PDA

View Full Version : Actraiser, and Dissidia Final Fantasy series

warrior of darkness
08-22-2013, 11:40 PM
Don't know where to put this.

If the Master from Actraiser appears in Dissidia Final Fantasy, and Dissidia 012 how many people would react seeing him?

Del Murder
08-23-2013, 12:23 AM
Wuh?

Flying Mullet
08-23-2013, 04:20 PM

Red Mage Coffman
08-23-2013, 05:46 PM
I am so confused.

Spuuky
08-23-2013, 06:03 PM
Dissidia is a fighting game, right? So it could potentially have random characters from other game series, rather than just Final Fantasy.

The original poster was wonder whether anyone would care or notice if the character from Actraiser ("the Master") was one of them.

warrior of darkness
08-23-2013, 09:49 PM
Thanks Spelunky but I mean't there reaction if "The Master" that is the main character of Actraiser appeared in the Dissidia series as both a secret character, and secret boss.

Flying Mullet
08-23-2013, 09:53 PM
Thanks Spelunky
Best post of the day.

Spuuky
08-23-2013, 10:09 PM
Thanks Spelunky
Best post of the day.Yep, second post I've ever given +rep to. I can't complain.

Del Murder
08-23-2013, 10:18 PM
Well he certainly told you, Spelunky.

Mercen-X
08-24-2013, 05:38 AM
I don't see how it was very different.

I don't know Actraiser, but I assume it's Squee so... I guess I wouldn't care. Now if Megaman or Goku appeared... I'd be irritated.

You know who should appear but won't because there won't be another installment... I lost my train of thought.

Spooniest
08-25-2013, 02:48 AM
If we're going to talk about who should have appeared in Dissidia, I'd like to say that I had the idea for a 2-D, Street Fighter 2-esque game based on Final Fantasy years before it came out. Obviously, I never followed up on it (this was like, in 2000 or something, I was 18), but I would have put people like Yang, Edge, Sabin, Cyan and Shadow in the game. That just seems so obvious to me.

It's a fighting game...put the martial artists in it. Oh well.

Mercen-X
08-26-2013, 03:59 AM
Yeah, after the first time I played Soul Calibur, I began to assemble fighting tournaments for all of the Final Fantasy characters based on their job class. I even posted it here in the forums. Like three times. It was never received well.

Skyblade
08-28-2013, 11:18 PM
Yeah, after the first time I played Soul Calibur, I began to assemble fighting tournaments for all of the Final Fantasy characters based on their job class. I even posted it here in the forums. Like three times. It was never received well.

"Not received well", or simply "not talked about"? I've noticed that a lot of your posts and presentations tend to leave very little room for discussion. You flesh things out very fully, and, generally, don't leave a lot of room for anyone else to contribute beyond one line responses.

Plus, we learned a long time ago not to encourage you. :D