PDA

View Full Version : If Final Fantasy VII happened in real life

Spooniest
08-28-2013, 11:29 AM
There would be no scene between Cloud and Tifa at the well. Tifa wouldn't have given Cloud the time of day, she would have gotten obsessed with boys and make up while Cloud sat around playing with swords and dreaming of being like Sephiroth.

Sephiroth wouldn't have gone insane and murdered Cloud's hometown, but would just have been an asshole who berated Cloud constantly until he finally broke down and fell into utter insanity.

Zack would have sided with Sephiroth, but kept in touch with Cloud and trolled him for fun.

And finally, Cloud would have looked Tifa up and said "Hey, remember when we were kids together?" and Tifa would have replied "Oh, yeah...whatever."

And then Cloud would have formed Avalanche because he was pissed off and had nothing better to do.

Or maybe it would be different...what do you think?

Jinx
08-28-2013, 12:23 PM
If FFVII happened in real life, wouldn't it just be the same story...but in real life?

Spooniest
08-28-2013, 01:56 PM
"Sure, if you wanna do it the easy way."

Shauna
08-28-2013, 02:15 PM
I feel like you are perhaps... projecting slightly with how you imagine the Cloud/Tifa interactions would have played out. :3

Denmark
08-28-2013, 04:14 PM
AERIS WOULD STILL BE DEAD

if it happened in real life, cloud would have broken his back ages ago from trying to carry around that sword. barret would just be an amputee. red xiii wouldn't be involved because he's just a lion/tiger thing; he wouldn't be able to speak if this were real life (and if he were able to speak then a lot more people would know about him and the whole story would change). vincent would just be dead. yuffie would...honestly, i don't know. tifa would have back problems. aeris would still be dead. cait sith would just be a cat.

noxious.sunshine
08-28-2013, 08:23 PM
Tifa would def have back problems.

I know this from first hand experience.

Spooniest
08-28-2013, 08:45 PM
Cloud would have to spend all the party's gil on hair cement.

Mercen-X
08-29-2013, 01:58 AM
There would be no scene between Cloud and Tifa at the well. Tifa wouldn't have given Cloud the time of day, she would have gotten obsessed with boys and make up while Cloud sat around playing with swords and dreaming of being like Sephiroth.Actually, there would be no sword. Sephiroth as a great hero would be just the same kind of idol for having used an assault rifle which is what Cloud in turn would train to use. Tifa would find Cloud a little creepy for being so withdrawn and not agree to meet with him in a one-on-one situation. She might have met with him with a friend of hers (one of those kids who chickened out when she climbed Mt Nibel) but would have responded to his revelation not with "promise you'll rescue me" but with "...ookay."

Sephiroth wouldn't have gone insane and murdered Cloud's hometown, but would just have been an asshole who berated Cloud constantly until he finally broke down and fell into utter insanity.Nope. Sephiroth would definitely have murdered Cloud's whole town. Post-traumatic stress disorder combined with access to multiple firearms.

Zack would have sided with Sephiroth, but kept in touch with Cloud and trolled him for fun.Nope. Still dead.

And finally, Cloud would have looked Tifa up and said "Hey, remember when we were kids together?" and Tifa would have replied "Oh, yeah...whatever."Cloud would not be able to find Tifa as the whole Sephiroth incident would have her so afraid that Cloud turned out the same way she would go into seclusion specifically to avoid him. Of course, that is assuming she wasn't killed during Sephiroth's shooting spree. Cloud too.

Spooniest
08-29-2013, 04:04 AM
You are missing the point. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autobiography)

Karifean
08-30-2013, 12:17 PM
Final Reality VII - YouTube (http://youtu.be/J8UzqaQiHec)

Shauna
08-30-2013, 02:08 PM

You're not Cloud, btw. It's not really an autobiography... :3

Jinx
08-30-2013, 02:13 PM

You're not Cloud, btw. It's not really an autobiography... :3

Plus you never said anything about this being a "How do you think Cloud (or any other character) would write his autobiography?" How were we supposed to know that was the point? xD

Mercen-X
08-31-2013, 04:25 AM
I must concur, I think you were missing your own point.

Ayen
10-06-2013, 09:44 PM
The part of Shinra would be played by BP.

Christmas
06-29-2022, 12:34 PM
Final Fantasy VII is happening in real life. I am Don Corneo and I am living the high life, bitches. :bigsmile:

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-29-2022, 05:02 PM
Final Fantasy VII is happening in real life. I am Don Corneo and I am living the high life, bitches. :bigsmile:

Would you take one of us up to your room or throw us all to your henchmen :colbert:

I fully believe there's a trapdoor to a sewer right beside your bed, so that tracks :monster: