PDA

View Full Version : If you could wield a dog

Formalhaut
07-25-2013, 11:28 PM
How would you wield it? Sort of sword style, hacking and slashing? How about more of a throwing flail or whip? if you prefer ranged combat, why not construct a gun that can launch several smaller dogs?

I'm a fan of using a dog like a shield and wield it that way. The attacker swoops in, I block with the dog-shield, and then power on the counterattack.

How do you guys wield a dog? What's your favourite breed?

Shorty
07-26-2013, 12:08 AM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091028044031/finalfantasy/images/e/e8/Angelocannon.jpg

Favorite breed? Dogo argentinos. Great dane-sized white pit bulls! (I feel like we just had this thread.)

The Man
07-26-2013, 05:05 AM
I would want to wield a dog in a manner that would cause it to bite my attacker. I'm not entirely certain how that would work. If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

I've owned standard poodles and Sealyham terriers. Those two are pretty high on my list of favourite breeds.

I also recently came across a picture of a Swedish vallhund and it's the weirdest looking thing. It's like if you crossed a corgi with a wolf. I don't think I've ever seen one in person though. Those Northern Inuit dogs they were using on the first season of Game of Thrones were pretty cool looking too.

Quindiana Jones
07-26-2013, 05:07 AM
You need:

2 dogs;
a foot of chain/rope.

Dog nunchucks.

snacks
07-26-2013, 05:08 AM
My Jack Russell would be a good wielding dog, even though he's really friendly and doesn't bite. His scare stats would be pretty high.

Dog nunchucks.

I feel like this is the best thing I've read in my entire life.

Tigmafuzz
07-26-2013, 07:14 AM
What if you could wield a welded dog?

Rantz
07-26-2013, 09:18 AM
I'd wear them like knucklebusters.

Jinx
07-26-2013, 12:15 PM
I would fly my dog into battle and rain down fire on my foes.

NeoCracker
07-26-2013, 03:34 PM
When looking at Pathfinder Class varients me and a friend saw the Pugalist, but he mistakenly pronounced it 'Pug-uh-list'. Thus I concieved the Idea of an unarmed warrior wielding two live pugs strapped to his forearms, and punching people with their faces.

Mercen-X
07-27-2013, 04:28 AM
Given that the word is supposed to be spelled P-U-G-I-L-I-S-T, I can understand his confusion.

I wield my dog in the manner that comes most naturally, namely by saying, "Dog! Bite his balls off!"

Jiro
07-27-2013, 11:31 AM
I would wear dog shoes and dog gloves and use the boxer technique.