PDA

View Full Version : I dun wanna cook today!

qwertysaur
08-16-2013, 03:41 AM
How often to you eat out or get take out?

For me two to three times a week, though when I have a lot of night shifts that number can get as high as five. It doesn't help that there is an amazing pizza place and diner a minutes walk from where I work either. :shobon:

Night Fury
08-16-2013, 04:47 AM
HNB and I take it in turns to cook. I usually take Monday and Thursday, and he will take Tuesday and Friday. Wednesday is date night and we'll eat out, and the weekend we might get takeout, Sunday is a joint effort on a roast!

Jiro
08-16-2013, 05:26 AM
A lot. But I try to keep it to healthier options as much as possible, 'cause nobody wants to eat Mickey Ds every day.

Night Fury
08-16-2013, 05:49 AM
I pay if I have to eat it for one day. So much grease, so much pain >.<

I love it too, so it's just such a horrible situation. :(

Jinx
08-16-2013, 01:17 PM
Denmark and I eat out waaaay too much, although we've been really good this week. We ate out yesterday, since it was my birthday. We've decided to eat out once on the weekends, and then bagels on Sunday morning.

Otherwise, I cook.

Denmark
08-16-2013, 03:10 PM
before Sam moved in: every single meal

since she moved in: not including our vacation, most meals were cooked (by her)

Araciel
08-16-2013, 03:10 PM
I have a note from Michael Douglas saying I don't have to eat out if I don't want to :colbert:

Loony BoB
08-16-2013, 03:36 PM
Ordering in for dinner? While Danielle is trying to lose weight for the wedding, about 2-3 times per month and at least one of those will be sushi. Before then, about 6-8 times per month. Maybe more. :shifty: If you include going out for dinner, just double those numbers. :p When Danielle is out I tend to order in because I can.

noxious.sunshine
08-18-2013, 06:08 PM
We eat out or order in like once a week or every 2 weeks. I just get burned out by the time the weekend rolls around and don't feel like it.

This weekend, though... I cooked a lot. Hopefully I won't have to do much cooking this week.

Chris
08-19-2013, 01:43 PM
Depends on a lot of Things, but max 3 times a week.

noxious.sunshine
08-19-2013, 03:53 PM
I've decided I'm going to spend all of 1 day cooking so that I won't have to do it again.

We'll see how that pans out.

Jess
09-22-2013, 05:29 PM
Once or twice a month. I'd much rather go out and eat somewhere instead of ordering in.

Both myself and my boyfriend cook. We usually eat different dinners during the week because of his weight training. At the weekends, we'll eat together.

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-26-2013, 06:43 PM
I cook for a living so the feeling is often there, especially after work when I am hungry. Now, you might ask why I don't eat food from work? Cook enough of it and no matter how delicious it is, you are tired of eating/tasting it. I will often go to the grocery store and get prefab sandwich or something after work. Or when I am in class all day and have yet to eat. :/

Psychotic
09-27-2013, 07:59 AM
Not often, I probably eat out or get take away once every couple of weeks.