PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy themed Roleplaying room on Skype.

Rufflesman
07-29-2013, 05:48 PM
I've had this going on for a while, but the lack of members causes roleplaying and the story to progress slowly as ever, however with more people I guess things would work out better. The roleplaying happens on a Skype group, real-time chatting and not posting on forums. Details about the group are currently put into a wiki page, plus a document which has the backstory for the world.

I am pretty open about what kind of character you are allowed to play, but since it's Final Fantasy themed and not actually Final Fantasy, you cannot play canon characters, one must rely solely on original characters and canon-inspired characters.

For additional information, add me on skype, you can find me by looking for Jussila95 and under the nickname Sephiroth. It's cheezy, but all my friends know me as that.

I hope to see you there.

noxious.sunshine
07-30-2013, 05:51 PM
o.O;; I'm very afraid of Skype ... Much less pretending to be someone else whilst playing...

Sounds like a decent idea though!

Rufflesman
07-30-2013, 07:52 PM
What is there to be afraid of? You're always pretending to be something else if you're roleplaying an oc.

Jinx
07-30-2013, 07:54 PM
I have no problem with RPing, and I'd probably enjoy LARPing if I tried it. But RP over a Skype call would probably make me self-conscious.

It does sound fun though, and I hope everyone has a good time. :) Good luck!

Rufflesman
07-30-2013, 08:26 PM
Now hold on a moment here boobaliscious, by real-time I meant chatting of course. A skype call RP would never work, oh man, the misunderstading.

Jinx
07-30-2013, 08:31 PM
Oh, okay! That's much better. x)

Which game are you RPing? Or would it be a sort of Dissidia mix of all the games?

Rufflesman
07-30-2013, 08:50 PM
Yeah I didn't give much info, only basic basic basic. Like I wrote before, it's Final Fantasy inspired, meaning it's a world I've created... with the assistance of a few friends here and there, which means you cannot play canon characters. Unless you do a damn good Gilgamesh.

Jinx
07-30-2013, 08:54 PM
Oh, okay, awesome. I prefer OC's anyways.

Rufflesman
07-31-2013, 12:15 PM
Well, if you're interested just add me on Skype, Jussila95

noxious.sunshine
07-31-2013, 02:20 PM
OH. Got'cha now. I thought it was a video call too. And I was like "Uh uh. Noooo way." XDD

I still RP every now and then if someone I know comes up with something interesting enough and I feel like doing some creative writing. I used to do it a lot more when I was younger. In fact, it helped me out a -lot- with my English I class - we mostly wrote essays, and my teacher lovvvved all of mine. Yeah buddy.