PDA

View Full Version : With all due respect to Mr. Arin "egoraptor" Hanson...

Spooniest
09-02-2013, 05:18 PM
bxT7WcSAGpg
Castlevania isn't that hard.

;)

Madame Adequate
09-03-2013, 05:57 AM
"With all due respect to Egoraptor"

So... none?

maybee
09-03-2013, 06:52 AM
"With all due respect to Egoraptor"

So... none?

Basically

I found it tough then again I'm not used to NES games bar FF 3

Spooniest
09-03-2013, 07:11 AM
I always respect comedians, because I'd probably have slit my wrists a long time ago without them.

Vyk
09-03-2013, 08:36 PM
I love Arin. And Game Grumps. But they don't pretend to be awesome gamers. They're just entertaining gamers.

Sephex
09-04-2013, 03:05 AM
I love Arin. And Game Grumps. But they don't pretend to be awesome gamers. They're just entertaining gamers.

Basically, yeah. Their video game related stuff like Game Grumps is more about having fun and just BSing around. If they get into the game and beat it, they will. If they don't, then oh well.

The show is more like a podcast with people playing video games at the same time. I find it entertaining. I can understand why some don't, but most reasons why are people saying something like that is they aren't very good with some games or whatever.

Well, there are a gajillion channels out there with gamers playing games skillfully and seriously. Some of them don't even provide commentary. And that's fine. I guess my point is picking on Game Grumps for putting having fun over trying to blow through a game flawlessly would like complaining that a comedy you saw at the movies didn't have enough serious acting moments.