PDA

View Full Version : LODS of EMONE

Pike
08-14-2013, 12:35 PM
ON-7v4qnHP8

What would you do if you had $$$LODS OF EMONE$$$?

Anything is fair game!

noxious.sunshine
08-14-2013, 01:39 PM
I would pay you to take this song off of this thread.

And buy a dog.

Pike
08-14-2013, 01:48 PM
I would pay you to take this song off of this thread.

No.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4195855/l-o-d-s-of-e-m-o-n-e-o.gif

Loony BoB
08-14-2013, 02:05 PM
If I had lods of emone I would be Considerably Richer Than You.

Harry Enfield. :<3: Anyway. I would buy EoFF, buy houses in multiple countries, save a lot of it, buy all the game consoles (and multiple generations of PCs, because who needs DOSBox when you have a DOS box?) and set up an awesome gaming room in my main residence, ensure I buy some places for people to stay in when they come visit, pay for a lot of people to come visit, go visit a lot of people (and some pretty awesome places on the way), spend loads on friends and family, donate loads to certain charitable causes I could trust would actually make good use of the money... stuff like that. Oh and allow Danielle to go on a massive clothes shopping spree and give her a massive walk-in-wardrobe and hire a maid who will spend half her time reorganising all the clothes when Danielle leaves them on the floor. This is important, because Danielle does this a lot, and hiring a maid to help her with tidying up is clearly investing in jobs and thus saving the economy and therefore the world. I may also start up a development company utilising some amazing people from around the gaming industry and turn Aiyon into a genuinely massive MMORPG. And obviously I would still have enough to do this a billion times over after spending all this cash because I would have lods of emone.

noxious.sunshine
08-14-2013, 02:17 PM
If I had lods of emone I would be Considerably Richer Than You.

Harry Enfield. http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/heart.gif Anyway. I would buy EoFF, buy houses in multiple countries, save a lot of it, buy all the game consoles (and multiple generations of PCs, because who needs DOSBox when you have a DOS box?) and set up an awesome gaming room in my main residence, ensure I buy some places for people to stay in when they come visit, pay for a lot of people to come visit, go visit a lot of people (and some pretty awesome places on the way), spend loads on friends and family, donate loads to certain charitable causes I could trust would actually make good use of the money... stuff like that. Oh and allow Danielle to go on a massive clothes shopping spree and give her a massive walk-in-wardrobe and hire a maid who will spend half her time reorganising all the clothes when Danielle leaves them on the floor. This is important, because Danielle does this a lot, and hiring a maid to help her with tidying up is clearly investing in jobs and thus saving the economy and therefore the world. I may also start up a development company utilising some amazing people from around the gaming industry and turn Aiyon into a genuinely massive MMORPG. And obviously I would still have enough to do this a billion times over after spending all this cash because I would have lods of emone.

My head just exploded.

Madame Adequate
08-14-2013, 02:52 PM
I'd fund as many cat shelters as I possibly could.

Jiro
08-14-2013, 03:19 PM
One of the most English things I ever saw, that. I don't know what I'd do with lods of emone. Probably use to make lodser of emone and buy that island and some delicious fucking biscuits from that store in Queenstown with the chick who had a low cut top on.

Rantz
08-14-2013, 03:55 PM
I'd hire the most skilful criminals and buy the best equipment emone could buy, and then rob a bank.

Shorty
08-14-2013, 04:05 PM
Complete my bucket list and open a café where it's Halloween every day.

Araciel
08-14-2013, 05:10 PM
Design a t-shirt cannon that shoots wads of money strong enough to knock people out.

Then I'll ambush them in secluded places and hit them with it.

When they wake up, they'll be all WTF I'm rich

Jinx
08-14-2013, 05:30 PM
Finish school, pay off my car and other debts, go on a shopping spree, save.

Denmark
08-14-2013, 06:09 PM
never work again ever. travel a lot with my best girl. maybe be a Buster-Bluth-esque eternal grad student

noxious.sunshine
08-14-2013, 09:07 PM
Serious answer, I'd get my parents out of debt and make sure they're taken care of & give them as good a life as I can. Get my daughter back. Go back to school and actually finish & get -myself- out of debt. Maybe buy a house. Travel. Ya know. That stuff.

Calliope
08-14-2013, 09:36 PM
1) Apply to go to several schools, immediately.
2) Go home, go to Daniel and Danielle's wedding, travel a couple of other places including to see the Max Ernst retrospective before the show closes in three weeks (There's still time!), and see Blur with all my friends in Auckland.
3) Come back and get some healthcare issues taken care of.
4) Fix it so our car stops breaking down.
5) Buy a drum kit, a piano and an electric guitar, and rent a studio space in which to play them.
6) Purchase two new cameras, some lenses, and get that pile of film developed.
7) Send a couple of gifts to some friends of mine, which I've been putting off doing because the budget does not yet allow it.
8) Congratulate myself on never having to hear my husband complain about going to work ever again.
9) Replace several items of clothing that are beyond repair, and buy my husband a new computer.