PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Harry Potter!

Shorty
07-31-2013, 10:24 PM
He is 33 today! (that's weird to think about)

Happy Birthday JK Rowling: 16 Best Quotes From Harry Potter (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/31/best-quotes-harry-potter-_n_3681606.html)

I really just wanted another excuse to talk about HP. Post your favorite quotes, houses, memes, talk about your favorite characters, parts in the books, movies, etc.

Sirius is best. The end.

Shauna
07-31-2013, 10:31 PM
I am legitimately afraid I will never be as excited for anything ever again as I was for Harry Potter, and that makes me the saddest panda.

charliepanayi
07-31-2013, 10:44 PM
Snape is best. The end.

Fixed!

Shorty
07-31-2013, 10:45 PM
Oh, I do love Snape very much. But I stand by my words!

Miriel
07-31-2013, 11:08 PM
Del Murder and I visited the Wizarding World of Harry Potter last year and omg, it was so amazing I wanted to die.

Happy Birthday Harry Potter! I wish I could have some delicious butterbeer in your honor.

Hambone
08-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Happy Birthday, Harry!

I was actually just re-reading Half-Blood Prince last night when I came across the password to Dumbledore's office: I like acid pops.

I feel like I would like acid pops, too, Dumbledore.

Jinx
08-01-2013, 01:38 AM
Dumbledore liking acid pops explains soooo much about him.

Also, Luna is the best.

Denmark
08-01-2013, 01:46 AM
5 is my favorite book but 6 is good too

(so are 1-4 and 7 obvs)

charliepanayi
08-01-2013, 08:48 AM
Order of the Phoenix is the weakest book by far in my opinion, it's way too long and Harry is insufferable for most of it. The only really good things about it are the introduction of Luna (who I love) and the wonderfully odious Umbridge.

Psychotic
08-01-2013, 08:54 AM
Del Murder and I visited the Wizarding World of Harry Potter last year and omg, it was so amazing I wanted to die.
It really is! The Studio Tour in London is absolutely incredible too.

I've been playing Lego Harry Potter this week. I'm a huge dork and I love it. I am still the troll I always have been, though. I run around Hogwarts turning Durmstrang students into ants and the make Beaubaxtons students' hair fall out :) Oh and Malfoy, well, I turned him ginger.

Synoptikal
08-01-2013, 04:20 PM
I met my wife thanks to HP, so I owe the series a lot.

We only just bought the 8-disc movie box set. We never had because we were waiting for the huge ass special edition that we thought was BOUND to show up once DH2 was out. But it never did. Annoyed us severly as we passed up the Half-Blood Prince special edition which came with a limited edition scale model of Hogwarts as a display piece because we saw it and thought "imagine what the special edition will be like when the last film is out!".

We were very disappoint.

Shauna
08-01-2013, 04:22 PM
It really is! The Studio Tour in London is absolutely incredible too.

I need to do all these things. ;_;