PDA

View Full Version : eff eff tee - one point three

Jowy
08-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Final Fantasy Tactics 1.3 - FAQ (http://www.insanedifficulty.com/index.php/Final%20Fantasy%20Tactics%201.3/faq)

Anyone have experience with this mod? I'm going to make an iso of my copy later tonight (which is totally legal!) and see how it compares to the original.

VeloZer0
08-08-2013, 06:56 AM
I don't know if it was this one, but I played a re-balanced version where the first battle was virtually impossible. And on the attempt that I was finally going to win one of the enemies just all of a sudden used this new move that wasn't in the original game and owned me.

In my experience re-balances are usually less about making the game more interesting and challenging, but more about making them unfair and punishingly difficult. Let me know if this one is actually fun, as I would enjoy another go at FFT.

Spooniest
08-13-2013, 07:56 AM
Yeah, the SUPAR HARD MODE LEET GAMERZ ONLY thing kind of turned me off almost right away.

It just never seems to be done from the standpoint of making the game more interesting or offering different choices that are more complicated, but simply increasing the number of restarts needed to complete the game.