PDA

View Full Version : What a Terrible Night to Have a Curse...

Scotty_ffgamer
08-23-2013, 05:57 AM
So, I just started getting into the Castlevania games this past week. I started with Symphony of the Night, and I absolutely loved it. It was surprisingly a great way for me to unwind after work. Unfortunately, I've beaten the game and have decided to go back and play the first game. It's great fun but hard.

What are your favorite games/moments from the Castlevania series?

Spooniest
08-23-2013, 06:16 AM
bxT7WcSAGpg

This was a pretty big moment for me, personally.

But I would say that playing the original Japanese Castlevania 3 was pretty cool...that music just sounds amazing...totally blows the US version out of the water.

Scotty_ffgamer
08-23-2013, 06:32 AM
Is there any reason I shouldn't try to get a hold of the Japanese version of Castlevania III?

Also, I'm currently in the caverns section of the first Castlevania. That is where all my dying is happening currently.

Spooniest
08-23-2013, 07:05 AM
I wouldn't say so, no. Go grab it if you can, it's pretty snazzy.

That section is at 8:00 in the video.

Scotty_ffgamer
08-23-2013, 07:15 AM
I'll probably watch your video after I beat it, haha. Unless I get absolutely stuck, I like to let each new section be a new surprise I have to figure out, haha.

And, I was successful in getting the Japanese Castlevania III. After looking up the differences in music, there was no way I was getting the English version.