PDA

View Full Version : This has to be fake. I hope.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-25-2013, 05:30 PM
I've heard this one before, several years ago, and sort of forgot about it.

Considering it's from a radio program, I'm thinking it's a fake call just as part of their morning show.

If it's a real caller, then....I.....I've really lost a lot of hope for humanity.

Deer Crossings. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5edIVgiTU4)

What other ridiculous, hopefully fake things have you com across?

Pumpkin
07-25-2013, 05:35 PM
That could be fake, but I'm warning you right now, there are people that dumb.

Like people who cheat on you, admit to doing it, and then later on deny the whole thing ever happened :|.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-25-2013, 05:35 PM
IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!

Raistlin
07-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Amusing, but I think she was trolling the radio station. The hesitant but seemingly practiced build-up to the story makes me believe she was screwing with them. And well done on her part then, because they seemed to believe her.

Shorty
07-25-2013, 05:58 PM
I didn't listen to it, but based on the description, that is absurd.

noxious.sunshine
07-26-2013, 11:40 AM
I heard a story on the radio about a woman who was like a vet or something and she was checking on a horse like either down -in- Mexico or on the border.. and she said that one of the farmhands like tried to rape her and she injected him with horse tranquilizer in self-defense and left. And she was like laughing about it. The DJs were like "what!?" And in total disbelief like grilling her and stuff, but then an actual vet called in and called her out on her BS. I can't remember the exact details of it, but yeah.