PDA

View Full Version : Monaco

Pike
08-17-2013, 10:28 AM
What a delightful little gem of a game (http://www.monacoismine.com/). It's a stealth game from a top down perspective and it is fun as heck. It takes a couple of tries to really get into it, but once it clicks you basically won't be able to stop playing.

Please tell me I'm not the only one playing it! :monkey: (also one of the characters has a monkey)

Nicolas
08-17-2013, 05:24 PM
You really aren't. I love the game, but it's a tad difficult when playing solo. It's clearly designed to be enjoyed by a group, namely one that has no idea as to what they are really doing. :D

Love the fact that every character has a unique trait that makes him/her super useful at times. Though, it's always nice to have a Locksmith or Cleaner around.

Scotty_ffgamer
08-18-2013, 12:28 AM
I want to play it, but I ran out of money I could spend by the time it was for sale on Steam. Eventually I'll get this gem.

Jiro
08-18-2013, 06:22 AM
Somebody buzz me when you want to play, it looks good but I cba doing it solo when it's clearly a group game.

Tasura
08-18-2013, 06:44 AM
I as well bought it during the Steam sale, and haven't really touched it for the same reasons as Jiro xD.

Pike
08-18-2013, 10:12 AM
I actually works surprisingly well single-player :)

Aulayna
08-18-2013, 10:18 AM
I really want to play this but... money.... and Final Fantasy XIV is imminent.