PDA

View Full Version : What places would you like to see in Eorzea?

Valerna
07-31-2013, 08:21 PM
With things being added to FFXIV ARR from previous FF-titles, what places would you like to see back in Eorzea?

Places I would like to be added in the game:

- Macalania Forest (FFX)
- The Skycity of Bhujerba (FFXII)
- Golmore Jungle & Eruyt Village (FFXII)
- Feywood (FFXII)
- Nautilus (FFXIII)
- Sunleth Waterscape (FFXIII)

Just note that I don't want them to be exact copies of those places either ^^' Just kind of spin-offs of these places would be nice.

Jinx
07-31-2013, 08:42 PM
Nothing. I'd like them to make an original world with original characters and original outfits.

Del Murder
08-01-2013, 05:22 AM
I've always wanted to see Gold Saucer appear in another game.

Rostum
08-01-2013, 06:36 AM
I'd love for them to take inspiration from past games. Can't wait to see what they make of the Gold Saucer!

Aulayna
08-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Iifa Tree
Memoria
Gold Saucer

Also Sin as a world FATE boss

Raistlin
08-01-2013, 04:53 PM
As much as I don't really want other FF's characters cropping up all over the place, I would love to see areas inspired by locations from other games. The Gold Saucer and Mythril Caves from FFVII, the Feywood from FFXII, etc. Any location could easily be modeled to fit into Eorzea and its lore, but still allow FF fans some fun and provide even more motivation to explore and try to find every locale and monster from the series.

Cloudane
08-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Nothing. I'd like them to make an original world with original characters and original outfits.

This.

Maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time considering a game world/story "canon" when it features characters from other unrelated FF worlds.

ThornQueen
08-05-2013, 06:18 AM
I'm going to have to agree with the previous posts about not wanting things from previous games in FFXIV. I just want it to be original, and prove to people that SE can still make a great game without cashing in and exploiting it's fans. I do like the occasional easter egg, but I'd rather just explore new regions. That's the majority of my fun in MMOs.

Though I have truly wanted to see the Golden Saucer redone... but NO. MUST RESIST. /dies

Raine
08-11-2013, 09:00 PM
I actually agree with most of you, FFXIV should be independent and have its own great places, as it already does.
But I like the idea of having something like Macalania Forest..though it shouldnt be called like this and adapted to Eorzea. Could be a special place in the Black shroud, with a small lake and beautiful light effects.
I love to discover exceptional spots where you can just sit and chat with someone ^^