PDA

View Full Version : Released from hospital.

Skyblade
09-01-2013, 10:38 PM
So, anyone wondering where I've been should be aware that I was in a wreck and wound up in the hospital. This is not the best way to keep to a schedule, so my activities and such have fallen behind, including the writing I've been working on (and will probably be a while longer since I'm still healing).

This thread is a place for well-wishes, remembrances, advice, or anything else that you want to talk about related to hospital visits.

Formalhaut
09-01-2013, 10:46 PM
So, anyone wondering where I've been should be aware that I was in a wreck and wound up in the hospital. This is not the best way to keep to a schedule, so my activities and such have fallen behind, including the writing I've been working on (and will probably be a while longer since I'm still healing).

This thread is a place for well-wishes, remembrances, advice, or anything else that you want to talk about related to hospital visits.

:squeeze:

Holy bloody moly! I hope you're alright Skyblade! I hope it's not been serious injuries! How long were you in hospital for!

Skyblade
09-01-2013, 10:52 PM

:squeeze:

Holy bloody moly! I hope you're alright Skyblade! I hope it's not been serious injuries! How long were you in hospital for!

About two nights. Broken ribs, broken pelvis.

Only really good news is that my safety gear (helmet and heavy riding gear), kept anything majorly permanent from occurring. So I'll be out for a bit while everything heals, but I should heal up alright.

Formalhaut
09-01-2013, 11:07 PM
:( Aww Skyblade I hope you'll be okay. I'm not sure where you live: if you live in America, do you have like insurance for the hospital visit?

Shauna
09-01-2013, 11:30 PM
Hope you get better soon, man. :)

I have been around hospitals far too much recently, I hope to not have to visit anyone else for a good few years.

Spooniest
09-02-2013, 12:08 AM
M7TN3ckfCgU

Get well soon!

Shorty
09-02-2013, 12:14 AM
Jesus, that sounds like quite an injury. I am glad you're on the road to healing, though. Hope you are better in no time!

sharkythesharkdogg
09-02-2013, 01:50 PM
Glad to hear you're healing up! Sorry you're going through so much, though. :kakapo:

yukina
09-03-2013, 02:49 PM
Oh no! I'm glad you're healing now. Better rest up and soak up all the EoFF happy vibes then. :)

Skyblade
09-06-2013, 03:42 PM
Glad to hear you're healing up! Sorry you're going through so much, though. :kakapo:

It's kind of funny. You can think that you're in trouble, or things are scary or overwhelming.

Then something like this happens, and suddenly, you realize that you're a lot better off than you think.