PDA

View Full Version : Double Rainebow all over the sky!

Raine
08-11-2013, 08:49 PM
Hello theeeeereee...
My name's Raine and I got invited here because I met some awesome fat-chocobotious people in FFXIV. I've been playing FFXIV actually since release, but I've become seriously addicted when I finally got my own account 1.5 years ago.

I've mostly watched someone else playing almost all of the FF games, but I enjoyed them all, just sitting there and watching. Well I've never seen I, XI and XII and didnt finish FFXIII, but yeah. I've seen enough to love the series ^^ Now I just need to play them by my own.

Aaaaanyway, I'm one of the few Elezen girls running around in Eorzea, if you see me, feel free to feed me some chocolate! I have a (not so) secret love for Lalas and Moogles, if you run out of chocolate you can also feed me those..errr I mean..whatever..

If you have some more questions, feel free to ask :3

Rantz
08-11-2013, 09:06 PM
Welcome here, you merry joker!

Formalhaut
08-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Oooh, a XIV player with affiliation to the Fat Chocobos! My, you're already a friend!

What part of Switzerland are you from Raine? French speaking part? German speaking part? Also, you say you've watched many Final Fantasies being played, so you've not played yourself ANY Final Fantasies? What one would you like to play first?

Finally, we at EoFF are holding a Newbie Adoption Service (http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/151637-eyes-final-fantasy-guardian-force-adoption-program.html)! It's all fun, but you can really get settled into the forums even faster if you pick a Guardian Force to adopt you and show you the ropes, and more importantly, have a buddy you can turn to whenever, even if it is just for a good old chat. :D Take a look!

Shorty
08-11-2013, 09:32 PM
Hi Raine! Thanks for joining our forum. :love: You should pop into our chatroom if you haven't already!

Jinx
08-11-2013, 11:27 PM
Welcome to the forum! :D I plan to play the game at release (I doubt I'll be around for Beta 4, but who knows!) so if you come hang out with Fat Chocobos, I'll definitely see you! :)

Also, I think it's interesting you're Elezen. Nearly everyone I know is Kitty Girl or Bulky Dude.

noxious.sunshine
08-12-2013, 01:22 AM
Hiiiii!

My kiddo -lurves- chocobos. Like for real. XDD

Loony BoB
08-12-2013, 10:27 AM
I just want to say that Raine is awesome and I'm really glad she's posting. :D

Who did you watch playing the games? =o

Synoptikal
08-12-2013, 10:35 AM
Hello Raine! Welcome to this here forum!

Aulayna
08-12-2013, 12:02 PM
Hey Raine! Glad you finally joined. :) You're free of BoB's constant pestering polite requests to join now xD

The Summoner of Leviathan
08-12-2013, 03:06 PM
RAINE! HI! *wonders if she will recognize me*

Raine
08-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Yiiihaa so many replies and questions! :3

I'm from the german part, but I speak a bit of French..a little bit..
And I watched my ex boyfriend playing. Sometimes I took the courage and played a bit myself xD For example FFVI, parts of FFVII and FFXIII. I can't say which I enjoyed the most, but I really love FFIX and FFVI for all the moogles. I think VII and X have the most touching stories, of course VII grew close to my heart also because of Advent Children and Crisis Core (<- actually played parts of CC too)

And I'm gonna look at this adoption service xD I can't promise I'll find time to join the chat, first I have to look through the forum a bit ^^

To my choice of Elezen:
I'm rather small irl, so I wanted a tall character..and I think Elezen are very pretty and elegant, and their reserved attitude fits me (you probably wouldn't believe that, but I'm rather shy). Aaaaand I don't really like the fact that everyone's running around as kitty (might also be a little jealous because they are so cute and lovely) so I don't like them that much x) (no offense there though!)

And thanks BoB ^//^ well you have to say that after you forced me here.. xP

And yes! Hi Bobby! :D
(Okay I cheated a bit, had to look at your profile..)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Synoptikal
08-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Sorry...this has to be done. XD

Wo genau aus der Schweiz kommst du?

Raine
08-12-2013, 06:31 PM
Sorry...this has to be done. XD

Wo genau aus der Schweiz kommst du?

Na aus der Buuuundesstadt...Bern ^_^

Formalhaut
08-12-2013, 06:33 PM
I imagine Syn and Raine are probably insulting us in their own language.

Synoptikal
08-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Own language? I'm from Scotland. XD

Ich war nie in Bern. Wie schaut's aus?

Jinx
08-12-2013, 07:11 PM
SPRAKEN DUH DOITSH

Formalhaut
08-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Own language? I'm from Scotland. XD

Ich war nie in Bern. Wie schaut's aus?

STOP SPEAKING GERMAN.

Raine
08-12-2013, 07:24 PM
Haha we were not insulting ^^ Just talking about where I'm from.
But I guess we continue this conversation elsewhere..xD

Synoptikal
08-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Indeed. Always looking for a place to practise German. :)

Formalhaut
08-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Oh no, carry on, I was merely joking :p

Rantz
08-12-2013, 07:58 PM
Hoppla, ich habe es noch einmal. Ich spielte mit deinem Herzen. Verloren im Spiel. Oh, baby, baby. Hoppla, du denkst, ich bin verliebt. Dass ich von oben geschickt. Ich bin nicht so unschuldig.

Raine
08-12-2013, 08:13 PM
What the...lol. Took me some time to realise what song this is. But the text makes absolutely no sense xD

Rantz
08-12-2013, 08:28 PM
HOPPLA!!!

Inferno
08-12-2013, 08:46 PM
A newbie actually posting, cool ! Hope you stick around !

Jinx
08-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Raine, about a month ago Denmark (another member on the forum who you'll see around) and I went to a Wurst Festival/German festival here in our home state.

We eat like, four fresh kielbasas each. xD

Synoptikal
08-13-2013, 07:14 AM

*waves* Newbie right here with 173 posts. XD

Loony BoB
08-13-2013, 09:56 AM
What the...lol. Took me some time to realise what song this is. But the text makes absolutely no sense xD
How were you supposed to know? Maybe something wasn't right there.

Inferno
08-13-2013, 02:39 PM

*waves* Newbie right here with 173 posts. XD

Oh hey, you post all around the place I didn't even notice you were a newbie.

Denmark
08-15-2013, 09:06 PM
Raine, about a month ago Denmark (another member on the forum who you'll see around) and I went to a Wurst Festival/German festival here in our home state.

We eat like, four fresh kielbasas each. xD

AND THEY WERE DELICIOUS

Jiro
08-16-2013, 06:11 AM
I have always liked the name Raine since Tales of Symphonia so you are okay in my book. Hope to see you in Eorzea!