PDA

View Full Version : A heads up for European Atlus, Shin Megami, or just RPG fans with a 3DS.

NeoCracker
07-29-2013, 03:45 PM
SMT: Devil Survivor 2 Needs 1,800 Pre-Orders For European Release (http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2013/07/stm-devil-survivor-2-needs-1800-pre-orders-for-european-release/#comment-201476)

They won't release DS2 unless they can secure at least 1800 Pre-orders.

Being in the US I've already played the shit out of it, and it made my top 20 games of all time, so I suffer no consequences regardless, so do with this what you will. :p

Shauna
07-29-2013, 08:46 PM
I... don't understand. We could just import DS2 if this is just gonna be the regular DS title? If it was an Overclocked 3DS remake like the first one got, then fair enough, but...

Del Murder
07-29-2013, 10:26 PM
I keep meaning to play Devil Survivor. What game is it most like?

NeoCracker
07-29-2013, 11:34 PM
Not everyone is willing to pay Import Prices, as well as new copies are hard to come buy for it. So if you want to buy new, I'm not sure how hard it would be to track down a copy to import. Also if no one buys it from there, I'd imagine it would be less likely for them to bring over more titles.

You may know to import it, but without it getting released there there may end up being a lot of gamers who never even here about it.

And well, I would describe it closest to Bahamut Lagoon, though you'd have to have played it either in Japanese or with a fan translation for that to help you any. :p

THough it is more like FF Tactics then it is like the Disgaea games. :p

Shauna
07-30-2013, 09:21 AM
I can get it new from Amazon for ~£21. xD I am seriously conflicted about this.