PDA

View Full Version : Hi

loshokiara
08-05-2013, 11:17 AM
Hello ff people! My name is Kiara and I am new here. Final Fantasy is superb!

Aulayna
08-05-2013, 11:53 AM
Hey there Kiara and welcome to EoFF. :)

Which Final Fantasy is your favourite?

Spooniest
08-05-2013, 12:27 PM
I also would like to extend a laurel and hearty handshake to you. :)

May I recommend that you edit your profile, to give us all a better impression of who you are? They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

Pumpkin
08-05-2013, 12:52 PM
Hey there! Welcome to the forums.

If you want to introduce yourself, we currently have a newbie adoption program (http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/151637-eyes-final-fantasy-guardian-force-adoption-program.html) to help you learn more about the forum!

We hope you stick around and post lots :jess:

noxious.sunshine
08-05-2013, 05:07 PM
I also would like to extend a laurel and hearty handshake to you. :)

May I recommend that you edit your profile, to give us all a better impression of who you are? They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

Pictures are only worth as many words as you give them. XDD

Spooniest
08-05-2013, 05:53 PM
I suppose you won't be inclined to agree with "Every picture tells a story," either.

What are they teaching in schools these days? :tongue:

Welcome to EoFF, Kiara, where communication's not just a job...it's an adventure.

Formalhaut
08-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Hey there! Welcome to the forums.

If you want to introduce yourself, we currently have a newbie adoption program (http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/151637-eyes-final-fantasy-guardian-force-adoption-program.html) to help you learn more about the forum!

We hope you stick around and post lots :jess:

Hello Kiara (tiara?), I hope you have a ball of a time. Actually, I agree with the Spoony Bard - avatars, signatures, that sort of lovely visual imagery is great and means I can sort of match an image to a username.

For example, when people think of Growlithe, they immediately think Formalhaut. When people think of Cait Sith, it's noxious!

Oh, I'm also a Guardian Force in the newbie adoption program, and I'd love to adopt you as one of my own!

yukina
08-05-2013, 06:29 PM
Welcome to the forums! And yes, a picture would be lovely. :)

Hollycat
08-05-2013, 06:36 PM
Hi Kiara! Welcome aboard the SS Awesome.

noxious.sunshine
08-05-2013, 06:38 PM
I suppose you won't be inclined to agree with "Every picture tells a story," either.

What are they teaching in schools these days? :tongue:

Welcome to EoFF, Kiara, where communication's not just a job...it's an adventure.

Considering pictures are inanimate objects and thus are without the ability to talk :D......

Oh yeah. Welcome and junk.

People really love pictures and gifs here and whatnot.

Bunch of weirdos.

Rantz
08-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Welcome Kiara!