PDA

View Full Version : I'm actually crying.

Hollycat
07-28-2013, 05:46 PM
This video actually made me cry, I can't stop sobbing. If you have a few minutes, please watch it.

lXtK12q7qJw

Shorty
07-28-2013, 07:55 PM
I'm relocating this to The Lounge! Topic: Sad short films or short films that make you feeeeels.

It was hard for me to get past the creepy animation on this. And as much as I liked the non-talking element, it seems unnatural that not a single word would be said throughout the entire thing. I was pretty damn confused and didn't realize what was actually going on until the fifth minute or so. It was a pretty neat little short story, though!

I know I've posted this before and I don't even care. This is my second favorite short film ever, right below The Backwater Gospel. (It's kindof long, though.) And the animation just melts my heart.

vORsKyopHyM

Take 26 minutes out of your life and watch it. :colbert:

Denmark
07-28-2013, 09:43 PM
sdUUx5FdySs

Mirage
07-28-2013, 10:11 PM
Didn't really get the feels for the first piece there. Which is strange, because I usually do.

Iceglow
07-28-2013, 10:50 PM
I feel like when they gave the ability to feel emotion out I must have been in the line for a baked potato or something instead because frankly, none of those videos gave me "the feels"

~*~Celes~*~
07-29-2013, 12:08 AM
Draw with Me - YouTube (http://youtu.be/DRkgH7Uu-hA)

Lonely Paper Star
07-29-2013, 12:45 AM
Dude, so many of these Thai insurance commercials made me cry.

"Daddy"
LR5mZqeDNtg

"Marry Me"
BOuHaTt2XUw

"My Girl"
RkoRDFjBh44

Also:

All About My Dog: Marimo
DGQVX8iGbgk

Also, the story in this Korean MV made me bawl forever.
b1c5Pv6dGhU

noxious.sunshine
07-29-2013, 03:59 PM
This video actually made me cry, I can't stop sobbing. If you have a few minutes, please watch it.

lXtK12q7qJw

I got it early on, though not the full extent of it until like... When the dad finds the girl. That was depressing. Thanks!