PDA

View Full Version : Intro~ ^_^

Aelitalily
08-20-2013, 11:50 AM
Hello!

Just introducing myself :3 I am a new member that joined today after I stumbled into this group through some Deviant Art dialogue I found whilst browsing through some FF fan art :3

I am an Aussie girl! (f^_^)f but I have been over to NA for a while, and just for the record, Australia is da best!!

I am a huge fan of drawing, anime and playing video games, especially FFX-2, FFXI and hopefully soon will be joining some old FFXI buddies to play FFXIV ~ as soon as I save up enough monies for PC. I believe I will be heading to Leviathan server in case anyone else is going to be there, but I could also end up returning to my roots on FFXI on Shiva, who knows!

If anyone wants to check out my artwork on the Deviant art website I would love it! Aelitalily is my profile there too. I am thinking about starting a new "thing" where I want to start making more original artworks. If anyone is interested in getting a drawing done of their online char from FFXI or FFXIV please let me know! A couple of screen shots should be enough for reference material. I am still learning and only have the means to do B&W currently, but again once I save up more monies I do plan to expand my skill horizons! ^_^

Oh probably one of my most proud achievements from FFXI was fully raising and training a racing black chocobo that used to make me 20k-50k every 24 hours! That was definitely over 9000 xbox achievements right there!! :P I think it took me a few months with 2 hours worth of work every day to raise it properly!

Currently I am watching Baka and Test - I really enjoy comedy style anime, and sadly no I don't watch them in Japanese! I much prefer watching in English so I get to absorb the visual aspects much more!

Well I think that is enough about myself for now ^_^ although.... I could go on! Ahahahaha!

Looking forward to making some new like minded friends with similar interests!

Loony BoB
08-20-2013, 12:04 PM
Welcome to EoFF (again, mwahaha). I'll do my best to remember to check out your DA account once I'm home... and I'd love to have some artwork done of my wonderful Roegadyn if you're low on 'test subjects' to work with. :D Check out this thread (http://home.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xiv-realm-reborn/150765-beta-phase-3-screenshot-thread.html) for some FFXIV: ARR Beta Phase Three screenshots, I feature in there somewhere. :)

Agent Proto
08-20-2013, 12:09 PM
Wow, quite an introduction! I'm Proto, the member in charge of the EoFF group on DeviantArt. Welcome to the forums!

Jiro
08-20-2013, 12:20 PM
I'm glad to see another Australian on board. If you are particularly brave, there is a meetup happening in Brisbane in October and you can come and meet all the coolest members of this fine place (the Australians, of course!) but otherwise I hope you stick around and enjoy yourself here :D

Loony BoB
08-20-2013, 12:23 PM
I'm glad to see another Australian on board. If you are particularly brave, there is a meetup happening in Brisbane in October and you can come and meet all the coolest members of this fine place (the Australians, of course!) but otherwise I hope you stick around and enjoy yourself here :D
Coolest person at that meetup: Not an Australian. "] I kid, I kid, you're all cool.

Aelitalily
08-20-2013, 12:28 PM
Welcome to EoFF (again, mwahaha). I'll do my best to remember to check out your DA account once I'm home... and I'd love to have some artwork done of my wonderful Roegadyn if you're low on 'test subjects' to work with. :D Check out this thread (http://home.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xiv-realm-reborn/150765-beta-phase-3-screenshot-thread.html) for some FFXIV: ARR Beta Phase Three screenshots, I feature in there somewhere. :)

Oh No D: Roegadyn/Galka my least favorite of all the classes! ... So ugleh! Oh~hohoho! I will make a mental note to add it to my list though - I aim to always have a few ideas running through my head for artworks so that I never run out! ^_^

Loony BoB
08-20-2013, 12:29 PM
You didn't say we have to look good. :(

If you want a good lookin' character, you may find Smitten Kitten to be more to your tastes. It might leave her in less of a rage after she got glitched out of Open Beta. She's still waiting to hear back on whether or not they've fixed her problem.

Aelitalily
08-20-2013, 12:30 PM

<< Definitely not that brave LOL. If you all do meet up in Adelaide lemme know! \o/

Aelitalily
08-20-2013, 12:31 PM
You didn't say we have to look good. :(

If you want a good lookin' character, you may find Smitten Kitten to be more to your tastes. It might leave her in less of a rage after she got glitched out of Open Beta. She's still waiting to hear back on whether or not they've fixed her problem.

