PDA

View Full Version : The Last Dragon and other unintentionally hilarious films

Spooniest
08-23-2013, 04:48 AM
Ff_rNhmJ570

Ever seen a film that was so incredibly bad that it just made you laugh uncontrollably?

Commemorate people's hilariously inept film making here!

sharkythesharkdogg
08-23-2013, 08:17 PM
I fail to see the humor in making light of a fine upstanding martial arts master like Bruce Leroy. :colbert:

Who else was going to fulfill the prophecy and defeat the shogun of Harlem?

Spooniest
08-23-2013, 08:49 PM
Sho nuff!

Ok, let me think of a different one...

Well, "Plan 9 From Outer Space" is pretty bad...there's even a part where a detective casually scratches behind his ear...with his pistol.

Stephen King likes to say "Robot Monster" is in the same ballpark.

sharkythesharkdogg
08-23-2013, 09:34 PM
I keep suggesting Surf Nazis Must Die (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surf_Nazis_Must_Die), but I don't know if anyone has followed through with watching it other than me.

There's a 7 minute, dramatic scene where one of the Surf Nazis is shown developing a switch blade that comes out of the tip of his surfboard. The "switchboard".....

It's a terrible idea, and you never see it in the movie again. The whole scene is pointless, which gives you an idea of the movie.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1f/Surf_Nazis.jpg

theundeadhero
08-24-2013, 04:07 AM
That Nazi is attacking a poor lady with a chainsaw that is driven through his own surfboard. Pointless? Oh, no, no. He's doing it right.

Jinx
08-24-2013, 05:02 AM
I still can't tell if Starship Troopers was that campy on purpose. Regardless, it was a damn good movie.

Calliope
08-25-2013, 01:35 AM
The Room, Troll 2, Chocolate.

Elite Lord Sigma
08-25-2013, 10:17 AM
There's a horror movie called Dark Harvest 2: The Maize, which is unintentionally hilarious thanks to wooden and deadpan acting.

Yerushalmi
08-25-2013, 12:44 PM
Ghosts of Mars was pretty unintentionally, hilariously awful.

Captain Maxx Power
08-25-2013, 03:50 PM
Birdemic is pretty high up there.

*hits steeringwheel* The eagles killed Becky...

NeoCracker
08-26-2013, 02:18 AM
Yeah, Surf Naz's must die is a troma film. All the hilarity you get from that is definitely intentional. Those guys specialize in trout so bad it's good. :p

Shiny
08-30-2013, 01:02 PM
What are you people talking about? These are all amazing films.

Obvious answer: The Room

Bruce Leroy is a king among men though. The campiness was completely intentional btw.

MJN SEIFER
08-31-2013, 07:15 AM
The British version of The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe cartoon movie. Some of the acting is really over the top, it's very hard to take seriously. I like the movie, I enjoyed watching it as a kid, but even then I think I cringed at some of the lines (I think the lines were okay, but the voices and acting were not). Like, this one line was something like "This is the land of Narnia, where we are now." the "now" part is very long and drawn out, and sounds weird (he's spinning on a street light at the time, but it still seems weird, and that's just one line).

I never seem to be able to find this version on YouTube (I have it on tape) and it's always a redubbed (American?) version, with better acting, and less over the top acting.