PDA

View Full Version : King of the hill!

Floodblade1234
08-05-2013, 08:04 PM
you know the rules of the game,men/women/other/potatoes! Capture the hill from others in interesting and creative ways from the previous owner of the hill!

If you don't know how to play,heres an example!

Person A:

The hill is empty,I claim the hill!

Person B: I take a lawsuit against you and win,I claim the hill.

Person C: I forge your will to say the hill will be in my possession when you die,I kill you and claim the hill.

And so on.They can be as silly or sensible as your minds can create!

The hill is empty,so I take the hill by default!

Spooniest
08-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Challenge you to a single stroke battle, your sword cuts mine in half, I stab you with the remaining half.

Unbelievable irony grants me the hill.

Hollycat
08-05-2013, 08:08 PM
I light the hill on fire and roll in your ashes. Then I claim it.

Shorty
08-05-2013, 08:09 PM
Hi there :) Our game forum is located in Wonder Square, for future reference! I am relocating this thread there. (edit: or someone else can do it for me)

I don't really understand how to play this game. Can you explani a bit more?

Jinx
08-05-2013, 08:43 PM

I make the ashes radioactive and they poison you. I claim the hill.

Shorty: The purpose of the game is to corrupt the previous person's answer to suit your needs so you can claim the hill.

Floodblade1234
08-05-2013, 11:20 PM
Hi there :) Our game forum is located in Wonder Square, for future reference! I am relocating this thread there. (edit: or someone else can do it for me)

I don't really understand how to play this game. Can you explani a bit more?

oh gosh,I'm sorry! I didn't even notice the Wonder Square at all! haha! I apologize.

Shorty
08-05-2013, 11:21 PM
That's okay! You ought to make a newbie thread, if you feel so inclined :jess:

Floodblade1234
08-05-2013, 11:23 PM

I make the ashes radioactive and they poison you. I claim the hill.

Since you weren't wearing a hazmat suit of any kind,you are also poisoned.

I claim the hill. (whilst wearing a hazmat suit.)

Formalhaut
08-05-2013, 11:26 PM
That Hazmat suit makes you slow and clumsy, and I sneak up behind you, and push you down the hill, breaking your neck.

Because of this, I claim the hill.

Hollycat
08-05-2013, 11:33 PM
I was once a peaceful gopher, however, I was knocked off my safe rock and onto the hill by a falling body in a hazmat suit. I landed in the irradiated grass and turned into gopherzilla. I then ate you and claimed the hill.

Jinx
08-06-2013, 12:51 AM
I was once a peaceful gopher, however, I was knocked off my safe rock and onto the hill by a falling body in a hazmat suit. I landed in the irradiated grass and turned into gopherzilla. I then ate you and claimed the hill.

This is silly. I'm not responding to this.

That Hazmat suit makes you slow and clumsy, and I sneak up behind you, and push you down the hill, breaking your neck.

Because you are so busy sneaking, you don't bother to look up. I ride my giant eagle Gwaihir over you and cast you into the fires of Mount Doom. I claim the hill for myself, because "It is mine. My own. My precious."

Hollycat
08-06-2013, 12:53 AM

This is silly. I'm not responding to this.

Because you are so busy sneaking, you don't bother to look up. I ride my giant eagle Gwaihir over you and cast you into the fires of Mount Doom. I claim the hill for myself, because "It is mine. My own. My precious."
That's almost fourteen times as realistic as my post.

Spooniest
08-06-2013, 02:54 AM

I win a riddle contest with you and steal the hill.

Synoptikal
08-06-2013, 05:29 AM
I am Batman and never lose to The Riddler. I beat you and claim the hill!

Formalhaut
08-06-2013, 05:33 AM
I am your master, and you are my apprentice. I beat you and claim the hill!! Aha!

Kidding of course! We are equals, naturally.

Spooniest
08-06-2013, 06:24 AM
The master is the student, and the student is the master.

I become your student, and hence, your master.

The hill is mine.

qwertysaur
08-09-2013, 08:58 AM
qwertysaur uses leech seed!
It's super effective!
The wild Spooniest fainted!
qwertysaur obtains the hill.

Formalhaut
08-10-2013, 09:31 PM
A wild Formalhaut has appeared!

qwertysaur uses Leech Seed!

Formalhaut avoided the attack!

Formalhaut uses Weedkiller!

It's super effective!

The wild qwertysaur fainted!

Formalhaut obtains the hill.

Jinx
08-10-2013, 11:54 PM
Tifa's Boobs goes Nuzlocke.

Tifa's Boobs takes the hill.

Spooniest
08-12-2013, 06:22 AM
Tifa's Boobs comes running at me with a Masamune. I wrench it out of her hands and slash her mercilessly, and she falls in slow motion down to the foot of a flight of stairs, without her hat falling off.

I enter the Jenova chamber and take the hill.

Synoptikal
08-12-2013, 07:12 AM
I charge into the Jenova Chamber, Buster Sword in hand. Spooniest overpowers me and stabs me with Masamune but I, inexplicably, gain control of the situation, forcing Spooniest to lower Masamune, allowing me to gain purchase upon my feet. I lift Spooniest, still holding Masamune and throw him down into the depths of the reactor.

