PDA

View Full Version : Cool additions to iOS Final Fantasy Tactics?

Flying Mullet
07-29-2013, 03:08 PM
With Final Fantasy Tactics coming out on iOS, what features could they add to the game to take advantage of the game being on a mobile device? You have location based services, a gyroscope, camera and other hardware and software that is unique to a mobile phone.

Personally, I think it would be entertaining snap a picture with your camera and render it into an isometric map for custom battle maps.

Raistlin
07-29-2013, 11:09 PM
I have always liked the idea of a multiplayer mode for FFT. I know WotL has some multiplayer features, but IIRC it required the PSPs to be on the same Wifi connection. Considering this version of FFT will be for a platform which now almost always has internet access, this would be a good time for expanding that online, and including a more robust multiplayer battle system. Unfortunately, from what I read the iOS version removed even the limited multiplayer options of the PSP.

This doesn't really take advantage of mobile-specific hardware, but it'd be neat regardless (and make me want a US android version all the more).

Gamblet
07-30-2013, 02:41 PM
Personally, I think it would be entertaining snap a picture with your camera and render it into an isometric map for custom battle maps.

This.