PDA

View Full Version : Grandma says the best things

qwertysaur
08-14-2013, 10:27 PM
That Miley Cyrus is such a slutty nutty.

My grandma said that jem of a line earlier today. It came out of nowhere and made my day.

What are some wacky things people say out of nowhere?

Jinx
08-14-2013, 11:29 PM
My grandma told me once that when my hair is dark, I look like a whore.

~*~Celes~*~
08-14-2013, 11:32 PM
"Incest is the bestest!"

*over Thanksgiving dinner* "Andrew, does Kari like to be spanked?" poor guy turned as red as the bell pepper slices he was eating, my mom told him to just keep shoving the food in his mouth and not answer that.

The two are totally unrelated by the way....

noxious.sunshine
08-14-2013, 11:42 PM
Uh.

There's a ton of crap my parents have said, I just can't think of them right now.

My dad calls my daughter a "wetneck" all the time, though.

My dad says a lot of jacked off stuff. So does my mom.

Sephex
08-15-2013, 02:11 AM
Found an old picture of my Grandma. I was in it. It is one of the few parts in my life that I don't remember at all. Anyway, there was a group shot and my grandma is wearing a hat that says, "ANOTHER ****ING HAT." Yep, uncensored. Everyone else was dressed the same, but my grandma had that hat on. I still don't know and almost think someone is pulling a prank on me.

Shlup
08-15-2013, 02:26 AM
When discussing Eminem, my grandma, who goes to church several times a week and I've never heard swear in her life, said "I can rap. I can spell 'fuck.'"

NeoCracker
08-15-2013, 02:54 AM
WHile in the nursing home they brought my grandma a burrito for lunch, and she looked at them and went "Do I look like a Mexican to you?" and wouldn't eat it. XD