PDA

View Full Version : What are some good guidelines for creating new topics?

Spooniest
08-23-2013, 06:11 AM
I thought it a pertinent question.

Pike
08-23-2013, 04:05 PM
Can it generate discussion? Is it a maximum of "PG-13" rated? Is there already a thread about this topic on the first couple of pages of the subforum in question?

If you've answered Yes, Yes, and No, then you're probably good to go.

Jinx
08-23-2013, 04:41 PM
The Three Bs: Bacon, Boobs, and Booze.

Shorty
08-23-2013, 05:24 PM
Don't listen to her. Despite the amount of dudes wandering around, EoFF is not a bachelor pad.

If you have something just to say just to say it and put it out there, it's probably best for a blog post or if it's something personal you just need to get off your chest, EoEo would be appropriate. As Pikey said, though, a thread generally needs to be open for discussion. It's often best to summarize your post with a "post your thoughts about [topic]" or ask a question for others to answer.

Flying Mullet
08-23-2013, 05:33 PM
Don't listen to her. Despite the amount of dudes wandering around, EoFF is not a bachelor pad.
Yet we still talk about Bacon, Boobs and Booze.

Spooniest
08-23-2013, 06:41 PM
Thanks everyone. These are great answers.

And who doesn't love Bacon, Boobs and Booze? I've poured more bourbon down my gullet than I care to think about. I quit, but it wasn't because I didn't like it or thought it was evil.

I'll be blogging about it when I'm back to full health.

Yerushalmi
08-25-2013, 12:51 PM
And who doesn't love Bacon, Boobs and Booze?

I'm a religious Jew, and I don't drink because for me control over my faculties is a matter of principle.

As for the middle one, well... O=)

Formalhaut
08-25-2013, 03:10 PM

I'm a religious Jew, and I don't drink because for me control over my faculties is a matter of principle.

As opposed to a non-religious Jew?

Yerushalmi
08-25-2013, 03:36 PM

Non-religious Jews don't have problems eating bacon.

Flying Mullet
08-25-2013, 04:52 PM

Non-religious Jews don't have problems eating bacon.

Also known as a Jamaican Jew.