Thus securing the hill for my own.

Spooniest
08-12-2013, 07:22 AM
I enter the lifestream, take control of Jenova, and manipulate you into bringing me the Black Materia, and summon Meteor to exert my dominance over all life.

And the hill.

Synoptikal
08-12-2013, 09:07 AM
I collaborate with a ragtag group of fighters, enter the Northern Cave, fight your mother, your two final stages and rid your presence from my mind.

And the hill.

Jinx
08-12-2013, 02:45 PM
You're living a life based on someone else's memories. You end up catatonic is Mideel.

I take the hill.

Synoptikal
08-12-2013, 02:56 PM
Thanks to you and your boobs, you help me find my own memories and existance and I break my sickness. I lure you and your boobs into a lulled sense of security while my cohorts are off finding their reasons to fight and take the hill from you in the process.

Spooniest
08-12-2013, 03:52 PM
I release a compilation that ruins all your character development.

Hill: population me and all my money.

Synoptikal
08-12-2013, 04:03 PM
I release two games with an obnoxious blonde protagonist who cannot fake laugh and ruin all your back story.

The hill belongs to Shinra!

Spooniest
08-12-2013, 04:06 PM
I am Dragon Quest 8 and I kick the living hell out of your 2 games on the same system.

Boomshackalacka!

Hill.

Formalhaut
08-12-2013, 05:40 PM
I push Spoony off the hill. Simple.

I take the hill.

Synoptikal
08-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Aaaaaaaaand BACKHANDER!

You tumble down the hill. Claiming it was elementary! :3

Formalhaut
08-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Aaaaaaaaand BACKHANDER!

You tumble down the hill. Claiming it was elementary! :3

Defeated, at the bottom of the hill, I think of an ingenious method. I begin digging into the hill, bit by bit, digging quietly to make sure you are unaware of my presence. Suddenly, and without warning, I spring up and frighten to you such a degree that you tumble off the hill.

I claim the hill.

Synoptikal
08-12-2013, 06:23 PM
I use the same tunnel you created and kick you up the butt. Then, while you're down, I fill the tunnel with cement.

The new reinforced hill is MINE!

qwertysaur
08-12-2013, 06:28 PM
I parachute out of a plane and push you off the hill upon landing.

I now have the hill. :bigsmile:

Formalhaut
08-12-2013, 06:30 PM
I use the same tunnel you created and kick you up the butt. Then, while you're down, I fill the tunnel with cement.

I was very tempted to add the caveat to my answer "Fill in the hole" but I left it. I knew someone would do it!

I call a overhead laser satellite to blast the top of the hill, incinerating qwertysaur. With the hill unoccupied, I claim the hill.

Spooniest
08-14-2013, 03:45 AM
Tiny purple fishes run laughing through your fingers
And you want to take her with you to the hardland of the winter

While you were distracted, I took the hill.

EXCELLENT!! (shreds)

Synoptikal
08-14-2013, 06:47 AM
Distraction, my game
My haiku confuses you
The hill is mine now

Formalhaut
08-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Formy: Verily, I prithee, be still Synoptikal. Lest you hasten your demise.

Syn: But how can you harm me o'er there? Thou is foolish to think you can claim thy hill from -

[A passing arrow comes from afar, piercing Syn's neck]

Syn: [Gasping] Gah... I hath been mortally wounded....I should have known, not to be distracted...

[Syn dies]

Formy: Thy paid hand served me well. As I distracted Syn with idle chatter, thy archer sealed Syn's fate. I claim thy hill!

NeoCracker
08-15-2013, 04:13 AM
OOC: There should probably be a once in every five post clause here so we don't have the same two people going back and forth. :p

I tell formy of a young lass who is wounded behind that tree over there. In his eagerness to help, I claim the hill.

Formalhaut
08-17-2013, 09:15 PM
OOC: There should probably be a once in every five post clause here so we don't have the same two people going back and forth. :p

I tell formy of a young lass who is wounded behind that tree over there. In his eagerness to help, I claim the hill.

I'm not waiting five posts to claim what is rightfully mine!

*pushes Neo off the hill*

It's MINE.

Vincent, Thunder God
08-17-2013, 11:04 PM
I nuke the hill, then sing a song about Hiroshima.

While you pray to dear god I will stop, I claim the hill.

Quindiana Jones
08-19-2013, 04:45 AM
I ask you politely for possession of the hill. You grant my request. I die of shock.

The hill is empty.

Jiro
08-19-2013, 05:31 AM
The hill is empty, as am I. Together, we become one. I am the hill, the hill is me.

NeoCracker
08-19-2013, 07:23 AM
I walk up and Claim Jiro.

The Jiro is mine.

Quindiana Jones
08-19-2013, 01:29 PM
Wow, this became meta a lot faster than I expected. :keanu:

NeoCracker
08-19-2013, 10:54 PM
This thread needs renamed 'King of the Jiro'