As long as your char is not nekkid I think I can hold off from vomiting in my mouth <3

Loony BoB
08-20-2013, 12:32 PM
...perhaps you might not want to look at that thread after all. >_>;

Flaming Ice
08-20-2013, 12:40 PM
I am an Aussie girl! (f^_^)f but I have been over to NA for a while, and just for the record, Australia is da best!!

You only visited USA then :|

Aelitalily
08-20-2013, 12:43 PM
...perhaps you might not want to look at that thread after all. >_>;

Too Late! *projectile vomits everywhere* lol - that was interesting though! It's the first glimpse I've seen of the Manthra, although I suppose they are called something different ^_^ Lots of pretty kitties >^_^< my favorite!

Aelitalily
08-20-2013, 12:44 PM

You only visited USA then :|
I met some Canadians too! They were cooler then most of the NA peeps since they are more down to earth and relaxed (like aussies) ^^;

Flaming Ice
08-20-2013, 01:26 PM
I met some Canadians too! They were cooler then most of the NA peeps since they are more down to earth and relaxed (like aussies) ^^;

Yeah, I think Americans branched off from the psychopaths of Britain ~.~

Aelitalily
08-20-2013, 01:48 PM

Yeah, I think Americans branched off from the psychopaths of Britain ~.~

erm... Australia was actually founded by Britain convicts LOL

Shauna
08-20-2013, 01:54 PM
Welcome! Happy to have you! Hope you enjoy our wonderful forum and stick around! :D

A few of us have volunteered to help newbies become accustomed to the land of EoFF. If you're interested, have a look in this here thread: http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/151637-eyes-final-fantasy-guardian-force-adoption-program.html

Flaming Ice
08-20-2013, 01:57 PM

Oh, I know but America was founded by witches.:greenie:

Jiro
08-20-2013, 02:07 PM
Coolest person at that meetup: Not an Australian. "] I kid, I kid, you're all cool.

Yeah but Chemical is basically Australian.

noxious.sunshine
08-23-2013, 06:49 PM

At least we don't have weird blue money. ;p

Oh yeah... Welcome! and junk.

EDIT: You like X-2. High Fives. XD

Shorty
08-23-2013, 07:45 PM
Hello and welcome! :love:

Flaming Ice
08-24-2013, 03:14 AM

At least we don't have weird blue money. ;p
[/QUOTE]

Just find a witch, I'm sure she can change that for you :tongue:

Aelitalily
08-24-2013, 03:31 AM
Don't even get me started on American money! LOL its so ugleh! Then the fact they still use pennies! ROFL! Aussie money is so pretty! **Shiny eyes** I am so glad to be home! \o/ I was there for 3 years and only just came back the last 3-4 months ^_^;

Agent Proto
08-24-2013, 04:45 AM
B-b-but pennies!

Night Fury
08-24-2013, 12:27 PM
HELLO!!!!

I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA SO I TOO AM GLAD FOR AUSSIE MEMBERS WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOOOOOOOOOO

(I'm not even Aussie, I'm English!)

Nice to see some Aussie peeps though :D

Welcome to EoFF! :D

Mo-Nercy
08-24-2013, 12:37 PM
HELLO!!!!

I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA SO I TOO AM GLAD FOR AUSSIE MEMBERS WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOOOOOOOOOO

(I'm not even Aussie, I'm English! Chinese!)

Nice to see some Aussie peeps though :D

Welcome to EoFF! :D

Aelitalily
08-24-2013, 02:01 PM
Yay Aussies! ^_^ we are a rare breed - How many aussies are playing ffxiv? I know everytime I play mmo we are like extinct!

Spooniest
08-24-2013, 04:30 PM
"Make yourself at home here."

I'd like to extend a laurel and hearty handshake to you; welcome to EoFF!

Snakz92
08-24-2013, 06:54 PM
Yay! welcome!
i likes the animu's too!

Flaming Ice
08-25-2013, 02:14 AM
Yay Aussies! ^_^ we are a rare breed - How many aussies are playing ffxiv? I know everytime I play mmo we are like extinct!

:eek: I played guild wars 2 and I think most of the clan's australian...yeah, not always good for planning things.

But there are different realms where most people will be from the same country.

Aelitalily
08-25-2013, 03:11 AM
Im seriously considering joining the same server as u guys when I start playing, it is a major inconvenience when all my pals are from NA tome zone...

Freya
08-28-2013, 07:02 AM
Welcome to eoff! I'm glad our DA is reaching fans as well! We have quite a few active aussies around here so you wont be too out of place. Welcome!