morph into a bulletproof flying shark with laser eyes, would you use your powers for good or evil?

What is your favorite taco?

Pumpkin
07-23-2013, 06:45 AM

Because my phone sucks and texting is a pain in the butt.

If you had the ability to morph into a bulletproof flying shark with laser eyes, would you use your powers for good or evil?

I would be a neutral bulletproof flying shark with laser eyes.

What is your favorite taco?

The kind that you eat?

I like the hardshell ones with ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, sour cream and cheese. In that order.

LocoColt04
07-23-2013, 07:30 AM
They all have super awesome names. If I had quadruplets, the Ninja Turtle names would be their names. Even if they were girls.Leonida, Donatella, Michaelangela, Raphaela?!

Michael Angela. Heh.

What is the one food you're afraid to try?

Formalhaut
07-23-2013, 07:51 AM

Because my phone sucks and texting is a pain in the butt.

My phone is almost dead and on it's way out yet I still find the time to make contact! Why does your phone suck? What makes it suckish?

Another question! Who would be your girlcrush would you say? This can be more than one person.

Loony BoB
07-23-2013, 10:04 AM
Are you that impatient for your turn at Eyes on YOU? >=P

Pike
07-23-2013, 10:27 AM

If your favorite Ninja Turtle isn't Donatello or Michelangelo you're wrong :colbert:

Flaming Ice
07-23-2013, 11:21 AM
Team Edward, team Jacob or Team Avatar?

Pumpkin
07-23-2013, 03:24 PM
They all have super awesome names. If I had quadruplets, the Ninja Turtle names would be their names. Even if they were girls.Leonida, Donatella, Michaelangela, Raphaela?!

Michael Angela. Heh.

What is the one food you're afraid to try?

Liver. Or squid. Or alligator. Or lots of things really. I'm awful about trying new foods.

My phone is almost dead and on it's way out yet I still find the time to make contact! Why does your phone suck? What makes it suckish?

Another question! Who would be your girlcrush would you say? This can be more than one person.

My phone is really old school, like with the letters in the 1-2-3 etc buttons. And my 7 button barely works anymore. Well it works, but I have to press it like 18 times and then it skips over the letters I want. It's very frustrating.

Kaycee is my girlcrush :blush:

Are you that impatient for your turn at Eyes on YOU? >=P

Yes. Sam had forgotten about them and I posted this thread up like 20 minutes before she posted up the EoY for Sephex and then I felt bad because I didn't want him to think I was trying to take away from his thread.

But I never get picked for this stuff and I didn't know when she would be posting the next EoY up (turns out pretty shorty after I thought that) so I decided instead of waiting, why not just make my own thread!

If your favorite Ninja Turtle isn't Donatello or Michelangelo you're wrong :colbert:

Yes.

Team Edward, team Jacob or Team Avatar?

None of the above. I am team Poutine.

Jinx
07-23-2013, 03:28 PM
You're actually supposed to be next after Sephex, but I guess with this thread there's not much need. :p

Pumpkin
07-23-2013, 03:30 PM
You're actually supposed to be next after Sephex, but I guess with this thread there's not much need. :p

Sorry :(.

This is what I get when I finally decide to stop waiting and take matters in to my own hands!

That is not a masturbation joke.

Flaming Ice
07-23-2013, 03:43 PM
None of the above. I am team Poutine.

:cry::(

Formalhaut
07-23-2013, 03:44 PM

Could you post her 'interview' segment anyway? I'd very much love to read that!

Jinx
07-23-2013, 04:13 PM
I'll post it in here in a few days after Sephex's thread dies down.

Loony BoB
07-23-2013, 04:38 PM
In the meantime, this thread can remain closed while people ask Sephex questions (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/151431-eoy-bows-down-worship-almighty-dragon-king-sephex.html) because it's his turn.

If anyone is desperate to ask questions to someone in particular, there are a variety of ways you can do it. You can post threads asking the question and hope they reply, you can leave visitor messages, you can hop into #eoff when they are about, you could contact them privately via PM/email/chat systems... it's all gravy. I personally suggest threads and #eoff.