PDA

View Full Version : Floodblades top 5 hopes for Kingdom Hearts III! (Shares yours too!)

Floodblade1234
08-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Hey EOFF Floodblade here! And today I' presenting a topic that I've been wanting to share my opinion about for a while! Kingdom Hearts III! I'm gonna crack straight into the list of my top five hopes for the conclusion of the Xehanort Saga..

Multiplayer!

Seriously,this has the potential to be HUGE if it was implemented. Imagine facing off in 32V32 battles in the keyblade graveyard,with the light of kingdom hearts shining it's pale and deathly light upon you. Running around Twilight Town playing capture the flag,and hide and seek in Traverse Town!
just,awesome.

4.More Final Fantasy worlds/characters.
We know we all want it,more worlds from Final Fantasy.We've had plenty of Disney worlds,but only one Final Fantasy world,Hollow Bastion. Also,imagine facing off against a giant heartless alongside Vincent Valentine,or chasing one of the thirteen darkness's through Edge/Midgar!

3.Final battle hopes.

For the final battle,I'm hoping for something like the final battle of Sonic Heroes.You start off as Sora with Goofy and Donald at your side.Then it switches to Roxas,Axel and Xion.Then finishes off with Ventus,Aqua and Terra. (if he got freed from Xehanorts control,if not then..just these two and Terra's Lingering Sentiment?)
And the final battle..Sora,Riku and Kairi to defeat Xehanort once and for all!

2.Drive Forms!
Yep! Drive Forms.I loved these in Kingdom Hearts II,and they complimented the gameplay perfectly. (Except Final form,what was OP as hell!) The progression they gave as well to unlock the growth powers (high jump,the dash one,air dodge,the combo boosts and glide) were also really useful,and unlocking them VIA the forms was soooo much more fun than just level grinding and only being one formed..

Also,dual equipping Oblivion and Oathkeeper whilst in Final Form looked epic..

And equipping Fenrir and The Ultima,running and killing EVERYTHING whilst laughing like a maniac is..surprisingly fun..don't ask..just don't.

And finally,number one!

OH THE SUSPENSE!

It's a happy ending!

aah,call me a softy! I don't care! our heroes have had tragedy after tragedy,I think they deserve a happy ending,don't you?! Just imagine Terra,Ventus and Aqua stood together,all holding their wayfinders in the middle of them.. Sora,Riku and Kairi home together at last,laughing and crying in joy. Roxas and Axel finally united,with Xion too! With the knowledge they were safe and Xehanort was gone forever..

It brings a tear to my eye..

er..

I'm kidding.That's just..er..I CAN'T CRY,I'M BRITISH!

Aaand,yeah! that's my hopes for Kingdom Hearts III! please leave your own hopes and if you agree/disagree with my points! please remember these are my opinions,so you may not agree with them! If you dislike my opinions,please call the complaint compartment,my pet dog...

*whispers* I'm joking,I don't have a dog.

Mercen-X
08-06-2013, 08:42 PM
I don't know about Multiplayer

I don't know about Final Fantasy worlds. Though I'm sure everyone's still holding their breath over Vincent Valentine making an individual cameo. Personally, I'd like to see Genesis. Maybe it's because I like red.

Your idea for the final battle sounds interesting.

If drive forms returned, I think I want them to have default Keyblades. Shooting Star for Wisdom/Sage, Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D (Mickey's) for Valor/Frenzy, Guardian Soul for Master/Adept (I always felt it was lame that three forms could dual-wield), Oathkeeper and Oblivion for Final/Flawless. Another option could be that Master/Adept could tri-wield and Final/Flawless could "storm"-wield (my way of saying four keyblades).

I don't know about the ending either. Xion and Roxas individualized from Sora (you didn't even bother with Naminé)..? I suppose Xion stands a better chance of being revived as she was a doll which means her body was not merely a physical manifestation of a part of Sora. But for Roxas to exist as an individual, either Sora or Ventus would have to be an incomplete existence. Basically, Sora would get this kind of happy ending only in his dreams.

Pheesh
08-07-2013, 02:51 AM
While that probably wouldn't be my exact list I wouldn't be displeased if any of those five things were in KH3. I might add mine slowly as I've had time to think about them, but I'll quote an idea I had from another thread.

I think combining the item synthesis system with the keyblades would be a really nifty idea. In that adding certain items possibly adds stats or boosts to your keyblade. So maybe 50 fire shards adds fire damage to your keyblade or something. The better the keyblade the more slots it has for adding a custom attribute, similar to the gem system in the Diablo series. It should probably be a bit more intricate than that but you get the idea, I think it would allow you to really customise your play style.

Jiro
08-07-2013, 06:03 AM
I would prefer if they only added some Final Fantasy characters. It's been a while since I was involved with Kingdom Hearts but it's tending to be far more interesting to see the unique characters rather than the original Disney/Final Fantasy duality.

Mercen-X
08-08-2013, 06:17 AM
I feel that the main game should be the only title to have the Disney/FF as that's the one that was promised. I think all of the spin-offs should have just been about the original characters.